Semester 2 USYD Chatter Thread 2013 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Usually I get a poor night of sleep before the first exam and then afterwards it's usually 8-9 hours. I still do stress like crazy though!

Hopefully studying for finals from now shouldn't leave me too stressed out.
Hold your heads up high xD.

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC

Algebra and physics on the same day.
Good luck with that...

So relieved that I have no exams on the same day this sem like MATH2969 and STAT2911 was last sem, it's much better and spread out. My exams are on Fri, Sat, Wed, Fri. So weird that MATH2965 exam is on Saturday morning, and it's an 80% weighted exam D:

enoilgam

HSC
Trauma theory from a historical/psychological/philosophical perspective. Basically how philosophical models of the brain impact how we understand experiences of trauma and then treat it and how this has changed over the last 130 years. But I'm sure it's going to become far more refined than that.
I remember you telling me about this a while ago (my tempramental memory).

I have no exams this sem and hand in my last essay on the last day of stuvac. holllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I hate you.

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
Where do I go to find the draft exam timetable? Nothing in student email about it

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I should have done regular maths. I deeply regret advanced because the teaching is absolute atrocious - I learnt MUCH more in regular maths classes.

Aysce

HSC
I should have done regular maths. I deeply regret advanced because the teaching is absolute atrocious - I learnt MUCH more in regular maths classes.
Do you want to swap?

Okay, certain people will probably call me out for this *Cough* asianese, jenslekman, Carrotsticks *Cough* (and many maths obsessed friends) but I should have probably done advanced integral calculus and modelling at the very least.

~WOOPS~

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
What is with this countries war on science. Cuts and now the government

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
MATH1005 - Mon Nov 11 9:20
MATH1003 - Wed Nov 13 1:50
PHIL1012 - Sat Nov 16 9:20
PHYS1500 - Thu Nov 21 9:20

Not bad at all, apart from the exam on Saturday :(.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
M8. Easdown and Daners for calc is the greatest thing ever. And Garth is pretty good too.
Do you want to swap?

Okay, certain people will probably call me out for this *Cough* asianese, jenslekman, Carrotsticks *Cough* (and many maths obsessed friends) but I should have probably done advanced integral calculus and modelling at the very least.

~WOOPS~
We all told you to.
What is with this countries war on science. Cuts and now the government
I know :'(

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
Shame there arent many GF options for food at uni. i forget to bring my own stuff alot (i have a slight sensitivity).

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
So apparently there's going to be a three day strike after labour day? (two week break aw yiss)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)