• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ooh. Two days ago there was an old (male) customer in an electronic wheelchair thingamy who called by "sweetie" and "darling".

Really did not know how to respond =/

The supervisor at the shop won't serve him because he is always really sleazy and flirty in an I-think-I'm-really-charming kind of way.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Ooh. Two days ago there was an old (male) customer in an electronic wheelchair thingamy who called by "sweetie" and "darling".

Really did not know how to respond =/

The supervisor at the shop won't serve him because he is always really sleazy and flirty in an I-think-I'm-really-charming kind of way.
perhaps he's gay? lol

HSC
perhaps he's gay? lol
Maybe...but I think most gay guys know that it's not always a smart move to try and crack on to male randoms who they don't know.

I think he just missed the fact that I was male - despite the existence of day old stubble :(

bdude

HSC
Don't lick your thumb multiple times to count your notes before giving it to me. The first note is always plastered with saliva.
Eww. Also, don't stick coins in between your lips before you give them to me. I nearly threw up.

bdude

HSC
"A couple of hundred" dollars IS NOT a valid cash-out amount.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
so coins aren't legal tender for payments more than 10 times their face value

anyone brave enough to try that out when some scummy bogan pulls out a bag of dollar coins?

greekgun

HSC
so coins aren't legal tender for payments more than 10 times their face value

anyone brave enough to try that out when some scummy bogan pulls out a bag of dollar coins?
lol i told a bogan this once and ive never seen a more pissed of customer. He just went red stared at me for like 1 min whilst i was asking "have u got any other way of paying" like 10 times and then he just left and me and the supervisor we pissing ourselves. But once those words came out of my mouth i was thinking "FUCK...im ganna get punched in the face".

mitch179

HSC
lol i told a bogan this once and ive never seen a more pissed of customer. He just went red stared at me for like 1 min whilst i was asking "have u got any other way of paying" like 10 times and then he just left and me and the supervisor we pissing ourselves. But once those words came out of my mouth i was thinking "FUCK...im ganna get punched in the face".
Man, I really hate those bogan customers that can't comprehend simple questions or answers, and they just stare at you, or try and come back with something that doesn't even make sense. Or there are other times, when they don't even have the right money.

I seriously had this bogan as customer with his skanky little 11 year old daughter. She bought a whole lot of clothes, and then paid with a gift card. Being who she was and not very good at maths, didn't realise that there would be $1 extra. Being the poor people they were, didn't even have $1 on them. I had to wait for this guy to get his daughter to go to "THE TRUCK" and get $1, and because a gift card had been used first, I was unable to suspend the transaction, so needless to say, I had quite a long line of customers, as this was a thursday night.

That was the worst night working for me in all honesty. I'll never forget them either, so if I ever serve them again, I will be making sure they have the right money before I even press Total.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
take your god damn headphones out before you come through my register

i don't realise you have them in and i look like a mad dick talking to myself.

also, at least say SOMETHING when i asked how you are, don't just fucking stare at me and DO NOT throw the money at the table! it's incredibly fucking rude.

and yes, i'm being racist, but it's all those young fucking import asians around hurstville. learn some manners you cocksuckers.

clearly i had a lovely evening at work.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Lady: Excuse me, what type of water is this?

She's holding a bottle of fucking Mount Franklin.

Me: Umm... water?

--

If you want lotto fucking tell me your registered BEFORE I PRINT THE FUCKING TICKETS I do not have the fucking time to cancel all of them and FFS your an old lady entering the fucking $2 lottery UR NOT GONNA WIN ITS ONE NUMBER YOU BOUGHT WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT REGISTERING IT!!

--

to the fucking idiot who buys the 007 magazine from us, WE CANNOT AFFORD TO ORDER THREE OF THE SAME FUCKING MAGAZINE WHEN UR THE ONLY ONE BUYING IT! WE DONT GIVE A SHIT WHETHER YOU WANT THE BEST JAMES BOND COLLECTIONG FFS WE CAN'T KEEP BUYING THEM.

don't spend 40 mins inspecting the three magazines dude pick one AND GTFO now.

--

The forestway bus driver who wants his wartime DVDs STFU and GTFO if you dont want the navy one or the air force. Dont complain to me you fuckwit i don't write the magazine. go drive your bus and get out

--

TO ALISON. I HATE YOU. We will never have magazine number 54 and 53 SO GTFO now. no one wants to buy THE ART OF KNITTING and no number 53 and 54 will never arrive on our doorstep so stop asking for it dumb bitch.

/rant.

FUCK that felt gooooood.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
why?

a couple of hundred = $200.

pretty simple.
Yeah but the fact stands that they should specify the EXACT amount they need out, not just use colloquial languiage in the hope we can read their minds and get exactly what they want.

People come up to me at work all the time and go "A coupl'a $2 scratchies" and I give them two and they're like "No I wanted three."

DUDE. Tell me if you want three I cannot read your mind.

Scissors

HSC
Yeah but the fact stands that they should specify the EXACT amount they need out, not just use colloquial languiage in the hope we can read their minds and get exactly what they want.

People come up to me at work all the time and go "A coupl'a $2 scratchies" and I give them two and they're like "No I wanted three."

oh yeah, i see where you're coming from. some bogans say "a couple" when they really mean "a few".

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
take your god damn headphones out before you come through my register

i don't realise you have them in and i look like a mad dick talking to myself.

also, at least say SOMETHING when i asked how you are, don't just fucking stare at me and DO NOT throw the money at the table! it's incredibly fucking rude.

and yes, i'm being racist, but it's all those young fucking import asians around hurstville. learn some manners you cocksuckers.

clearly i had a lovely evening at work.
Where do you work? Just so I can act like one of those import asians to annoy you! XD

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC

That's why i always check with them first.
So that was 2 of ".."

They may think you're dumb for you repeating them, but it's so you don't have to do it over again.

Kiim2507

HSC
Don't fucking knock on the door at 10.02 when I'm clearly taking down the chairs in the dining room and I already told you I'll be a few minutes. Yes we open at 10am but my manager told me to take down the chairs and then open the doors and I'm only supposed to start work at 10.

Why the fuck are you eating KFC at 10am anyway?

Also stop complaining to me about prices. I don't price the food you shithead. Yes fillets and popcorn chicken are expensive. If you don't want to spend that much don't come to KFC or order something else idiot.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
That's why i always check with them first.
So that was 2 of ".."

They may think you're dumb for you repeating them, but it's so you don't have to do it over again.
Yeah so true, you're responsible for the customer and what they want and if you get it wrong, they will kill you. Lol

Seriously if I commit suicide then its because of my fucking job and the shit customers

greekgun

HSC
Also stop complaining to me about prices. I don't price the food you shithead. Yes fillets and popcorn chicken are expensive. If you don't want to spend that much don't come to KFC or order something else idiot.
Yeah that rly shits me when customers complain about prices. But their to gutless to ask for a manager and complain to them so i always say "Do u want to speak to a manager about that" if they say no then u say "Ah thats fair enough, heaps of customers are fairly scared to complain to a manger but dont mind complaining to someone who cant do anything about it" - that ussualy shuts them up and its kinda offending them in a polite way so i dont see how u can get in trouble 4 it.
And if they say yes, then it gets them out of ur hair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)