Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

thaer

HSC
dear customers
don't fucking come in 2 minutes before we close on a friday night, ask me about the price of every fucking item even though it's in front of you and then complain that your pizza is not good. ffs thanks to you i have to stay back another 20 minutes asshole

HSC
Take your stuff out of your shopping baskets, idiots. My job is to check your stuff out, not take your stuff out of the basket.

After I worked at Woolies for awhile, my cousin (who used to work at a lotto kiosk) had a great chinwag about how annoying customers are hahaha! He absolutely cannot stand being in the retail industry anymore. I'm generally fine with customers but now and again, you get that few. SIGH.

Oh, and I also hate it when customers give me their shopping bags all scrunched up in a cooler bag. It makes it so difficult to bag their stuff cuz the shopping bag is so floppy. It's NOT THAT DIFFICULT to fold your bags up when you're done with them.

And I have this customer who comes through my register pretty often, he puts his shopping bag one in another ie. 1 green bag (bag 1), another green bag in bag 1 (bag 2), another bag in bag 2 and it carries on. LOL. Initially, as I had the habit of removing every single bag before I start bagging stuff, I got quite pissed off but now I find it works pretty well because I take the bags out as I need lol. But I mean...where would you find so much time to do that lol! Amusing.:rofl:

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
dear customers
don't fucking come in 2 minutes before we close on a friday night, ask me about the price of every fucking item even though it's in front of you and then complain that your pizza is not good. ffs thanks to you i have to stay back another 20 minutes asshole
Likewise:

Please be out of the store prior or JUST as I do the close announcement. If you make me do a second close call it really DOES mean we are closed and i am srs.

HSC
Dear Customer,

Dont throw or dump your payment onto the bench...i have hands...and its pretty annoying to pick up coins from a bench
my mum does this, puts money down on the counter rather than passes it. i've told her it's rude :rolleyes: she's like 'it's not rude, when i try to hand it to people they drop it' :rolleyes:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Don't invent your own names for what you want then get pissed off at me when i get you the wrong thing, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 'REGULAR' OR A 'NORMAL' CONE

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Dear customer,

I have a million other things to do, so before you come to the counter, can you decide what you'd like or alternatively, can you at least let us know you're still deciding by simply saying 'I'm still deciding, thankyou' rather than remain silent and make us wait in (stupid) anticipation whilst other people pile up behind you.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Please unpack your basket. I had one lady today tell me that she didn't want to unpack it because I was only going to pack it into bags. Is that an excuse?

Retards.
Stupid.
This reminds me of the other night. (i'm in self serve, this is WORD FOR WORD)

Customer: Can you do this for me?
Me: Yes, I can show you how to do it
*as im explaining*
Customer: Yeah i'm not really interested, you work here, you can do it
Me: This is self serve.

After he said that, i SRSLY wanted to push him off a cliff.

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Dear Customer,

Dont throw or dump your payment onto the bench...i have hands...and its pretty annoying to pick up coins from a bench, and if you do this and i do the same back to you whilst giving your change back, dont give me a greasy and roll your eyes you dirty dropout fuckwit of a bogan.
THIS.

And what's with people counting their poo change into nice piles on the bench, then pushing them all over towards me, or grabbing it all up to give me a massive handful? I have to count it too, ya knob.

greekgun

HSC
THIS.

And what's with people counting their poo change into nice piles on the bench, then pushing them all over towards me, or grabbing it all up to give me a massive handful? I have to count it too, ya knob.
Yeah...if im feeling lazy or shitty and they try to pay in poo change i down right refuse them service. If its during the day i send them to the bank (which is like next to our store) to use the change machine.

jirwin

HSC
Yeah...really glad coles doesnt have it, or at least the coles i work at.
My Coles has self serve but I'm not trained on them yet. Haven't heard any complaining from those staff members trained though and we've had them for just over a month.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Yeah...if im feeling lazy or shitty and they try to pay in poo change i down right refuse them service. If its during the day i send them to the bank (which is like next to our store) to use the change machine.
Lol I wish. Have a feeling we'd get SMASHED even if we tried to even suggest that to a customer :p

HSC
With regards to cashout, I don't really know what to answer customers who want big amounts. I tell them the limit's how much I have in my drawer. I've had a few who wanted $1000. Go to a bloody bank lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)