Semester 2 USYD Chatter Thread 2013 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Tuesday-Friday on the last week with astronomy/stats on the same day. #yoloswaggins

Aysce

HSC
How are they, dont you want to get it over and done with?
I don't really worry about getting it over and done with - rather doing just doing it well. With afternoon exams, I usually have 9-10 hours of sleep and get to chill for 2-3 hours before the exam as opposed to the stress of morning exams :)

Aysce

HSC
Someth1ng, make me your st00dent pls

I want to haychdee organic chem.

enoilgam

HSC
I don't really worry about getting it over and done with - rather doing just doing it well. With afternoon exams, I usually have 9-10 hours of sleep and get to chill for 2-3 hours before the exam as opposed to the stress of morning exams :)
See, I'm more fresh in the mornings - i just want to get it done and have the rest of the day to myself.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I am exactly the same.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Morning exams are the best! Can do stuff after you finish :) And you're also refreshed from sleeping
Although my exams last semester consisted of me waking up at 3-4 to cram... :\

Last edited:

Aysce

HSC
Looks like I have time for CHEM1904 training...hopefully I can destroy it.
u got dis bby

See, I'm more fresh in the mornings - i just want to get it done and have the rest of the day to myself.
Fair enough - most of my exams are in the morning anyways.

THANK JEBUS MY MBLG EXAM IS IN THE AFTERNOON :')

enoilgam

HSC
Fair enough - most of my exams are in the morning anyways.
However, I will add that there is one exam in particular that I'd prefer to do in the afternoons, ainly because of the extra sleep and because I am not stressed at all by it (I usually dont stress much for any exams on the day, but with this one in particular I have zero stress).

Aysce

HSC
However, I will add that there is one exam in particular that I'd prefer to do in the afternoons, ainly because of the extra sleep and because I am not stressed at all by it (I usually dont stress much for any exams on the day, but with this one in particular I have zero stress).
Realised from last semester that I need to control stress since it got quite out of hand (it couldn't be helped, left everything to the last minute and had to mega-ultra-uber cram) - Thank god I had LHS :)

What exam is that? How do you not get stressed? I know it's pointless but people tell me I stress too much and am just curious.

enoilgam

HSC
Realised from last semester that I need to control stress since it got quite out of hand (it couldn't be helped, left everything to the last minute and had to mega-ultra-uber cram) - Thank god I had LHS :)

What exam is that? How do you not get stressed? I know it's pointless but people tell me I stress too much and am just curious.
Well, for starters you and me have different aims - uni isnt a priority for me so I dont really stress much. That being said, I was never the type to stress immediately before or during any exam, assignment or presentation - it's just the way I am, there is no real strategy.

I think stress in general cuts both ways - like a degree of it is a good thing because that can provide you with the incentive to do work. Some of my best work comes when I have been stressed out a bit about not being as on top of things as I want to be. So it definitely helps. But there is a line where it becomes a negative and it has definitely become like that with me before in the past.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad

Know dat feel, I haven't had a proper night of sleep before an important exam since trials.

Aysce

HSC
Know dat feel, I haven't had a proper night of sleep before an important exam since trials.
Usually I get a poor night of sleep before the first exam and then afterwards it's usually 8-9 hours. I still do stress like crazy though!

Hopefully studying for finals from now shouldn't leave me too stressed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)