• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Oh, and congrats to Paddy Vieira who got married last week:

Here's some photos from the wedding:

He gets a bit cheeky in the first photo though.

Crazy Horse

HSC
HeCtic said:
Oh, and congrats to Paddy Vieira who got married last week:

Here's some photos from the wedding:

He gets a bit cheeky in the first photo though.
Nice photo's. Stunning dress. :eek:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I saw the beach football, Brazil vs Japan was good stuff. Portugal vs France was a tad anticlimatic after that semi though, until the dramatic conclusion.

Crazy Horse

HSC
Benny_ said:
I saw the beach football, Brazil vs Japan was good stuff. Portugal vs France was a tad anticlimatic after that semi though, until the dramatic conclusion.
SORRY! My computers playing up! I wanted to edit cause I didn't put final result in and it deleted. Oh wells. :p

slip

HSC
Alwayz Diana said:
Spam? No no your statement was blasphemy!! Bad taste? How can you even say such a thing to the Liverpool supporters in this thread? It’s the Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal supporters that the world needs to be purged of! :D
Look

How many trophies did man utd win this season? None... let them wear there jerseys.

How many trophies did arsenal deserve to win this season? None... let them wear there jerseys.

And how dare you say such a thing about Chelsea supporters! At least with out a qualifying state, like all those supporters of Chelsea that only started liking them in the last 2 years.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Roy Carrol to sign for West Ham apparently. It's about time we ditched Stephen Bywater.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Ermm.. I don't know who Stephen Bywater is, but surely he's not worse than Carroll..

slip

HSC
arsenal played shit for 90 minutes, and you got lucky, you didnt deserve to win the game.

and it just means that arsenal and man utd dont have much to crow about, so they might aswell wear jerseys, cause its not as if they compared to chelsea or liverpool last season.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
slip said:
arsenal played shit for 90 minutes, and you got lucky, you didnt deserve to win the game.

and it just means that arsenal and man utd dont have much to crow about, so they might aswell wear jerseys, cause its not as if they compared to chelsea or liverpool last season.

Luck is a part of the game. It doens't matter how many chances United creates if their strikers couldn't hit the back of a barn door. We put the ball in the net more times than they did, so we won. Simple.

Not like Liverpool had no luck in the Champions League either eh? They didn't finish 25 points behind us in the League either, now did they?

And if you wanted to know, I don't wear my jersey because my team is winning, I wear it because I love the club. Most of the Chelsea fans I know couldn't say that.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
U gonna get the new Redcurrant home shirt HeCtic? It'll look good w/ the free ltd edn matching wristbands... :cool:

Last edited:

slip

HSC
HeCtic said:
Luck is a part of the game. It doens't matter how many chances United creates if their strikers couldn't hit the back of a barn door. We put the ball in the net more times than they did, so we won. Simple.

Not like Liverpool had no luck in the Champions League either eh? They didn't finish 25 points behind us in the League either, now did they?

And if you wanted to know, I don't wear my jersey because my team is winning, I wear it because I love the club. Most of the Chelsea fans I know couldn't say that.

haha hook, line and sinker.

I dont actually ever wear my chelsea jersey, its old and shity, and i dont even know if it would fit anymore. I dont like chelsea's new fans anymore then you to! Glory supporters piss me off whoever they support, liverpool, man utd, chelsea, arsenal... they still piss me off.

But in all seriousness ive noticed alot my liverpool jerseys around the place since they won.

Dj_danizm

HSC
N/A
Latest transfers news and rumours, Van der sar is now at man u, yakubu at boro,

Latest runmours and almost done deals, Totti for 20mil pounds and baros deal to livo(almsot done), Kezman (Marseille, psv, seville, tottenham)
Baros, alonso, kewell, biscan and dudek all gonna leave livo with about 5 new spaniards taking ova.

Dj_danizm

HSC
N/A
AND BANKSTOWN LIONS IN NSW PREMIER LEAGUE GRANDFINAL Bonno and Belconnen will fight for next spot.
WE LUV U BANKSTOWN WE DO.
LIONS PRIDE 4 eva

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Dj_danizm said:
Latest transfers news and rumours, Van der sar is now at man u, yakubu at boro,

Latest runmours and almost done deals, Totti for 20mil pounds and baros deal to livo(almsot done), Kezman (Marseille, psv, seville, tottenham)
Baros, alonso, kewell, biscan and dudek all gonna leave livo with about 5 new spaniards taking ova.
dude Totti has pretty much signed for life with Roma, till 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)