• Against it

Votes: 35 27.8%
  • Have no strong opinion

Votes: 17 13.5%

• Total voters

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
same sex marriages are good...without them w'd have more little freaks running around...ie. me

plus...since when did people decide whats "normal"? same sex relationships have been around since ancient greece

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Originally posted by HU JINTAO
Same-sex marriage is an art.

BECAUSE IT KEEPS THE POPULATION AT BAY........especially useful in my Country.
Yeah, don't take this the wrong way, but according to a report I found in a newpaper a while back, about 3/4 (or something like that) of the Chinese population will be men, or something like that. This means that most men in China will end up gay, says the report.

Anyway, if more than half of China is homosexual, then that's going to mean that like 1/8 the world's population or something will be gay. So, homosexuality is definetly something that's not going to disappear anytime soon

Originally posted by meggy_moo
same sex marriages are good...without them w'd have more little freaks running around...ie. me

plus...since when did people decide whats "normal"? same sex relationships have been around since ancient greece
Yeah, the anicent greeks wearers invented orgies too, so lets make them legal too.

Seriously though, you're right. Homosexuality has been around a long time, in ancient Rome as well, even some of the emperors engaged in it.

philly17

I havent - I believe that gay marriages should not be allowed , all they want it for is the tax bonus look loveies, basically marriage is the basic union f man and wife unified through God and the promise to having the loving union together and have children. For those that call it a piece of paper is because u have no morals do u, u guys all will just f around before marriage and have sex with whoever but for those and that value marriage will save sex for marriage so therefore the sanctity is important same sex marriages should never be allowed or the world is a sad place

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Not all marriages are for religious purposes, and many ignore them. The use of celebrants for marriage purposes has increased. A marriage certificate, for many, is a piece of paper declaring your love for someone, a union, for the moment, and a chance to share finances. For many others, it is exactly what you described. However, you only look at one side. You only see what you believe.

Oh, and by the way. Sex before marriage or not is a religious and or personal issue. It does not bear on the argument of allowing same-sex marriages.

Homosexual couples have morals too. :D

Iunny

lets see, the only thing wrong with homosexuality is it defies religion e.g. Christianity

apart from that, there is nothing wrong with homosexuality other than, its not normal which people are quick to redefine what "normal" means

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Philomena_86
I havent - I believe that gay marriages should not be allowed , all they want it for is the tax bonus look loveies, basically marriage is the basic union f man and wife unified through God and the promise to having the loving union together and have children. For those that call it a piece of paper is because u have no morals do u, u guys all will just f around before marriage and have sex with whoever but for those and that value marriage will save sex for marriage so therefore the sanctity is important same sex marriages should never be allowed or the world is a sad place
ok it took me awhile to decipher what you wrote
..but gay people want to marry for the tax bonus? what. the. fuckers. are you on about..

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
geez johnson same sex couples cant use marrying for "the loving union" as a reason cause they are incapable of truly loving one another... hence only reason being tax...geez where have you been!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by johnson
ok it took me awhile to decipher what you wrote
..but gay people want to marry for the tax bonus? what. the. fuckers. are you on about..
don't you go to the movies? that new paul hogan movie is 100% true story, don't ya know?

Michiru

HSC
Yea, just on a note of that, there was a french movie on last weekend on sbs about a man who fakes his homosexuality inorder to save his job.

Maybe it's JUST me, but it seems like there's an awfully lot of attention being focused on the gays from the media....think about 'queer as folk', 'the L word', 'queer as 18th century folk', tatu, brit and madonna kissing, etc

i'm not exactly complaining, but aren't we all taking this whole gay business too seriously? somehow i have this feeling that in the media, and the wider world today, it seems like being gay is 'in'...if you know wat i mean....

All this attention is good on the one hand, becuz it means that there maybe some radial changes to the rights of homosexuals, eg marriage...but wat i'm worried about, is what will happen to the homosexuals when the wider public is sick or tired of all this gayness? will they be abandoned like those gold mine towns in the country, or will their spirit still be as strong as it is now?

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Philomena_86 said:

Heaven forbid you ever get into teaching.

The last thing our world needs is more narrow-minded, prejudiced people educating the youth of our future.

cko

HSC
i think that same sex marriages shouldn't be allowed. Mainly coz i don't think that homosexuality shouldn't be allowed. It's erroneous, men just ain't supposed to sleep with men n women just ain't supposed to sleep with women. Tha whole point of sleeping anyway is to reproduce.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Talk about beating a dead horse

*pulls out baseball bat*

btw, cko : Is that you Winnie?

cko

HSC
hahaha so wot if i was just a lil too late in contributn my opinion? ...:p... no diz ain't winnie sori

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)