so..how was our first week of uni? (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Yeah if I was to transfer to usyd or unsw, I would have to drop my law degree and pick it up later on, that's like an extra year at uni. I might try to transfer after this year if I can. It takes me an hour and forty minutes to get to uni lol.

MysteryGenius

HSC
I go back tomorrow and I already can't wait for this damn semester to finish

M

MichelleV

I kind of figured the fail rate was because people get lazy or cant write properly.

The amount of people that freaked out when they said a 1000 word essay was amazing. Seriously, at school when we were told to write anything within certain word limits, I always always always went easily over when the right info was available. Also, what topic did you have to do you essay on? I presume that they would change it from year to year.

And I hope I have the guy your talking about for Econ. I'll find out tonight :D

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hi :) we did our bas essay on wal mart ughh. So much emotional shit involved with the issue of wal mart failing to ensure fair work rights and equal opportunities etc etc. And about how its stated that by providing consumers with very low prices, the manufacturers and suppliers are being forced to work for cheaper rates by the use of sweat shops etc. It was interesting though.
Lol mg, I know right??
I'm already on the train to get to uni. I left the house at 7am, can't wait till the first lecture starts, corporate financial management looks suppperrrrrr interesting. It's like accounting and economics and management in the one subject

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Uni, boring.

Also FIM in EE.G.19 on Wednesday ! : D

Last edited:

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol apparently fim is straightforward :) can't wait for the lecture tomorrow...free so hungry atm. This CFM is making me sleepy haha, the aircon, I don't like aircon.
The lecture is getting interesting, some nice formulas being discussed atm :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Marketing principles lecture at the moment. Lol sooooooo many noobies. This is a first year subject so I'm feeling a little out of place despite that I'm the same age as then. Fml.

twistedrebel

HSC
uws's high fail rate is due to the calibre of the students and nothing to do with the course.

MysteryGenius

HSC
NOBODY SAID IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE COURSE. BOTH MWAHAHA AND MICHELLE HAD STATED THAT IT WAS DUE TO THE STUDENTS BEING LAZY AND/OR BECAUSE THEY ARE UNABLE TO FORM A PROPER SENTENCE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FREE READERS OFFERED AT YOUR GLORIOUS UNSW, HEY?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
NOBODY SAID IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE COURSE. BOTH MWAHAHA AND MICHELLE HAD STATED THAT IT WAS DUE TO THE STUDENTS BEING LAZY AND/OR BECAUSE THEY ARE UNABLE TO FORM A PROPER SENTENCE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FREE READERS OFFERED AT YOUR GLORIOUS UNSW, HEY?
+1

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Day is finally over, going back home to study some financial institutions and markets.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol I love how you quickly assumed that I live in western Sydney. You are childish so I'm going to ignore what you said.

smartalec

HSC
lol love having a blackout during a lecture. we got to go home early. win! oh uws campbelltown...

muhahahahahaha

HSC
lulwut? haha RookieLaw you are so different in real life :) youre pretty awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)