• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped? (1 Viewer)

Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped?

• Yes

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 116 59.8%
  • Dont care tbqh because either way I couldnt care less.

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Who the fuck are you? If an 11 year old has gone through puberty then she is capable of experiencing sexual intercourse. Deal with you fucking stupid idiot
Are you actually saying that menstruation implies that someone is physically ready for intercourse? That's rubbish. Ones ability to have a child doesn't mean that one is ready in other physical respects for a child. I'd have thought that the higher rate of miscarriage, depression ra ra ra that result from early teens having birth would be proof of that.

You stupid delinquent fuck.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Oh my god what the fuck.
Okay man.
dont ever take medication.
Don't let anyone in your family get chemo or radiotherapy.
Don't eat any processed foods.

Dude stop using a fucking computer.
It contradicts nature.

an 11 year old is not mentally developed enough to decide if she wants cock from anything okay, you weird fuck.
Please stop posting like that.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
...so what do other boslims think about this?

BBJ im looking at you, and others too.
Don't really care what ay0_x or others think about Islam.

wth with all the antagonising comments. If 9/11 didn't happen you guys probably wouldn't give a fuck if Muslims came to Australia or not.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

wth with all the antagonising comments. If 9/11 didn't happen you guys probably wouldn't give a fuck if Muslims came to Australia or not.
Probably not. What's your point? 9/11 provided proof of the danger inherent to Islam.

ay0_x

HSC

Haha what? I really don't care about 9/11 as much as I care about the inherent psychological damage that Islam does to its adherents, leading to screwed up people who further screw up the world.

Example: You.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
That didn't really make a whole lot of sense.

"I don't care about 9/11, I care about what Islam does to people who follow it, because they do bad things..."

....like 9/11

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Probably not. What's your point? 9/11 provided proof of the danger inherent to Islam.
Virginia tech massacre showed the danger in Korean migrants. Let's ban the Koreans.

Haha what? I really don't care about 9/11 as much as I care about the inherent psychological damage that Islam does to its adherents, leading to screwed up people who further screw up the world.

Example: You.
lol Psychological damage? How the fuck does Islam cause psychological damage? Praying 5 times a day and fasting for a month is gonna make me crazy.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
No, all the Virginia Tech massacre did was provide a damn good reason for gun control.

You stupid moron. You do not blanket ban things that do not pose a danger. Koreans do not pose a danger, hence, they should not be controlled. Guns and Muslims do, and they should be subject to either strict importation/immigration quotas and surveillance, or alternatively (and preferably) they should just be banned altogether to protect our blessed lifestyle.

ay0_x

HSC
That didn't really make a whole lot of sense.

"I don't care about 9/11, I care about what Islam does to people who follow it, because they do bad things..."

....like 9/11
9/11 is pretty pale in comparison to the other crimes bred by Islam. -.- Why is that hard to understand?

kaz1- Yes, because Islam is all about praying and fasting. That's all it consists of. -.-

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
3000 or so innocent, unsuspecting US citizens killed in the space of about an hour in a space they considered safe and secure?

Nah, I'm pretty sure that's at the most extreme end of the harms caused by Muslims.

BUT TEH SEXISM SEXISM SEXISM IM A STUPID FEMINIST HUSSY.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
9/11 is pretty pale in comparison to the other crimes bred by Islam. -.- Why is that hard to understand?

kaz1- Yes, because Islam is all about praying and fasting. That's all it consists of. -.-
Those are two of the fundamental pillars of faith. The concept of jihad is suposed to be a struggle to practice your faith but some fucked up cunts interpret is as war against the west. All the other stuff is pretty similar to Christianity and Judaism.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I don't really see how one can interpret the Koran in any other manner. It's clearly telling you to wage war on people who do not follow your religion. Find those quotes I posted a page or so back and interpret them in your way please.

ay0_x

HSC
3000 or so innocent, unsuspecting US citizens killed in the space of about an hour in a space they considered safe and secure?

Nah, I'm pretty sure that's at the most extreme end of the harms caused by Muslims.

BUT TEH SEXISM SEXISM SEXISM IM A STUPID FEMINIST HUSSY.
Fucking lol. Pretty sure way more muslim women + girls are raped than 3000 per year. Pretty sure more children are beaten. I'm sorry, that's not important to you, because it's stupid feminist hussyism. Because Muslim women worth as much as US citizens.

kaz1- I know what jihad is. The fact is Islam is not nearly as flexible or as progressive as Christianity or Judaism. It's not as open to interpretation. It point-blankly states that to be a good Muslim, you follow the Sunnah of Muhammed. And you don't question it. Muhammed is not a perfect model of human behaviour. He doesn't even come close.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Fucking lol. Pretty sure way more muslim women + girls are raped than 3000 per year. Pretty sure more children are beaten. I'm sorry, that's not important to you, because it's stupid feminist hussyism. Because Muslim women worth as much as US citizens.
There's no reason to lump all those rapes in together. There is a reason to lump in every single person who died in 9/11 in a big group. Even if you do consider 1 rape = 1 murder (and you're an idiot if you do), there's no way you can consider 1 rape to be equal to the 3000 people who died in 9/11.

9/11 was the single most devastating thing that Islam has ever done, and you SHOULD care more about 9/11, because it's the most powerful expression of the danger of Islam.

---

Because Muslim women worth as much as US citizens.
Yeah I think this quote just shows that you don't care about Islam, you just care about men because men are at fault for everything. You don't hate Islam, you just hate men.

Last edited:

ay0_x

HSC
There's no reason to lump all those rapes in together. There is a reason to lump in every single person who died in 9/11 in a big group. Even if you do consider 1 rape = 1 murder (and you're an idiot if you do), there's no way you can consider 1 rape to be equal to the 3000 people who died in 9/11.

9/11 was the single most devastating thing that Islam has ever done, and you SHOULD care more about 9/11, because it's the most powerful expression of the danger of Islam.

---

Yeah I think this quote just shows that you don't care about Islam, you just care about men because men are at fault for everything. You don't hate Islam, you just hate men.
One rape? ONE rape? Oh man.

Yes. tis is all part of my feminist agenda. Heaven forbid I respect men enough to have a high standard of behaviour for them that Islam doesn't teach, no, no, I hate them.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Al-qaeda=Islam?

Al-qaeda/Taliban have a lot of fucked up idealogies that are not in accordance with Islam.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

kaz1- I know what jihad is. The fact is Islam is not nearly as flexible or as progressive as Christianity or Judaism. It's not as open to interpretation. It point-blankly states that to be a good Muslim, you follow the Sunnah of Muhammed. And you don't question it. Muhammed is not a perfect model of human behaviour. He doesn't even come close.
Which is the Hadith which has mostly non-violent guidlines that illustrate juust values.

ay0_x

HSC
Which is the Hadith which has mostly non-violent guidlines that illustrate juust values.
Technically sunnah is just how he lived his life. I've already stated what I don't agree with in The Quran and the Hadith (inheritance laws, the definition of "adult woman", marriage laws, the allowance of slavery until the 3rd caliphate [which was way after Mohammed; and it could be argued that shiites can keep slaves since they don't listen to Caliph. Omar anyway], violence within Mohammed's military, allowance of alcohol again until the 3rd caliphate, grammatical errors within the Qur'an, the existence of Jinn, punishments for homosexuality and sex outside marriage, rape laws)

I could go on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)