• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Poor thingz, the money you get from UCL will outweigh what you get from the Japan tour.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Dw Benny, even if we cancel our July tour we'll be back in Japan in December for the World Club Championship...hopefully i'll b there to watch them :D

slip

HSC
i laugh if liverpool dont make it through (they have to play 6 matches to make the group stage apparently) then they miss out on champs league and japan tour money.

for the sake of english football i hope they make it through though, because it might just help restore some equity amongst the top team in the premiership (wouldnt be hard considering your closer to being relegated then winning the title if you finish 4th these days)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
well the fans can do the right thing and just not turn up to games. then we'll see how malcolm goes on the interest repayments.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
The fans don't turn up anyway. Most of their supporters don't live anywhere near Manchester.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
United will sell out easily next season. Mal could add another 50% to ticket prices the season after and still sell out every home game.

United's a great cash cow for him.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
LOL upsetz in the WYC.
USA 1-0 Argentina
China 2-1 Turkey

If only the Chinese national team can beat Turkey.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Real Madrid may be ready to sell Michael Owen in order to raise the funds to buy Cristiano Ronaldo and Bayern Munich's Michael Ballack.

Chelsea interested in signing Manchester City winger Shaun Wright-Phillips, though Newcastle United may be close to forming a bid for the England man.

Manchester United striker Louis Saha linked with a shock return to Fulham.

Leeds United could sell Aaron Lennon to Tottenham Hotspur in order to finance their deal for Daniel Harding.

Newcastle United midfielder Lee Bowyer may be in line for a shock move to Birmingham City while Darren Ambrose is set for talks with Charlton Athletic.

Newcastle interested in signing Middlesbrough's injury-prone striker Mark Viduka.

Premiership new-boys Sunderland keen to sign Blackburn Rovers striker Jon Stead for £1.8 million.

Reading striker Nicky Forster could be set for a move to Championship rivals Ipswich Town.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
united would be absolutely stupid to sell ronaldo to buy owen....

sheringham is staying at the hammers, so much for brisbane lol

apparently real wanted to give milan guti and some cash in exchange for pirlo before getting rejected, haha guti for pirlo, what a joke.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Look who's been a naughty boy once again:

ROO RAGE

Jun 12 2005

LITTLE Milo Kelly was left scared and heartbroken by the actions of the star he used to worship and his fiancee.

He said: "They were shouting the F-word at us and my daddy.

"Wayne Rooney had his face against the window where I sat and was shouting things at me. It was horrid and I was scared."

Until the fracas on May 28, Rooney had been the family's hero. The three young boys all play for their dad's youth team and have been pictured at Old Trafford with United players.

Piers, 11, and his 13-year-old brother also called Troy have been welcome guests inside manager Sir Alex Ferguson's home in Wilmslow, Cheshire.

Dad Troy, full-time boss of Manchester Advanced Soccer Schools which runs courses for aspiring young pros in Manchester and Marbella, Spain, is a pillar of the Cheshire community. He sends his two eldest sons to a grammar school.

His boys were proud to wear the Red Devils kit, buy the posters and fill the club's coffers with their pocket money.

But the family have no time now for Fergie's wayward genius Rooney.

Milo said: "Now I don't like him one bit. He's horrible."

A spokesman for Rooney and Coleen said last night: "Mr Kelly's version of events is unrecognisable to Wayne and Coleen. Coleen was certainly aware of her picture being taken in a highly aggressive way by an adult male.

"Although unhappy about the unwanted intrusion, she did not make any of the remarks attributed to her.

"In fact she took the registration number of Mr Kelly's vehicle with a view to reporting it to the police. There was absolutely no involvement by Wayne."

Exchange that occured, between Rooney,his partner Collen aimed at 6 year old Milo Kelly:

Rooney: I'm going to get you you fucking bastards
Colleen:I'm going to fucking kill you. Who do you fucking think you are, taking pictures of me? Do you fucking know who I am?
Colleen:I'll gouge your fucking eyeballs out

Class act that Wayne. God to see United fans love him so much.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I agree skunk. Laurent Robert is quality, he's just the Lee Bowyer sort of quality that needs a great man manager to sort out, and I think Big Sam can do the job. If you can get Diouf playing to your tune, I'm sure Robert won't be much of a problem either.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Big Sam = God of shrewd transfers. Too bad he says he is retiring soon, will be a huge loss for us.
Rooney is a disgrace. Fine him, suspend him, I don't really care how it's done. Anything to make him get his act together.

T

timbk2

i wish liverpool would sign ppl already....

only got less than a month b4 they need to be registered for the champions league campaign

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
The transfer window doesn't actually open till July 1st, so no one will be officially signed till then. I imagine they'll get all the negotiations done before July 4th, but we won't see anyone being unveiled till the 1st. Personally I thinK UEFA has majorly screwed us over. The transfer window is open for something like 2 months and they gave us a total of 4 days. The consequences of this are that players that might otherwise have been persuaded over a longer period of time might now say no, because they won't get to play European football.

T

timbk2

oh yea.. forgot about the window. i hope they have deals that are ready to be signed asap then ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)