• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
this rumour will get reynaldo excited

rumour

i'd have thought freddie wouldve been one of those players we'd never dream of selling :(

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by copious
sell him, and use pennant on the right flank.
they should play ljungberg and henry up front..and as u said play pennant..

ljungberg's pace is so deadly..takes the toll of henry too

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
pennant is utterly unproffesional and an arrogant little twat. he'll be sold at the end of the season.

already this season he has broken a curfew while with the england under 21's, punched an opponent in the head during a match then blames the other bloke, been caught drink driving in leeds and he has a history of turning up to training sessions late at arsenal.
then he goes on and slags off wenger in the press during possibly the most important few weeks in the clubs history

i don't think he's exactly gonna win the team management over with an attitude like that.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
W00000t! Milan 4-1 Deportivo at the San Siro.. magical performance from Kaka and co again. Looks like 1 semi finalist is already decided then. Should've been something like 7-1 or 8-1 as well when you consider the idiocy of the linesman. I swear every offside he called against Milan was wrong which was 4 or 5, each time with Schevchenko, Inzaghi or Tomasson with the keeper to beat.

Last edited:

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
yeah that was a pretty good game , kaka looks every bit worth the money that was paid for him.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
HeCtic, doesn't that mean he'd fit straight into the Arsenal system? :p

Milan was simply superb, when you thought that were going to do anything.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
porto 2
lyon 0

ac milan 4
deportivo la caruna 1

milan played excellent football, its gonna be hard for whoever faces dem in the final ...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
man city beat man utd 4-1
den lose 2-1 to leeds
???

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Anyone wakin' early tomorrow as well. Today, match was worth it. (I remember Chelsea playing Arsenal in the FA Cup last year, and I woke up for that as well.)

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by HeCtic
this rumour will get reynaldo excited

rumour

i'd have thought freddie wouldve been one of those players we'd never dream of selling :(
yeah right.. Seedorf is in the best form of his life and is integral in the midfield. You'd be looking at 50 + Henry + Pires + Gilberto just to tempt Milan into considering

Ljungberg is not the sort of player we need anyway

Originally posted by copious
yeah that was a pretty good game , kaka looks every bit worth the money that was paid for him.
4.5 million, when you consider it now, is an absolute bargain for a player of his calibre. His price has probably quadrupled the original figure already this season. By the end of this season he should be worth 30-40 million.. but that means nothing because he will never leave Milan :)

his first goal in the Deportivo game illustrates his phenomenal ability.. controls a cross on his thigh and drills a volley underneath everyone into the corner of the net.. Zidane would be jealous

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Arsenal would obviously be willing to acquire Seedorf for Ljungberg because Seedorf has a habit of being part of ECL winning squads (Ajax, Read Madrid, Milan - last year). And so Wenger thought, if he was in my team, we'd win as well. Wish thinking, I say. Although, Monaco and Real Madrid aren't in form, in fact both are very out of form, atm. So they may yet progress. Maybe their lucky year. Especially with a Milan defense conceding such an opener against Depor. Maldini is coming to an end, if not we may have another Juve - old old slow defense. Albeit Milan have Pirlo for cover, where Juve use to have Davids.

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Originally posted by reynaldo
You'd be looking at 50 + Henry + Pires + Gilberto just to tempt Milan into considering

Ljungberg is not the sort of player we need anyway

the story is bollocks anyway. ljungberg is perfect for us and seedorf fits in well with your team. itd be stupid on both parts to go anywhere near the other player. 50 million + the best player in the world? throw in our playmaker and a good dm? haha.

we don't need another central midfielder seeing as though we already have problems keeping the two brazilians happy as is.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
Anyone wakin' early tomorrow as well. Today, match was worth it. (I remember Chelsea playing Arsenal in the FA Cup last year, and I woke up for that as well.)

wouldnt miss it for anything. not even my 9 o clock stat lecture :D

Originally posted by flyin'
HeCtic, doesn't that mean he'd fit straight into the Arsenal system?

haha. nah..

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yeah, i agree, why would seedorf move?
go arsenal! :)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Arsenal 1-1 Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.. should expect Arsenal to finish the job at home.

Madrid 4-2 Monaco at the Bernabeu, Ronaldo inspired win without a doubt. Seems Madrid can no longer live without him

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
desailly is out of the return leg i think, that'll be a blow. and madrid, what a spell of attacking football, 3 goals in like 10 minutes, nice stuff.

^___^
HSC
desailly is shit but..lol

like gallas and terry CB is well done..

and for madrid, they really need to think bout buying someone that can defend

as reyando or someone pointed out, their defence department is just midfield rejects :p

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
m8 Wenger wont sell ne1, the only thing he will do is buy French players...an theres a rumour :D on planetfootball.com that Bayern Munchen defender Willie Sangol ( French player ) :D wil be going to Arsenal at the end of the season, to fill up a Lauren's place when he leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)