So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Deep and meaningful.

Regardless of the form it takes. Yes, it can be conservation. Usually it is. But not always.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
And no, I've never heard of D+M because my first thought when I read that was that song with a similar title (but I forgot what it's called). Besides, my 'term' for D+M is "meaningful conversations" - though that's a bit more broad.
shadowdude. D&Ms are very different to S&M, if that's what you're thinking of..

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
shadowdude. D&Ms are very different to S&M, if that's what you're thinking of..
Yeah, but my first thought was of that song because of the similarities to the title.

It's like when you search up a word on Google and it gives you the closest thing it recognises. Case in point above,

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
He doesn't know what a D&M is, it's clear he is shit with women.
I still don't think he's actually spoken to one and all these stories are just ones that he has thought of in his head.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I still don't think he's actually spoken to one and all these stories are just ones that he has thought of in his head.
Well, you can keep believing that - but I know people on these forums who have actually seen me and heard me talking to women, so... yeah. Sorry to break your aspirations for me.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Well, you can keep believing that - but I know people on these forums who have actually seen me and heard me talking to women, so... yeah. Sorry to break your aspirations for me.
Pics or it didn't happen.

aya-chan

HSC
LOL. Shadowdude. Now I'm just gonna laugh if I ever see you talking to a girl at uni.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
That, or you can see random people come up to me who I've never seen before say: "Hey, are you Shadowdude?"

It's ridiculous, but in the good way. Kinda.

aya-chan

HSC
People do that?

I do know who you are, you know. We were in the same SCIF tute for the entire of last semester, just saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)