Save sex? (1 Viewer)

Unassume

HSC
Tulipa said:
Dude.

I'm all for sex before marriage. Do it whenever you feel like it.

But that was a really stupid analogy. Just because you do it a lot will not make you the master at sex or the sex better
That may or may not be true, but practice does make perfect. Especially with a lot of people, because you learn REALLY cool new things.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
What the hell is your problem? All my analogy was saying is that like good sex, food is better when it's young and fresh. Although there's no real age of consent with foodstuffs I guess, whatever you're into.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Unassume said:
That may or may not be true, but practice does make perfect. Especially with a lot of people, because you learn REALLY cool new things.
Then there are some guys who learn nothing because they say "Just lay there" and jackhammer away.

God exboyfriends are bad at sex in hindsight.

Unassume

HSC
There is an age of consent with foodstuffs. You don't fuck a cake when it's halfway through being made, you idiot. you fuck it when it's warm, fresh and has just been removed from the oven.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
The irony is that they probably say the same thing about you. Your statement also contradicts your "practise doesn't make perfect" line.

Edit: That wasn't a stab at you even. I'm just saying like a fine wine, it improves with maturity and alcohol content.

Unassume

HSC
Tulipa said:
Then there are some guys who learn nothing because they say "Just lay there" and jackhammer away.

God exboyfriends are bad at sex in hindsight.
That guy is a fucking scumbag and should have his sex license removed.

Where the hell is the fun in someone just laying there?! What about the rolling around, falling off the bed and the laughter. Knocking glasses over, doing stupid stuff, :(

Fuck that guy really fails.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Riet said:
The irony is that they probably say the same thing about you. Your statement also contradicts your "practise doesn't make perfect" line.

Edit: That wasn't a stab at you even. I'm just saying like a fine wine, it improves with maturity and alcohol content.
How so?

They'd were quite sexually experienced and the only way they would have sex would be to make me lie there and let them go at it.

Unassume

HSC
Riet said:

What, I made that line and I didn't insult you. :(

Unassume

HSC
Tulipa said:
Basically yes.

Then there are some people who are naturally talented at sex. And like the third time they do it they're fucking pros (heh pun)
But fun people that love sex are amazing. It's the best way to know someone.

emma_f

or M
HSC
withoutaface said:
Faith is a subset of belief, and is a weak kind because it lacks any supporting evidence.
From wiktionary,

Belief can be understood as a state of mind in the process of increasing understanding that is sometimes called deduction. As people develop structures of understandings from observation or learned facts (generally accepted truths), they create a theory that is not unlike a bridge, sitting on those pillars of facts. This structure-building process is sometimes called induction. A general understanding of the specific facts is created. As people use these theories in their daily activities, research or experimentation, they tell themselves: I believe the underlying structure is true, to the best of my understanding — so, based on this theory, I will see what is to come of it. This application and testing of faith is sometimes called deduction. New, specific information is developed by testing general understanding. This application of the general to the specific is what can be called faith; belief is our thinking that our faith is applicable in a given situation.
In essence, religious belief is similar. The difference lies in how specifics are approached: it could be said that science generally builds up from facts using induction, while religion generally builds down from accepted general principles using deduction. The common area of these two pyramids is a diamond that is accepted from both directions. The understanding (faith) and the applicability of that understanding (belief) are such pairs.

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
Look all I can say is this, if you love them you would NEVER regret it! Sure it might have its physically changes afterwards, but you would feel like you progressed to the next step in human life and also be more in touch with the general society! You would also, definelt, have a totally different level of closeness that is beyond phsycial!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
The level of intimacy you have with someone you like and have sex with is quite remarkable.

Unassume

HSC
Flaming Ninja said:
Yeah, the park you were in and all the alcohol you had consumed must have made that moment really special.
Hahahhaa, or you know, the bedroom, because your parents don't suck.

Or a golf course.

And you can have sex without booze.[Although sometimes it's fucking awesome with it] Are you retarded?

Unassume

HSC
Jessica_00 said:
Look all I can say is this, if you love them you would NEVER regret it! Sure it might have its physically changes afterwards, but you would feel like you progressed to the next step in human life and also be more in touch with the general society! You would also, definelt, have a totally different level of closeness that is beyond phsycial!
You're going to fail you're fucking course and we all hate you you piece of shit.
"OH LOOK AT ME IM DOIN HONOURS EVEN THOUGH I FUCKIN DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT IT."

Fuck you, you pathetic bastard.

crustafa

HSC
ok... here we go.

saving sex. sex is powerful - it has the power to create life - that is power. All things powerful are best contained in boundaries - i.e. fire in a fireplace, rather than a bushfire out of control. Sure a bushfire might be an adventure but it's a lot more dangerous, as it is not contained. Similarly, sex within specific boundaries is great.

You're a Christian? Great. Then read your bible. I could have sworn that sex before marriage wasn't condoned in that book, (the ten commandments maybe?... it's in exodus chapter 20). Another thing - if you're seeking advice over something as huge as sex before marriage and you're a Christian - ask someone who has the same Christian morals that you're supposed to be striving for.

Fact: sex is irreversible.

hypothetical scenario okay?

Bill marries Jane, they have sex on their honeymoon. unfortunately, bill has already had sex with mary. Bill becomes dissatisfied with his sexual relationship with his wife as he compares experiences.

Fact: I have never met someone who has regretted waiting until they were married.

Fact: I have met many people who regret giving up their virginity. [/RIGHT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)