• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Saudi religious police ban red roses for valentine's day (no joke) lol (1 Viewer)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
bassistx said:
So what?
It doesn't mean they capture the murderer ffs.

I'm not a hippie. I'm an environmentalist. Get it right.
cool, post edited :D

nagiha

HSC
bassistx said:
I find that quite rude. You address me either by my name or username, thanks.

He's got it right. In fact, my mother threatens us with this story of this daughter of a sheikh (talk about religious). She ended up working in a nightclub and some guy found out and told her dad. He took her to Lebanon, beheaded her and came back like nothing ever happened. True story - I wouldn't be surprised.
My parents know I'm not religious. My mother knows I'm "off track", but they don't think it's anything "major" yet.
Well you are an ex-muslim. Isnt that what you've been preaching about?

bassistx

HSC
nagiha said:
Preaching? Do you even know what preaching means?
I was stating that I was no longer Muslim.

If you don't see how using "hey" and then a description instead of a name is rude, your parents certainly didn't teach you manners.

It's like "hey the girl with her bumcrack showing, can you give me directions?"

nagiha

HSC
bassistx said:
Preaching? Do you even know what preaching means?
I was stating that I was no longer Muslim.

If you don't see how using "hey" and then a description instead of a name is rude, your parents certainly didn't teach you manners.

It's like "hey the girl with her bumcrack showing, can you give me directions?"
Wow. very mature EX-MUSLIM girl. My parents teaching manners and what I call you are totally different. way to go off on a different tangent.

bassistx

HSC
nagiha said:
You insisted on calling me that. I explained that I did not like it.....

nagiha said:
Wow. very mature EX-MUSLIM girl. My parents teaching manners and what I call you are totally different. way to go off on a different tangent.
.....Then you went on about it.

I don't understand how this makes you any more mature than I am.
I am mature enough at least to read and know what religious terms mean.
Some research would allow you to establish an argument. I have been told this myself on a few occasions and I agree - I'm not a bitch about it.

nagiha

HSC
bassistx said:
You insisted on calling me that. I explained that I did not like it.....

.....Then you went on about it.

I don't understand how this makes you any more mature than I am.
I am mature enough at least to read and know what religious terms mean.
Some research would allow you to establish an argument. I have been told this myself on a few occasions and I agree - I'm not a bitch about it.
what makes you think I'm more mature then you?
I never insisted on it.
But hey if you dont like me calling you it, then I will refer to you as Bass. Ok Bass?

bassistx

HSC
nagiha said:
what makes you think I'm more mature then you?
I never insisted on it.
But hey if you dont like me calling you it, then I will refer to you as Bass. Ok Bass?
"very mature"

You obviously think you are superior to me.
And I said you continued to call me "ex muslim girl"

Whatever. This discussion is over. I answered your question. My parents don't know. End of story.

LateAgainGerald

HSC
i salute u bassistx for being vigilant, :) lol and sticking up and representing australia's open minded, reasonable and democratic side of society, im surprised how u were able to reason with all these dickheads for so long, their not even worth the time i tell you. just let them be and let them think what they wanna think, theres nothinc u can do about it,
they havent been to the kingdon of saudi arabia and they dont know shit, they know what they know, full stop.
lets just be thankful and feel priveledged over these ignorant fools for what we know
and of course to also welcome whatever knew knowledge we can whole heartedly, cheers:shy:

Pottermaniac

HSC
It's not arranged like by parents when they're children

Usually the husband asks the father and the bride has no choice :D
You dont know wat the hell ur talking about, the father has to ask the bride for her consent, and if she says no, he has absolutely no right to make her marry anyone..u ppl; need a life, look at urselves first and judge others later...

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
You dont know wat the hell ur talking about, the father has to ask the bride for her consent, and if she says no, he has absolutely no right to make her marry anyone..u ppl; need a life, look at urselves first and judge others later...
shup up wahabi shit head.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
who r all u to judge saudi arabia? u hvnt been there and maybe it isnt as bad as u want to believe it is. how do we noe that this article is even true its prob made up for a valentines joke on you all but you guys are so stupid to believe everytin u hear

Apart from the structured form and the fact it doesnt suprise me it happened, his spelling is probably 10 times better then yours, and the fact your passed your SC is even more of a suprise to me.

Guesss

HSC
wtf is wrong with these people? how can their religion police shit like this?
I noe. lyk seriously aren't police supposed 2 b the good guys... the ones u can turn 2 4 help? Obviously not in this case!

Thank god were in Australia! :)

greekgun

HSC
I noe. lyk seriously aren't police supposed 2 b the good guys... the ones u can turn 2 4 help? Obviously not in this case!

Thank god were in Australia! :)
yeah true that. thank god were living in a country that thinks with its head and doesnt make decisions which could impact the whole country based on a religion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)