• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by A2RAYA
lol chelsea had enough chances to win both legs in the one night....i hope monaco go all the way now and EAT PORTO ALIVE.....in my opinion porto had the easier run towards the final compared to chelsea monaco and depor
I agree - Werder Bremen are the best team in the Bundesliga :)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
LOL.. Newcastle 0-2 Marseille, and win nothing again.. poor poor Magpies, hopefully their confidence will be down for their remaining Premiership matches.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
this is a bit of a kick in the nuts for english teams.

i might go and put some money on a french double now.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
The French are doin' well this season - Arsenal and that UEFA Cup team... should prove an interestin' Euro 2004 :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Doesn't that remind you of those Italian teams dominating last year? :p

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
ha.. Chelsea want to buy half of Porto.. 70 mil Euros for Mourinho, Deco, Costinha, Ferreira..

i guarantee you they will get no one. :)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
look what success does to you. we now have george clooney and brad pitt donning Arsenal trakcsuits.
i'm sure there'll be a million new arsenal fans once this movie is released :)

link

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
"This time they plan a series of raids across Europe. Lets hope they have more luck than Arsenal."

hahaha! they're right, Arsenal suck in Europe! :)

And im not sure about Arsenal getting a million new fans.. most of the people watchin' this movie will be Americans.. and coz Arsenal is a FRENCH team that play in England, the yanks wont be too impressed..

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Originally posted by reynaldo
"This time they plan a series of raids across Europe. Lets hope they have more luck than Arsenal."

hahaha! they're right, Arsenal suck in Europe! :)

And im not sure about Arsenal getting a million new fans.. most of the people watchin' this movie will be Americans.. and coz Arsenal is a FRENCH team that play in England, the yanks wont be too impressed..

i dunno, therell be a lot of plastic asians who will watch this movie and see brad pitt and george clooney decked out in arsenal attire.

as for americans, surprisingly find that behind manyoo and celtic arsenal and liverpool are the most supported football teams in North America despite their current frenchness.

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
dam straight...united will be back bigger and better next season.....it all went downhill after ferdinand's suspension..which was very very harsh.............(united for life).......and btw.....i dunno about other ppl, but no matter who u support, u have to feel for leeds...who ever thought they'd see the day a team like leeds got relegated

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by A2RAYA
dam straight...united will be back bigger and better next season.....it all went downhill after ferdinand's suspension..which was very very harsh.............(united for life).......and btw.....i dunno about other ppl, but no matter who u support, u have to feel for leeds...who ever thought they'd see the day a team like leeds got relegated
Leeds got relegated because they are a rubbish team. simpl :)

And, i agree with you about Werder Bremen.. Alton is a much better striker than Makaay and they were utterly suberb this season to take out the Bundesliga :D

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
yeah its a pitty a club like leeds is going down ...even just for the chance to laughing at them and their fans through out a season bout how they are likely 2 go down (past coiuple of years anyway....2001 CL semifinallists lmao... thats better than arsenal... like ever). also its a bit harsh how the british press jumped on viduka making him out 2 b the scapegoat considering how he' seems 2 b the only person scoring for leeds most of the time and the fouls were pretty inocuous..

completely unrelated, gee ranieri is a character... apparently he opened the press conference after the monaco game by saying:
hello my sharks, welcome to the funeral.
he'll be missed

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
man i liked ranieri. its not his fault chelsea have played crap...the board think cos they brought in top players that they should win everything or the season's a failure....if he gets the axe, it'll be harsh

T

timbk2

Newcasltle 1 - Wolves 1

Liverpool ever so close to grabbing 4th spot

cant wait for next season with Cisse partnering Owen

^___^
HSC
fucken liverpool

sif they deserve to win the last CL

let fucken newcastle take it, least then we can see robert, bellamy and shearer kick some ass..
what does liverpool have? heskey? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)