Should women be allowed to serve in the infantry? (4 Viewers)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Gee thanks, that makes me feel SO much more valued, Defence Personnel Minister Fuckwit.
This really is the crux of the matter though, whether it has a place in an egalitarian society or not is another issue, but we are taught from a very young age that men are supposed to protect women.

spyro14

HSC
Um, my comment meant that you didn't understand what I said. I wasn't calling you ironic, I was indicating that you were unable to detect the irony in my statement.

Need a shovel for the hole you're digging?
My point was that I responded to your irony with some irony of my own.

And yes I do need a shovel but not because I need any assistance in digging holes, I would like one to smash my self in the head with(which i'm sure you're all happy to hear).

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
If I had to pick between a bodyguard group of male soldiers or female soldiers, I'd pick female soldiers (keeping sex etc. out of the equation, srsly).

Female body guards/soldiers are fucking rad.

brittanica-

HSC
there was a movie about this subject it was called "GI JANE" and has demi moore in it.

it shows clearly that the female counterparts of the navy/ army/seals have as much capcbility as men if not more. Yes its a movie but we base all the worlds decisions on the assumption that men are naturally stronger than women where will it lead to? another sexist society?

HSC
there was a movie about this subject it was called "GI JANE" and has demi moore in it.

it shows clearly that the female counterparts of the navy/ army/seals have as much capcbility as men if not more. Yes its a movie but we base all the worlds decisions on the assumption that men are naturally stronger than women where will it lead to? another sexist society?
haha very nice scientific argument you provide there

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
No, probably pointing out your stupidity for quoting a fictional story.

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC

If we base all our decisions on the assumption that a fictional film is an accurate depiction of anything where will it lead to? Communism.

No but really, "the assumption that men are naturally stronger than women" is probably the most unintelligent thing anyone has said in this thread.

It isnt an assumption that men are naturally stronger than women, it is a scientific fact.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
A fact which doesn't necasserily preclude women from serving in frontline infantry.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
well its better than any argument youve had to place in this thread
considering that not everything you say has merit
Ok, I loled really hard.

Firstly, find me proof that my arguments have no merit apart from the obvious spam i sometimes throw at randoms like yourself. Apart from your Aug 09 join date and the 22 posts to your name, your nothing but an idiot and have no idea what arguments I have had here.

Secondly, dont try and ridicule me for pointing out an obvious failure in terms of source choice. Not my fault you tried basing a fact off of a fictitious movie. It would be like saying i can bend spoons because we live in the Matrix.

Finally, I love how you tried neg repping me, but your reputation only goes so far, and missy, yours is shit. Now if i was to neg rep you, you wouldnt like it.

brittanica-

HSC
Finally, I love how you tried neg repping me, but your reputation only goes so far, and missy, yours is shit. Now if i was to neg rep you, you wouldnt like it.
firstly you actually made me laugh out loud
yeah 22 posts because i actually dont live on this site but thankyou for the background research very touching

go on neg rep id love it actually because i really dont care

but if being closeminded and concluding that your argument as to wether women should serve in the army ect will make any diffrence in the real wolrd then go ahead because it wont
they will think your an idiot and tell you to go home make your self a sandwhich and sit down and watch aladdin like a good little boy

because seriously mate the attitude you have towards society will get you no where in life

peace out!

spyro14

HSC
Ok, I loled really hard.

Firstly, find me proof that my arguments have no merit apart from the obvious spam i sometimes throw at randoms like yourself. Apart from your Aug 09 join date and the 22 posts to your name, your nothing but an idiot and have no idea what arguments I have had here.

Secondly, dont try and ridicule me for pointing out an obvious failure in terms of source choice. Not my fault you tried basing a fact off of a fictitious movie. It would be like saying i can bend spoons because we live in the Matrix.

That's the spirit, identify her as inferior and then proceed to... well, throw it in her face. That tendancy to dominate those who we consider to be lesser than ourselves is exactly the trait needed to shoot someone in the face. Individual perception of one's own importance is something that tends to sway when emotions like anger come into play and when a situation arises such as this one, we can see a difference in how male's and female's typically respond to questioning of their prowess, intelligence or standpoint.

Whilst Snowfox probably found it somewhat amusing to insult Britt's post(Which I as well see as being pretty stupid), her archetypal response which was obviously defensive since her post's feedback was definately insulting and unexpected to her. Snowfox then finds himself being targeted by Brit and being a man, resents this somewhat more since he has already identified her in his mind as an "idiot". He responds in a very personal matter taking great care to make her feel as bad as possible.

The importance within this can be seen if we substitute Britt with an enemy to the country and Snowfox with a soldier, we can see how the male's emotional response is more suitable for a soldier. By insulting her personally rather than just her her actions he has essentially done the same as dehumanising her, the quintessential step to justify taking a life in a human mind.

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
firstly you actually made me laugh out loud
yeah 22 posts because i actually dont live on this site but thankyou for the background research very touching

go on neg rep id love it actually because i really dont care

but if being closeminded and concluding that your argument as to wether women should serve in the army ect will make any diffrence in the real wolrd then go ahead because it wont
they will think your an idiot and tell you to go home make your self a sandwhich and sit down and watch aladdin like a good little boy

because seriously mate the attitude you have towards society will get you no where in life

peace out!
Wait hang on, i had to read that twice because it has two sides, either i disagree and say women should stay in the kitchen OR i agree to women having increased roles in a military forces, which in actual fact i was saying at the BEGINNING of the thread, but in both cases, i will be called an idiot and be told to go make my self a sandwich? Wow, just wow. Good argument, both answers see me lose. Congrats.

That's the spirit, identify her as inferior and then proceed to... well, throw it in her face. That tendancy to dominate those who we consider to be lesser than ourselves is exactly the trait needed to shoot someone in the face. Individual perception of one's own importance is something that tends to sway when emotions like anger come into play and when a situation arises such as this one, we can see a difference in how male's and female's typically respond to questioning of their prowess, intelligence or standpoint.

Whilst Snowfox probably found it somewhat amusing to insult Britt's post(Which I as well see as being pretty stupid), her archetypal response which was obviously defensive since her post's feedback was definately insulting and unexpected to her. Snowfox then finds himself being targeted by Brit and being a man, resents this somewhat more since he has already identified her in his mind as an "idiot". He responds in a very personal matter taking great care to make her feel as bad as possible.

The importance within this can be seen if we substitute Britt with an enemy to the country and Snowfox with a soldier, we can see how the male's emotional response is more suitable for a soldier. By insulting her personally rather than just her her actions he has essentially done the same as dehumanising her, the quintessential step to justify taking a life in a human mind.

+Rep for managing to ridicule both me and Brittanica and such a fancy way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)