So since it's all over, thoughts on raw marks for band 6? (1 Viewer)

rayy_bann

HSC
What do you guys think the raw mark for band 6 will be this year. Will it be higher or lower than last/previous years? Discuss.

Glorious

HSC
What do you guys think the raw mark for band 6 will be this year. Will it be higher or lower than last/previous years? Discuss.
I think lower. I don't know, but I thought paper 1 and paper 2 compared to previous years was a tad more challenging - also considering the fact that the whole questioning structure for Module B was sort of different than previous years - and this may have put people on edge than say, if they were to answer the Module B question from 2009 for Hamlet about loyalty rather than the play as a WHOLE.

silence--

HSC
definitely lower imo.

this years mod b was undoubtedly the hardest question they've set in a long while. those who were unprepared are going to get shat on.

im guessing around 75-77/105.

zxreth

HSC
yeah definitely lower than previous years.

Last edited:

SpreadTheWord

HSC
definitely lower imo.

this years mod b was undoubtedly the hardest question they've set in a long while. those who were unprepared are going to get shat on.

im guessing around 75-77/105.

I got shat on, and i prepared haha.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
45 / 105 me thinks for a band 6 ...
BAHAHAHAHAHA
100% on paper 1. You wouldn't even have to show up for paper 2 for a band 5.
But seriously, I think it will be around 45-49/60 for paper 2 depending on texts and 35-37/45 for paper 1 depending on texts.
So, 76% - 82%
So not much different from last year because section 2 of paper 1 was really easy this year (fucking MAY!!) and section 3 could be really hard or really easy.

HSC
pretty sure it will be about 73-75/100 imo. this year's papers were significantly harder (mod a and c are always doable, mod b will see a lower state average)

also riproot, truth be told the creative was actually sort of challenging. the "remembered places" part could have easily screwed tonnes over

Glorious

HSC
pretty sure it will be about 73-75/100 imo. this year's papers were significantly harder (mod a and c are always doable, mod b will see a lower state average)

also riproot, truth be told the creative was actually sort of challenging. the "remembered places" part could have easily screwed tonnes over
True.Not all stories will reflect on the past, most people just write for the heck of showing how people belong to others, and a place they CURRENTLY belong to. So I dont know. I think it might have screwed people over too.

oscarmanutdfan

HSC
Hamlet Module B was fucking awesome, I found it so easy. Hopefully I bossed that section enough to pull up to a 80+ overall, getting a band 6 by these predictions.

Glorious

HSC
Hamlet Module B was fucking awesome, I found it so easy. Hopefully I bossed that section enough to pull up to a 80+ overall, getting a band 6 by these predictions.
Yeah same, hopefully! Also considering that I got 91/105 for trials... we'll seeeeeeeeee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)