Save sex? (1 Viewer)

SamTan*06*

All alone in a memory! I was beautiful theeeen....
HSC
mr_brightside said:
You would make a great politician.
Answer the question.
How does prayer help?
Citing "God's plan" is not an answer.

ready..

GO!
Its like when you want stuff from your mum and dad. You dont just expect it to happen. You ask them. You tell them what you want and why. God is the same. Prayer is talking to Him.

Does that answer your question

(and yes, I have been told that I'm good at avoiding the question)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
P1. God is all knowing.
P2. God is infallible.
C. God knows the future already. Praying to him won't change his mind.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
SamTan*06* said:
Its like when you want stuff from your mum and dad. You dont just expect it to happen. You ask them. You tell them what you want and why. God is the same. Prayer is talking to Him.

Does that answer your question

(and yes, I have been told that I'm good at avoiding the question)
No actually it doesn't.

God has a plan, it will be carried out no matter what because he is omniscient and omnipresent. Doesn't that insinuate that there is nothing to change that?

However, you're still praying because you don't like how his plan is being carried out and you're whining to get your way?

How is that above conclusion not correct?

SamTan*06*

All alone in a memory! I was beautiful theeeen....
HSC
Tulipa said:
No actually it doesn't.

God has a plan, it will be carried out no matter what because he is omniscient and omnipresent. Doesn't that insinuate that there is nothing to change that?

However, you're still praying because you don't like how his plan is being carried out and you're whining to get your way?

How is that above conclusion not correct?
I can't answer that. But that's what prayer is. Its talking to God....and you can pray about people and things. You can pray to God, asking Him about your plan and the want to change it or whatever. But prayer's do come true. So it is arguable, that God did what He did, so as you would pray and He could make your prayer a reality. Its another one of those questions that could be debated and argued about for ever, and no one would come to a conclusion that everyone's happy with.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
So then if you're saying that prayer works, doesn't that mean that God's Plan is not final and complete and thus he is not omniscient and omnipresent?

Doesn't that make you wonder though?

Plus, prayer is so whining to God cause you don't like his plan. If you were a Good Christian then wouldn't you just let the world unfold rather than complaining?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Saving sex for marriage is like puting a chocolate cake in the pantry for christmas, when its the middle of january. By the time you get round to having it it will be old, mouldy and will probably make you feel sick. It's much better if you eat it while its fresh to get the most out of it. That way, if you enjoy the first chocolate cake you can make another one. This time better than the first, and so on and so fourth until you're really good at making chocolate cakes.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Riet said:
Saving sex for marriage is like puting a chocolate cake in the pantry for christmas, when its the middle of january. By the time you get round to having it it will be old, mouldy and will probably make you feel sick. It's much better if you eat it while its fresh to get the most out of it. That way, if you enjoy the first chocolate cake you can make another one. This time better than the first, and so on and so fourth until you're really good at making chocolate cakes.
lots of sex doesn't mean you will be good at sex.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Care to elaborate? Young men and women are made designed to have sex. If it wasn't gods intention for it to happen it wouldn't be possible. Your first time is hardly going to be top shit, might as well just dig in and see what you're left with when you're done. In the end does it really matter? If you eat the cake straight away you may be a little fatter but no real harm is done. The harm done in eating a mouldy old cake is way more significant.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
mr_brightside said:
lots of sex doesn't mean you will be good at sex.
What the fuck has this got to do with sex, genious? I was talking about baked goods.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Riet said:
Care to elaborate? Young men and women are made designed to have sex. If it wasn't gods intention for it to happen it wouldn't be possible. Your first time is hardly going to be top shit, might as well just dig in and see what you're left with when you're done. In the end does it really matter? If you eat the cake straight away you may be a little fatter but no real harm is done. The harm done in eating a mouldy old cake is way more significant.
Elaborate on what?

:confused:

edit: Go have sex with yr cake, troll

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
Riet said:
Dude.

I'm all for sex before marriage. Do it whenever you feel like it.

But that was a really stupid analogy. Just because you do it a lot will not make you the master at sex or the sex better

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
It's easy to say that, yet you provide no reasoning. Your face is the stupidest analogy I ever heard.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Tulipa said:
Dude.

I'm all for sex before marriage. Do it whenever you feel like it.

But that was a really stupid analogy. Just because you do it a lot will not make you the master at sex or the sex better
True, some people just have the gift straight up.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Yes it will, your bits will shrivel up if you dont use them. That's what the minister told me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)