• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
..........ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bankstown We Love You!!!!

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
1. A Liverpool exodus including those players, minus Alonso is old news.
2. As copious mentioned, Totti has signed for life for Roma
3. Yakubu is still very much at Pompey
4. Those are, with all due respect, the silliest rumours of the silly season thus far.

Crazy Horse

HSC
My comment was made in jest – I was assuming your’s was also. My mistake.

slip said:
arsenal played shit for 90 minutes, and you got lucky, you didnt deserve to win the game.

and it just means that arsenal and man utd dont have much to crow about, so they might aswell wear jerseys, cause its not as if they compared to chelsea or liverpool last season.
Won't bother much with this statement as HeCtic basically demonstrated how utterly puerile your claim is. I will however remind you that Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal all won something - as for Man U fans MOST will continue to strut around like peacocks even if their team is heading to be relegated.

slip said:
But in all seriousness ive noticed alot my liverpool jerseys around the place since they won.
That's to be expected but those same fans that are migrating to Liverpool have most likely emigrated from Chelsea. Have no fear Slip - they'll move back to Chelsea when the team win's the title again................in another 50 years. ;) (Another Joke if you can't tell :D)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Dj_danizm said:
Latest transfers news and rumours, Van der sar is now at man u, yakubu at boro,

Latest runmours and almost done deals, Totti for 20mil pounds and baros deal to livo(almsot done), Kezman (Marseille, psv, seville, tottenham)
Baros, alonso, kewell, biscan and dudek all gonna leave livo with about 5 new spaniards taking ova.
I really hope that last sentence was a joke, seeing as Alonso is Spanish as well. Err, Baros TO Liverpool?
Van der Sars and Yakubus moves are very old news. Benny_, Yakubu has signed for Boro, he is going at start of window.

Crazy Horse

HSC
Alonso leaving :eek:

I can't see Rafa sending him packing - just another stupid rumour. Besides Alonso and Carra are my fav players - If Alonso was to leave I'd be so cut.........

T

timbk2

yakubu will be moviing to boro next season..

however... alonso leaving liverpool... ROFL. thats the biggest piece of bs ever.
noone in their right mind would sell alonso after less than 1 year.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I started supportin Man U in 95 I think, a yr in which they finished second in the league and lost in the FA Cup final.

Yeah still have my small Man U jersey keyringz hangin, even after the FA Cup loss thiz yr. Surprised that no Arsenal fanz came up to me afterwardz. :rolleyes:

Crazy Horse

HSC
Also on RVP: Van Persie makes Arsenal pledge

Innocent until proven guilty I guess. Van Persie is not only very good-looking but a young millionaire and also a famous footballer. I just can't believe he'd be stupid enough to throw his career down the drain like this. Can't ever forget the Leicester case - those 3 players accused of gang rape later had the charges dropped due to forensic evidence proving them innocent. Although I can't understand why any female would suggest or lie about something like this...

With Finnan - I heard a while ago that he was innocent but maybe new evidence was found …???

In both cases whether guilty or not – I hope justice prevails.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Don't worry, we'll always be able to sell him to Newcastle if he's guilty, which I doubt he is.
Well I will assume hez innocent until otherwise proven, but such newz iz still bad to hear.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
bazookajoe said:
I'd say Van Persie is innocent, but it's still bad press for him.
I'm inclined to believe he's innocent, if you've seen his wife I can't see how he'd need anything more than that to keep him happy in his pants. I'll wait till I pass judgement. No-one actually knows anything yet.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
*Yawn* Football journos are probably just bored in the off season. Transfer window hasn't opened yet, and the rumours have been comparatively thin recently. No doubt we'll hear very little of this once the first big name has been signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)