Skeeting sex (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Bainesy said:
down in flames, god said to adam "go forth and multiply". why would you have sex and use contraception. its like putting on plastic gloves then washing your hands, bit weird
How the fuck is that an applicable analogy.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Bainesy said:
down in flames, god said to adam "go forth and multiply". why would you have sex and use contraception. its like putting on plastic gloves then washing your hands, bit weird
go and catch an S.T.I. please, be my guest.

Bainesy

HSC
kirsty, why would i get an std??? i dont go around and sleep with everyone i can every weekend. only with people that i have developed a relationship with. skeeting is ok, sleeping with strangers, now that is dumb.

Azamakumar said:
How the fuck is that an applicable analogy.
god said go forth and multiply, and this person said they would only have protected sex, therefore not going forth and multiplying. fuck its not complicated

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
The 19% failure rate is because some guys get too caught up in the moment or whatever, I dunno what the failure rate would be from just whatever's in precum... but I bet it's FUCKING low. If you're without a condom and you're both really rearing to go, I think it might be worth the risk as long as you know the guy isn't a stupid cunt.

boris

Banned
HSC
AAO89 said:
The 19% failure rate is because some guys get too caught up in the moment or whatever, I dunno what the failure rate would be from just whatever's in precum... but I bet it's FUCKING low. If you're without a condom and you're both really rearing to go, I think it might be worth the risk as long as you know the guy isn't a stupid cunt.
Fucking idiot.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Bainesy said:
god said go forth and multiply, and this person said they would only have protected sex, therefore not going forth and multiplying. fuck its not complicated
You're a fucking downer, both elements of the analogy served the same purpose (ie to maintain sterility), whereas according to you sex and contraception are contradictory.

Just leave.

boris

Banned
HSC
AAO89 said:
Um what % of people have had unprotected sex and gotten pregnant just due to precum?
Studies on precum have shown it to contain extremely low levels of sperm; levels consistant with infertility but not low enough so that it's impossible to get pregnant.

Chances are low; the chance is still there. There are no real reliable statistics on pregnancy rates from precum, it's hard to prove.

If it helps you sleep at night though, HIV can still exist in precum. :)

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Bainesy said:
kirsty, why would i get an std??? i dont go around and sleep with everyone i can every weekend. only with people that i have developed a relationship with. skeeting is ok, sleeping with strangers, now that is dumb.

u don't have to have sex with tramps to get an S.T.I .... but what u do with your partners is none of my business.
skeeting, now that is dumb.

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
boris said:
Studies on precum have shown it to contain extremely low levels of sperm; levels consistant with infertility but not low enough so that it's impossible to get pregnant.

Chances are low; the chance is still there. There are no real reliable statistics on pregnancy rates from precum, it's hard to prove.

If it helps you sleep at night though, HIV can still exist in precum. :)
Exactly.. It's EXTREMELY low, chances are unless the guy prematurely ejaculates (a real risk if you don't know the guy) he's not going to get you pregnant. As for HIV, how many middle class, drug-free, white Australian men are carrying that? All I'm saying is that if you know the guy well enough to know he's got good control and one night you can't get a condom for whatever reason but you really feel like it, it might be worth it to do it.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
AAO89 said:
Exactly.. It's EXTREMELY low, chances are unless the guy prematurely ejaculates (a real risk if you don't know the guy) he's not going to get you pregnant. As for HIV, how many middle class, drug-free, white australian men are carrying that?
Is that something you're willing to gamble with?
HIV can sorta make you die.

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
In life we take risks all the time... I actually think the chance of me finding a white, middle class, drug-free, australian man who has HIV, doesn't tell me (or doesn't know) and then has sex with me is the lowest chance of all the risky things I do in my life. On top of it you'd probably only do this with someone you know and trust (no random hook ups) so there's even a fairly low risk of getting things like genital warts or whatever.

hero.

HSC
N/A
This forum seems to like to call them STI's. Making a bad name for Subaru

boris

Banned
HSC
AAO89 said:
Exactly.. It's EXTREMELY low, chances are unless the guy prematurely ejaculates (a real risk if you don't know the guy) he's not going to get you pregnant. As for HIV, how many middle class, drug-free, white Australian men are carrying that? All I'm saying is that if you know the guy well enough to know he's got good control and one night you can't get a condom for whatever reason but you really feel like it, it might be worth it to do it.
Since when are middle class, drug free white men the only people who engage in skeeting?

Again you're asking for flawed and unreliable statistics. Obviously the prevalence is higher in homosexual men, the number of middle class men with HIV is unknown because some either don't know they have it, or know and haven't told people.

Middle class men engage in risky behaviour.

boris

Banned
HSC
I like how you spacktards are trying to equate low risk with no risk.

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
boris said:
Since when are middle class, drug free white men the only people who engage in skeeting?

Again you're asking for flawed and unreliable statistics. Obviously the prevalence is higher in homosexual men, the number of middle class men with HIV is unknown because some either don't know they have it, or know and haven't told people.

Middle class men engage in risky behaviour.
The statistic of those who die with it should give us a decent idea of how many have it though, right? The fact is that very few middle class, drug free, white australian men die with HIV. Obviously my advice is specific, but for the most part I think it's what's relevant to most people who will be reading these posts.

Bainesy

HSC
Azamakumar said:
You're a fucking downer, both elements of the analogy served the same purpose (ie to maintain sterility), whereas according to you sex and contraception are contradictory.

Just leave.
LOL, leave. i think you have a few things mixed up sonny boy

1. when god said go forth and multiply he meant for men to have sex, thats means penis in vagina incase you didnt know, and to create babies, if you dont know how to make babies by now go google it.

2. using contraception means preventing the creation of babies, such a condom, which is a thing that goes over the penis incase you are unfamiliar with the term

3. incase your such a fucking dumbass that you dont understand the above two points, all you need to know is that they contradict eachother, that means that they oppose eachother, NOT support eachother

now i hope you understand such a simple passage

now you can leave

boris

Banned
HSC
AAO89 said:
The statistic of those who die with it should give us a decent idea of how many have it though, right? The fact is that very few middle class, drug free, white australian men die with HIV. Obviously my advice is specific, but for the most part I think it's what's relevant to most people who will be reading these posts.
Okay, well you continue to have unprotected sex with middle classed, white, heterosexual men.

Coz like, omg the risks are so low!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)