Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
yeah i do, currently controlling west ham. evandro roncatto is a gun!

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
The best league in the fantasy game, averaged 80 points per team, while bos averaged about 52.6 per team. :confused:

The season goal is to get us into that top leagues list :D

Btw, check out the best fans table, Man Utd currently coming bottom of the pile :)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
cmon BOS playes ... damn i forgot to switch saha, he got injured ... damn and my danish players were disapointing ... av def got heaps and okacha/henry teams fared well ...

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
me playing some small indian team hahahaha so fuken poor but i got adooo that all the rest is sad. they all got the crappiest skills but they got mad penalty shots so i put every 1 in defence then win the penalty shoot out at the end. and my yearly budget is only $250 000 so sad

HSC
Let me guess - in the fantasy football all of you have Henry as a striker and a defence that resembles the defence of Tahiti? :uhhuh:

I got a respectable 28 points from the first match, pretty damn impressive if you ask me. Changes will be made, but I dont just want to buy Henry and kick you all. I am giving you a "head start." :uhhuh:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
28 pts is impressive, r u sure?
BOS leader has 66 ... And the overall leader has 100 ...

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
True True. He "walked" through about 5 defenders with a heaps nice spin move, then finished the keeper of in style. Damn him having to go to Barcelona, I barely ever get to see him play. Why couldnt he have moved to Man Utd, then i would be able to watch his brilliance every week on Fox.

V

vanbasten

If you have ESPN you can watch him play. Ronaldinho is incredibly good. At the end of last season, he single-handedly turned things around for Barcelona. Has anyone seen the move he pulled off when he played for PSG? (i'm guessing everyone)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yeah lols ... ronaldinho is awesome player no doubt ... ask hectic nicely and he might put up a ronaldinho video link, if he hasnt done already ...

reno2000

I forgot about ESPN's coverage of the Spanish Primera League. Ill make sure i watch it from now on. Behind Thierry Henry, Ronaldhino would have to be my next favourite player. He has the most number of little tricks that I have seen in a while, even more than C.Ronaldo and not only that, he's are unique like the one that vanbasten was talking about.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
The Spanish armada continues at Anfield with Xabi Alonso & Luis Garcia officially signing on overnight, joining compatriots Antonio Nuñez, Josemi & Rafa 'the Gaffer' Benitez @ LFC. :cool:

^___^
HSC
vanbasten said:
If you have ESPN you can watch him play. Ronaldinho is incredibly good. At the end of last season, he single-handedly turned things around for Barcelona. Has anyone seen the move he pulled off when he played for PSG? (i'm guessing everyone)
actually, it was edgar davids aggressive display in the midfield that helped barca, cos barca were losing ball everywhere..and i dun think ronaldinho is useful if he doesn't have the ball

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
loser said:
ha, 63 points!

you all suck at soccer

You know, the teams that usually win these games are the ones run by bots?

This actually means very little as far as knowledge of football is concerned. Just a bit of fun for us :D

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Great signings by Rafa, I'm pretty confident now we'll give Man U a shake for 3rd. I'd be even more confident if Colocinni (spelling) is our last signing, it's a possibility since Madrid have signed Woodgate.

Speaking of Madrid...

Casillas

Salgado Woodgate Samuel Carlos

Figo Beckham Helguera Zidane

Ronaldo Raul

Was thinking Milan would be the team to beat again this year, but with a solid CB pairing like that, it'd take a lot to overcome them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)