Semester 2 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
I usually (used to) get Ravenclaw on every single test I did, I don't know what happened. :(

(You must be a fucking evil cunt. (My friend Jess is in slytherin, do you know her?))
Fuck, it was pretty polarized towards Slytherin as well. I definitely wouldn't consider my behavior as being anything close to sociopathic though... probably just a crappy test.

Most of the questions were ridiculous dichotomies, i.e. would you always consider human need over economic factors.

Probably not, but I think I know one or two people called Jess. What subjects?

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Fuck, it was pretty polarized towards Slytherin as well. I definitely wouldn't consider my behavior as being anything close to sociopathic though... probably just a crappy test.

Most of the questions were ridiculous dichotomies, i.e. would you always consider human need over economic factors.

Probably not, but I think I know one or two people called Jess. What subjects?
Nah, it wasn't that dichotomous. I'm pretty sure that question was about political leaders and saying they should value human need over economic factors, which I agreed with, because if there are no people then what's the point of having good economics. Gosh.

She does Adv Physics, I dunno about chem, and like reg manbulge (I haven't seen her in manbulge so I assume she does reg (but I don't go (also, I passed my manbulge skills test!!! (I did a 69 on manbulge (I got 69% (lol (BRACKETS))))))).

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Nah, it wasn't that dichotomous. I'm pretty sure that question was about political leaders and saying they should value human need over economic factors, which I agreed with, because if there are no people then what's the point of having good economics. Gosh.

She does Adv Physics, I dunno about chem, and like reg manbulge (I haven't seen her in manbulge so I assume she does reg (but I don't go (also, I passed my manbulge skills test!!! (I did a 69 on manbulge (I got 69% (lol (BRACKETS))))))).
Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Nope. I only know two people who do advanced physics and neither of them are girls. I'm really curious to see what the gender distribution's going to be like, lol.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Nope. I only know two people who do advanced physics and neither of them are girls. I'm really curious to see what the gender distribution's going to be like, lol.
It is, I know. :p
But it wasn't that dichotomous, the tester was just trying to see which you valued more or whatevs. Being in Slytherin doesn't make you evil.

Actually, I don't think the advanced gender distribution is that bad because I know a fair few girls doing it, but I do know A LOT of engg boys that do regular physics.

On a side note: I just realised that one of my groups of uni friends are all ravenclaw, and now I'm apparently not, and the other day we all did a serial killer test and they all got the same guy and I got Jeffrey Dahmer (lol). This means something.

Relevant: Pictures of Jeffrey Dahmer:

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Week 1 Chem revision is going well. Lol

(Carbon always forms 4 bonds though so like what?)

EDIT: (oh, it should say three orbitals (new, mixed ones. ;)) for you carbon, you go carbon)

Also, just stumbled across a site that has the dubs of Cyborg 009.

Oh manbulge, if I'm still here next year I guess I might have to take you again. Sigh.

Last edited:

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh man, so I started watching an episode of the walking dead series a day to maintain my sanity.

It's so irritating. After the first four episodes (watching the sixth now), it goes:

- 35 minutes drama/emotions/crying/bitching
- Somebody does something retarded
- 5 minutes holy shit zombies
- Cliff hanger

Repeat.

It should be:

- 35 minutes holy shit zombies
- <5 minutes drama/emotions/crying/bitching
- Cliffhanger.

God.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
NO STOP SPOILERS!!!! (walking dead is on my post exams watch list)

also jayadore has now finished uni and will be going into the real world next year

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
But it wasn't that dichotomous, the tester was just trying to see which you valued more or whatevs. Being in Slytherin doesn't make you evil.
Gryffindor - God tier
Slytherin - High tier
Ravenclaw - Hipster/ok tier
Hufflepuff - Shit tier

Relax, I may be many things but a show spoiler is not one of them.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh man, so I started watching an episode of the walking dead series a day to maintain my sanity.

It's so irritating. After the first four episodes (watching the sixth now), it goes:

- 35 minutes drama/emotions/crying/bitching
- Somebody does something retarded
- 5 minutes holy shit zombies
- Cliff hanger

Repeat.

It should be:

- 35 minutes holy shit zombies
- <5 minutes drama/emotions/crying/bitching
- Cliffhanger.

God.
yeah, I've been told this like 50 times before, but if it was 35 minutes of zombies you'd get sick of it fast and wouldn't stick around to watch the zombie bit. You know?

Just watch HSTD or similar animus about zombies. Gosh.

also jayadore has now finished uni and will be going into the real world next year
me too (not really, I'm just going to get drunk and stay drunk for 4 months)

I thought so but I wasn't sure.
So many people moving on to different things.
Weird.

Gryffindor - God tier
Slytherin - High tier
Ravenclaw - Hipster/ok tier
Hufflepuff - Shit tier
I rank them different. (Hufflepuff is always shit though)

Ravenclaw - Intelligence, problem solving, decision making, etc.
Gryffindor - Courage, bravery, caring, greater good, etc.
Slytherin - Self-preservation, cunning, manipulation, etc.
Hufflepuff - Leftovers, food, mediocrity, etc.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
so am I (will be going away if I don't have work)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Exciting.

I should probably get back to studying manbulge but ceebs. I know nearly a quarter of the topic and I've decided to wing chemistry. Lol

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Exciting.

I should probably get back to studying manbulge but ceebs. I know nearly a quarter of the topic and I've decided to wing chemistry. Lol
But MBLG is like 70 % multiple choice. The choice should be... obvious.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
multiple choice isn't *that* easy. The hardest exam I've ever done was probably first year psych which is 100 multiple choice.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
multiple choice isn't *that* easy. The hardest exam I've ever done was probably first year psych which is 100 multiple choice.
The sample questions really aren't that bad (now that I've actually learned the material).

Chemistry on the other hand would be absolute hell if you're not prepared.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Nah, MC is my best thing brah. (wot, no it's not)

The sample questions really aren't that bad (now that I've actually learned the material).

Chemistry on the other hand would be absolute hell if you're not prepared.
I'm sure I'll be fine. lol

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
i am not current with the state of good looking student politicians at the moment, mostly because they're all fuckwits

could one of you gents give me the low down?

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
lol, random question but was anyone here aware of the zombie apocalypse that happened last month? Haven't been on BOS much, just checking if people here knew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)