Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped? (1 Viewer)

Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped?

• Yes

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 116 59.8%
  • Dont care tbqh because either way I couldnt care less.

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

mirakon

nigga
HSC
It's pretty clear that a large portion of hezbollah society is fcuked up.
I mean, look at what happened in the US.
You have hezbollah's over there who have been living there for years ... and then they go and kill everyone in the Fort Worth Army base.

Same shiet over in India how those hezbollah's went and shot everyone in Mumbai.

Hezbollah's would even agree themselves that that is fcuked up. I mean what sort of a society kills themselves and others to go to heaven.

Might as well commit suicide now.

Would countries like Saudi Arabia or Iran accept immigrants who blew themselves up and innocents?? I think not.

Hezbollah's can stay in their home countries and blow themselves up there.

Madness.
You're an idiot, Hezbollah never attacked Mumbai, Fort Hood, not Fort Worth was attacked and everything else you said is total bullcrap because Hezbollah had nothing to do with them.

controlling every aspect of the life of its followers
The above quote is from slivelly03's post. Even then, clearly this shows that Islam controls the lives of it's followers. Note: followers. By no means does it therefore impeach the rights of others.

There is considerable evidence that (here and elsewhere) Muslim leaders use covert means to achieve their goals by subverting existing democratic processes and procedures. Misleading information is given to our political leaders, the community and religious leaders about Islam's final intent. The involvement of other countries with financial and political support poses an additional threat to our nation.
Prove it. Give me some of this 'considerable evidence' nobody has heard of.

it aims to replace our Australian political system and democratic principles with Islamic ones.
There have been no examples of any political reforms that have recently aimed to do so.

Your argument is undermined somewhat by your complete lack of evidence.

redmayne

HSC
YouTube - patcondell's Channel[/QUOTE]

Wow, do you actually watch that trash.

I actually agree with some of the stuff he says. But so much of it can be applied to pure Christianity. So why not ban Christian immigration while you're at it.

But wow he's an annoying little tosser though isn't he.

Whinge, whinge, whinge. Insult, insult, insult.

Intelligence doesn't negate ignorance.

Last edited:

Reckoner

HSC
You're an idiot, Hezbollah never attacked Mumbai, Fort Hood, not Fort Worth was attacked and everything else you said is total bullcrap because Hezbollah had nothing to do with them.
Mate ... Hezbollah is just a term I use for Muslims. Everytime me and my friends see someone of middle east appearance we say; look ... Hezbollah. And we get scared and move off quickly.

chinesewombok

HSC
Honestly, im bloody scared. All these Muslims, their scarfs, the burkas, the food, it just makes me sick in the stomach. The culture is so barbaric, I heard that they do female genetic mutation is Some African Islamic communities and in Saudi Arabia you have to pray 5 times a day or you get 50 lashes.
This is blatant unsubstantiated propaganda. You demonstrate no knowledge of the culture, background of Islamic faith. How can you call it 'barbaric' and judge when you obviously know nothing about it? Islamophobia is the new fear of Communism in the Cold War rhetoric, a new enemy, the next scape goat.

HSC
N/A
This is blatant unsubstantiated propaganda. You demonstrate no knowledge of the culture, background of Islamic faith. How can you call it 'barbaric' and judge when you obviously know nothing about it? Islamophobia is the new fear of Communism in the Cold War rhetoric, a new enemy, the next scape goat.
what do you know about Islam ha? you are chinse and the Muslims in china want to take over china and go crazy and kill people. I read in an evangelical book that Muslims secretly want to take over Europe for white woman.

chevlr

HSC
Honestly, im bloody scared. All these Muslims, their scarfs, the burkas, the food, it just makes me sick in the stomach. The culture is so barbaric, I heard that they do female genetic mutation is Some African Islamic communities and in Saudi Arabia you have to pray 5 times a day or you get 50 lashes.
thats the same for all fundamental religion, including judaism - the media only reports islamic fundamentalism cos of 9/11 and resulting fear - 95% of muslims are moderate and dont wear burqas and dont get lashed for not praying. fundamentalism has more to do with poverty and religious influences in government, which is unfortunately rife in the islamic world and leads to islam to have a bad reputation as a fundamental religion.
so dont be such a racist cos im sure the exact same thing that u mentioned ur scared of about muslims happens with fundamentalists in israel.

HSC
N/A
thats the same for all fundamental religion, including judaism - the media only reports islamic fundamentalism cos of 9/11 and resulting fear - 95% of muslims are moderate and dont wear burqas and dont get lashed for not praying. fundamentalism has more to do with poverty and religious influences in government, which is unfortunately rife in the islamic world and leads to islam to have a bad reputation as a fundamental religion.
so dont be such a racist cos im sure the exact same thing that u mentioned ur scared of about muslims happens with fundamentalists in israel.
umm no

misspaige

HSC
i believe they should be aloud to immigrate to Australia because there are so many stereotypes that society places upon them. And i believe there culture and way of life slightly influence our own culture, as do many other nations, it what makes Australia so unique.

Pottermaniac

HSC
tabouli is shit anyway
i was more thinking zatar lamb stuff
mmmm

but yeah
riddle me this

if you are all so proud of your homelands
why did you leave?
and come to a country that is not particularly welcoming
or different races or religions???

hmmmm lets see...i can't be suure BUT I THINK it MIGHT be coz staying in their own countries means losing family members and losing their homes..are u seriously telling me the iraqi muslims shud just stay in iraq and get killed rather than try to migrate for the sake of their family's and children's survival?? its easy to talk when ur not actually IN the situation urself..

Pottermaniac

HSC
Haha, just coz you swallowed a dictionary, doesn't mean your points are valid.

What you've just outlined is paranoia, nice diction doesn't make it anything more than that.

The idea that Islam is trying to take over Australia is delusional.

You're using some ridiculous, scaremongering scenario to try and justify an anti-immigration stance that is borne from ignorance and xenophobia.

By and large, Muslims in Australia are perfectly normal people. Somehow you seem to think that their religion has transformed them into power-hungry animals.

And your point about it currently being preached as an entire political system is actually just plain wrong. That's only in some Middle Eastern countries. Here it is merely a religion, just like Christianity. And Christianity could be practiced as a political system, as it has been in the past, but it's not.

Neither of them are. Here, they're both just religions, both can be damaging at times, and both can be good at times.

If you seriously believe that Islam in Australia poses any threat to your freedom and your way of life, then perhaps you should leave.
Hear hear!!!!:D;)

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Nasrallah is the devil and is behind most of the worlds tragedies.

General knowledge yeah.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
The above quote is from slivelly03's post. Even then, clearly this shows that Islam controls the lives of it's followers. Note: followers. By no means does it therefore impeach the rights of others.

Prove it. Give me some of this 'considerable evidence' nobody has heard of.

There have been no examples of any political reforms that have recently aimed to do so.

Your argument is undermined somewhat by your complete lack of evidence.
I notice slivelly03 ignored my previous post, probably becuase he realised that the complete lack of evidence annihilated the purpose of his post.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
your cool

as i said before
a bunch of jihad supporting extremists dont represent the mainstream

Edit: "At a level of 1.2 billion, Muslims represent about 22% of the world's population."
lets say, for every one incident you've given...hmm 100 new supporters ?
ah wth another ten million for the fun of it
P(next muslim you meet is an extremist who renders so) = 10,000,100/1,200,000,000

OMG LOOK THERS ONE BEHIND YOU

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
they demand that the rest of the world treats their violent, bloodthirsty founder, Mohammed, with “respect.” Mohammed may be the prophet of all Muslims worldwide, and they may respect him; but we have news for these Islamic mobsters – the rest of the world doesn’t revere him as a prophet. In fact, all peace-loving people do not revere him in any way at all. If Muslims want to revere this man, they are free to do so, but their arrogant assertion that the whole world must hold him in high esteem is absolutely ridiculous.

For the past few decades, vast numbers of Muslims have emigrated to European countries. In some of these countries, Islam is now the second religion after Roman Catholicism. And as their numbers have grown and their influence has increased, and as religious freedom is, on paper at least, guaranteed in much of Europe and the rest of the west (of course this is rapidly being eroded and ignored by European governments today), Muslims living in Europe and other western nations have become ever more aggressive, and are demanding “respect” for Islam. It is a deliberate agenda on the part of the Muslim world: to flood Europe with emigrants, the plan being to turn Europe into an Islamic continent. And so they take advantage of the laws concerning religious freedom in these countries.

And the sheer hypocrisy of these Islamic fanatics! Muslims shout and scream that Islam should be respected in western countries. But do Muslim countries respect Christianity, and Christians? They demand “tolerance” in non-Muslim countries – yet Islam is utterly intolerant of Christianity in almost all Muslim countries! They show absolutely no respect for, or tolerance of, professing Christians living in Muslim-dominated countries! They grant them few, if any, “rights”! In Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, and various other Muslim countries, professing Christians are forbidden from evangelising publicly – a privilege granted to Muslims in a number of western countries; and they are persecuted in all kinds of shocking ways. Their church buildings are attacked and burnt to the ground, their women are raped, their men are murdered in hideous ways. It is happening every week, all over the Muslim world. “Respect” and “tolerance”? Islam doesn’t know the meaning of the words. It is a religion that has been spread by the point of the sword ever since its foundation, utterly intolerant of all others: intolerant of life, property, or religious freedom. And yet these are the very things it demands in all other countries – and its fanatical followers riot and rampage when they don’t get their way. Hypocrites!

Muslims express all this outrage over a few cartoons. But where was their outrage when Muslim terrorists flew commercial airliners into the Twin Towers in New York City? There was none. In fact, they rejoiced the world over, dancing in the streets. Thousands died, but this did not fill Muslims with outrage. A few cartoons of their “prophet”, however, are enough to get them so mad that they go on the rampage. What kind of twisted, distorted “morality” is this?

The fear generated by this supposedly “spontaneous” outburst of Muslim anger worldwide (it was anything but) will in all likelihood cause governments to clamp down on religious freedom, and press freedom, even more than they have already. It has already happened in South Africa: a gag order was granted to a Muslim leadership group, preventing South African Sunday newspapers from publishing the cartoons. SA National Editors Forum chairman, Joe Thloloe, described the interdict as alarming and as amounting to pre-publication censorship

I suspect that the European governments will eventually back down, and strike a blow against press freedom as well. And again it will be a case of: Muslims 1, European governments 0. Cowardly, spineless western leaders, instead of standing up to this Islamic terror campaign, will cave. And not only will western countries suffer the consequences of weak and timid leadership, but true Christians also will suffer, for restrictions will increasingly be imposed upon them as to what they will be permitted by law to preach and write and publish about other religions. In many places it is already a criminal offence to criticise other religions. Instead of imprisoning or even expelling these Islamic madmen from their shores, western leaders will use this latest Islamic outrage as an excuse to push through their own agenda regarding the further curtailing of religious freedom.
Your argument is ridiculous. A Prophet who is renowned internationally by other religious scholars as well for his tolerance (when pelted with rocks by a radical Jewish community, he continued to walk and pray for their forgiveness) is not bloodthirsty and violent. Your argument essentially collapses here. You completely lack any sort of evidence and express narrow-winded claims in big words to add authenticity. Just becuase you're a walking thesaurus does not instantly qualify your opinions as correct.

Furthermore, I can tell you quite adamantly that Muslims around the world are to this day incredibly outraged at September 11, after all our reputation as normal people was pretty much shattered.

The rest of your argument is simple, unjustified and frankly ludicrous paranoia that there is a global conspiracy by Muslims for world domination.

HSC
N/A
You've clearly never been to a Muslim country where if you're identified as non muslim you basically get no respect, people spit on the ground near your feet etc.

Yet these people come to a country in the West, make themselves known by wearing the burqua as a mark of political division and contempt (its worn much more in the west than in islamic countries for this reason), and ask for tolerance to push a culture that restricts freedom of speech, freedom of religion, separation of church and state and the like. Turning to countries like Saudi Arabia we can see what we are moving towards as demographics change through birth rates and immigration.

If you're a woman, a homosexual, a christian or a westerner please know that islam doesn't support you, and the stated goal of islam is to take over the world.
haha. shit rant silvely..

honestly, why does it effect you if someone is wearing a burqa? I thought you believed in freedom .

HSC
N/A
I do. However, I object to someone saying they can't remove it to enter an bank, take an ID photo etc or refuse entry to any other public place where wearing a mask is unaccepted. I mean, I could choose to walk around naked, wear a ski mask into a bank etc but it wouldn't get me very far.

ok fair argument. Most should agree.

The burqua is used to oppress women because it legitimises rape.
citation needed

The burqua is used to cover up a woman and this acknowledges that men have no responsibility or control of their sexual urges and if a woman gets raped it must be because she's uncovered meat. Consider why in muslim countries it's not considered rape if you rape your wife.
wtf? Please stop posting without evidence.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
You've clearly never been to a Muslim country where if you're identified as non muslim you basically get no respect, people spit on the ground near your feet etc.
funny you say that
check up "United Arab Emirates"
an ever increasing population of subcontinental(indian) NON muslim immigrants

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)