Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
alright now its starting to catch up to me :(

1xessay
1xchemreport
like, 12xlectures to revise
some chem lab stuff
and lots of reading to catch up on

uh oh :eek:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Just spoke to my group member on the phone for about an hour. My phone bill is going to suck. :(

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Don't worry guise!
I'm at:
0/3000
0/4500
and 0/4000

And there are other essays I haven't even gotten yet.
They're all due in wk12 though.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I was planning on not going tomorrow and using the day to get onto assignments (which really needs to happen, erk pressure building) and get my bestie her 21st present, but now that the strike is off I feel like I should go. Guilt. Plus I've got a team teaching thing to do at a school on Friday and I bet if I don't go there will be some important announcement about it

ok ok ok I'll go
sadface

in better news, lesson plan analysis is done woot woot now onto these units of work that are plaguing my dreams
didn't go after all, went shopping etc instead. mild guilt. whatever.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Should start my maths assignment that I have no idea how to do, due tomorrow... :s

Sometimes I wish I could trade my bf in for an upgraded model, sigh.

lala2

Banned
HSC
GUESS WHAT?????????????????? I got another interview--Blue Mountains Hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO FUCKING HAPPY! :D:D:D:D:D:D And I have the weapon of interview practice in my arsenal, which unless everyone else has gotten a job very recently (doubt it, and certainly not for hospital grad positions), I'm at an advantage :D

You know what, it's a match made in heaven too. I'm so glad my timetable worked out to have Thursdays off because this interview and the last one were both on Thursdays. Imagine the headache of trying to get special con twice (and hopefully a lot more!) if I didn't have Thursdays off!

It's next Thursday, 24th Sept, I'm just praying I do not get the 8am one! :uhoh:

KarmaKitten

HSC
Good luck lala! I've heard Blue Mountains is a nice hospital to work in, a lot less stressfull and less busy. Which is of course a plus and a minus

But good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)