School Leavers Scholarships (1 Viewer)

danz90

HSC
Pwnage101 said:
good luck!
Thanks! :D
The mail should come in the next two hours... so basically, if there is no letter there from Usyd, I've been rejected for the scholarship?

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
Enobarbus ,

faculty of Economics and business, cause i wazs interested in Cpmmerce (Finance) / Science (Advanced Mathmatics) [UAI 98.95 Last year] combined degree, which came under that faculty for scholarships

danz90,

well for the shortlisting, i think they mailed everyone who applied, and told them either they had been shortlisted or not, so maybe they let everyone know regardless.

And even if u dont get an offer, there are always people that might reject the offer (like i might, stilld ecidin on which course/uini 2 go to), so the offer may lapse onto you

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
yep, it's in the mail

Just got offered the Merit Scholarship for teh Faculty of Economics and Business

$6 000 pa for duration of degree + honours if required

good luk guys and let us know the outcome!!!

ssglain

HSC
Pwnage101 said:
yep, it's in the mail

Just got offered the Merit Scholarship for teh Faculty of Economics and Business

Hahaha trust USYD to post everything out on the last day before closing.

Congratulations! That's really great.

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
ssglain said:
Hahaha trust USYD to post everything out on the last day before closing.

Congratulations! That's really great.
thx!!

but now this gives me an even bigger dilemma, because at USYD i applied for the Commerce / Science (Advanced Mathematics) double degree, but i'm now thinking of doing actuarial/science (maths) @ UNSW or Macquarie, and ive still got engineering @ UNSW on my mind

at least they give us till 9 Jan to accept

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Pwnage101 said:
thx!!

but now this gives me an even bigger dilemma, because at USYD i applied for the Commerce / Science (Advanced Mathematics) double degree, but i'm now thinking of doing actuarial/science (maths) @ UNSW or Macquarie, and ive still got engineering @ UNSW on my mind

Pwnage101, you are the luckiest man alive. You got into all prestigious offers, now your only problem is choosing what to do!!! :cold:

However, I truly congratulate you on the great achievements. You really deserve them all.

adnan91

HSC
Pwnage101 said:
thx!!

Im like in the exact same situation with a couple of similarites. Wasnt it the 7th of January

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
Namu, cheers mate, i'm still waiting to hear back from macquarie uni on their Merit Scholarship

any time u need my help or anything just PM me!!!

adnan91 , yeh 7 Jan for UAC preferences, but 9 jan it says on the usyd letter for the scholarship acceptance there (so obviously if usyd is ur first preferecne, u accept it) - yeh, it's so hard deciding!!!

danz90

HSC
Pwnage101 said:
yep, it's in the mail

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

That's amazinggg...

I'm sitting here waiting impatiently for the mailmannn... mail hasn't come yet. Oh gosh, if there is no letter, im gonna be so cutttt

I'll be happy even with an Entry scholarship, It'll pay for a new iMac, desk and definitely help with fee contributions.

...so nervous.

HSC
Congrats Pwnage!! Might see you next year ;) I am in a similar situation, just got offered the 6 000 a year from Sydney. I applied for Commerce (Liberal Studies). But if i get a Macquarie one I am going to be freaking out until I can finally decide - there i applied for Commerce/Law. Gah, I know people would envy this position, but currently it is hell :(

JRAHS-Student

HSC
I did apply for general scholarships for Sydney, but I didn't get anything, because I was offered an Outstanding Achievement scholarship, which replaces any ones they may have thought to originally offer you.

danz90

HSC
Oh well, no Scholarship for me :(
Nothing from USyd in the mail today....

My only hope is that it arrives in the mail tomorrow....
Ugh, :(

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
danz, since faculties handle the schoalrships, maybe pharmacy haven't sent their ones out, or it may take another day in the mail ( i know sometimes some friends got their reports a day after me, and they live only 20 mins away)

don't lose faith in hope....

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
olivegreentiger said:
Congrats Pwnage!! Might see you next year ;) I am in a similar situation, just got offered the 6 000 a year from Sydney. I applied for Commerce (Liberal Studies). But if i get a Macquarie one I am going to be freaking out until I can finally decide - there i applied for Commerce/Law. Gah, I know people would envy this position, but currently it is hell :(
yeh, i agree it is a hard position to be in

mainly i don't wanna regret doin the wrong thing, that' wat im scared of most

danz90

HSC
Pwnage101 said:
danz, since faculties handle the schoalrships, maybe pharmacy haven't sent their ones out, or it may take another day in the mail ( i know sometimes some friends got their reports a day after me, and they live only 20 mins away)

don't lose faith in hope....
I hope you're right. Thanks for the encouragement..

danz90

HSC
Did anyone who applied in the Faculty of Pharmacy receive a letter from the faculty today?

nicko1990

p-plater
HSC
hi everyone, i got an all-round scholarship from the faculty of economics and business worth $10K a year. I'm very very happy, but does anyone know if I can use this scholarship for commerce/law? or just commerce? thanks!

cm90

HSC
danz90 said:
Did anyone who applied in the Faculty of Pharmacy receive a letter from the faculty today?
yes i got one :D hopefully yours will arrive today !

danz90

HSC
cm90 said:
yes i got one :D hopefully yours will arrive today !
awwwww Congrats! :D
Did you get Merit or Entry?

Man, I have a really bad feeling about this scholarship, if it doesn't arrive today...
:cold: :cold: :cold:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)