• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
At the moment Liverpool have been linked to the likes of Figo, Caracciolo, Govou (exchange for Baros) and Ibanez.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Govou fo Baros, what a deal that would be fo Liverpool.
But then again one of the 3 would have to spend time on the bench.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
BLATTER: LIVERPOOL MUST GO TO JAPAN

FIFA president Sepp Blatter has told Liverpool they must play in the Club World Championship.

Liverpool face an extended fixture list following UEFA's decision allow the Anfield club into next season's Champions League first qualifying round as defending champions.

But any plans to lighten the load by withdrawing from December's Club World Championship in Japan will not be tolerated, according to Blatter.

The tournament will incorporate the Toyota Cup, a play-off between the European and South American club champions.

"They must play the Toyota Cup because it is binding for them for 2005," Blatter told the Daily Mail.

"The cup is in Japan and they will have to travel. Do you think they won't play? They will play."

Oh well lookz like Liverpool will have to pay the price afterall.

Crazy Horse

HSC
HeCtic said:
LITTLE Milo Kelly was left scared and heartbroken by the actions of the star he used to worship and his fiancée.

He said: "They were shouting the F-word at us and my daddy.

"Wayne Rooney had his face against the window where I sat and was shouting things at me. It was horrid and I was scared."

Until the fracas on May 28, Rooney had been the family's hero. The three young boys all play for their dad's youth team and have been pictured at Old Trafford with United players.

Milo said: "Now I don't like him one bit. He's horrible."

A spokesman for Rooney and Colleen said last night: "Mr Kelly's version of events is unrecognisable to Wayne and Colleen. Colleen was certainly aware of her picture being taken in a highly aggressive way by an adult male.

"Although unhappy about the unwanted intrusion, she did not make any of the remarks attributed to her.

"In fact she took the registration number of Mr Kelly's vehicle with a view to reporting it to the police. There was absolutely no involvement by Wayne."

Exchange that occurred between Rooney, his partner Colleen aimed at 6 year old Milo Kelly:

Rooney: I'm going to get you you fucking bastards
Colleen:I'm going to fucking kill you. Who do you fucking think you are, taking pictures of me? Do you fucking know who I am?
Colleen:I'll gouge your fucking eyeballs out

Rooney is aware of his status as a footballer and a 6yr old taking a photo of him and his partner shouldn’t be a problem or anything out of the norm. I thought he was getting help with anger management? Well either I’m wrong or his too thick to apply the lessons learnt (I'm thinking the latter). Another thing – What in the world was his gf thinking? She joins in - they deserve each other.

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

HSC
Alwayz Diana said:
Don't worry - I don't mind being reminded and I'm sure everyone else is ok with it too. :D
bazookajoe said:
I'm not. I think it's crap. At the very least Man City shoulda got the UEFA Cup spot.
I know - I was having a go at a few of the members of this thread who aren't too happy about the decision. :)

slip said:
i laugh if liverpool dont make it through (they have to play 6 matches to make the group stage apparently) then they miss out on champs league and japan tour money.
If that happens - I'm shouting my friend an Inter jersey but if we win again - his got to buy me a jersey. :D

Last edited:

slip

HSC
you shouldnt condone his bad taste by even considering a bet where he gets an inter shirt. and the same goes for him.

but lucky liverpool will probably qualify and probably wont win, and the world shall be saved from the bad taste you two share. :p

in all seriousiness thou, i really dont have anything new or inciteful to say right now, this is just spam.

Crazy Horse

HSC
slip said:
you shouldnt condone his bad taste by even considering a bet where he gets an inter shirt. and the same goes for him.

but lucky liverpool will probably qualify and probably wont win, and the world shall be saved from the bad taste you two share. :p
Spam? No no your statement was blasphemy!! Bad taste? How can you even say such a thing to the Liverpool supporters in this thread? It’s the Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal supporters that the world needs to be purged of! :D

Crazy Horse

HSC

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah they signed him a while ago, I thought someone would have mentioned it in here already. Great signing for them, he was amazing on loan for them.
In case it wasn't on here either, Birmingham also signed Jermaine Pennant from Arsenal for £500,000.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Yeah they signed him a while ago, I thought someone would have mentioned it in here already. Great signing for them, he was amazing on loan for them.
In case it wasn't on here either, Birmingham also signed Jermaine Pennant from Arsenal for £500,000.
I think Pennant signed for 3mill. Mainly due to new rules where clubs have to pay compensation for players that are brought through their youth system and what they acheive etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)