Votes: 242 12.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,279 66.6%
  • Depends on the workload

Votes: 398 20.7%

• Total voters

yups

HSC
i don't think couples should break up for HSC at all .. they can study together, and help and support each other. besides, i just found this :):

"Falling in love induces a calming effect on the body and mind by raising levels of nerve growth for about a year. This hormone-like substance helps to restore the nervous system and improves memory by triggering the growth of new brain cells."

HSC
If you break up with someone purely because you think 'Oh no, the HSC is coming up', then that's a very poor reason. But if you give it a go for a while, and you're both not coping, then maybe breaking up is a good idea. Spending all your time studying and neglecting the person is definitely not good, and neither is using your relationship as a way to keep you in denial about the HSC. I dunno, it think it depends on the circumstances of the individual person. Lots of couples in my year did fine during the year, some got together in the middle of it. But some also broke up. So yeah, it depends on a lot of things.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
If relationship fails because of HSC, that relationship wasn't strong enough to begin with.

HSC
Definately don't break up :)

My boyfriend puts up with my stress/emotion and all.. If it's worth it, HSC will be fine. Im getting great marks and still having a life :)

Guesss

HSC
i don't think couples should break up for HSC at all .. they can study together, and help and support each other. besides, i just found this :):

"Falling in love induces a calming effect on the body and mind by raising levels of nerve growth for about a year. This hormone-like substance helps to restore the nervous system and improves memory by triggering the growth of new brain cells."
Woohoo, lets fall in love a few weeks before the exams :)

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
i know i'm a punk ass school kid
but i don't like being treated like one
so stop telling me to go and do my homework

THAT'S WHAT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)