Soccer Thread 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Originally posted by eyebrowman
haha heskey is off to biringham

about time that useless heskey is leaving..

bring on cisse!

and how cool was that gerrard to owen goal on the weekend?
how cool was the heskey airswing unmarked infront of goal from another inch perfect gerrard pass

^___^
HSC
england's most likely line-up for euro

rooney owen
gerad scholes beckham
butt
ashley.cole terry s.campbell g.neville
james

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
sif that wasn't obvious tho :p i reckon they should let their whole midfield roam besides butt.

anyway, i wouldn't be surprised if cisse turns into a heskey at the reds.

also, i remember berger playing very well at pompey. maybe heskey will be an actual striker, who knows?

Last edited:

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Seraph
Meanwhile
This friday i dont think Bashtuk (sorry dont know how to spell it lol) is playing!! for Turkey!!
thats quite a loss for them..
Yildiray Bastrk.. well, not really.. Emre is more than capable of being playmaker, Sas & Yalcin & Davala the other mids.. Kaveci, Mansiz, Rst.. they have some good players, certainly better than the Okons and Lazaridis's that Australia continually play..

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by flyin'
anyway, i wouldn't be surprised if cisse turns into a heskey at the reds.

hah no way, Ciss is awesome.. i cant believe he chose Liverpool.. he could easily play for Bara or Valencia or Milan or Juventus or Roma or any other top Euro side..

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
i would like to see anthony le tellac get some game time for the reds, he's a gun in the making.

T

timbk2

yea.. he'll be fresh next season... out from injury lat campaign..

he wont make the same impression as ronaldo but for manu. prolly due to the fact manu doesnt really have any other impressive players to start with

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by timbk2
he wont make the same impression as ronaldo but for manu. prolly due to the fact manu doesnt really have any other impressive players to start with
oh yea, and liverpool have mad players like Heskey and Diouf

T

timbk2

heskey's gone now. thank god.

and i' never said anything about how awesome liverpool were. their current squad has sso many useless players, but hopefully the forthcoming cash injection (and some good buys) would change that around next season

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
who have liverpool chosen for their cash injection, thailand or that rich english guy?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Thailand guy, it also gives liverpool the opportunity to tap into the asian market.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
they transfer market conditions has changed from now and then, so im not too surprised with the price tag. his value has also depriceiated cause the lump of shit cant score if his life depended on it.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
funnily enough i've seen heskey play some great games and score some great goals as well.he was the dogs bollox at leicester& he got 20-odd in his first season at anfield if i remember.

pity he's been shuffled out onto the wings and hasn't regularly played in the same position for more than a few games, and the constant stick he gets from his own teams supporters would've had to shatter his confidence. a new start with a new manager and much less pressure would do him some good.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
It'll be interesting to see how Cisse goes next and the season after compare to Heskey. And remember even with cash injections Houllier will probably just buy more Diouf, Cheryou, etc. :D

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
It'll be interesting to see how Cisse goes next and the season after compare to Heskey. And remember even with cash injections Houllier will probably just buy more Diouf, Cheryou, etc. :D

that's if he's still there. and if he's fired then do cisse and mexes still go to liverpool?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
sif Houllier is going anywhere. the chairman and the board are (for some reason) happy. is mexes headin' to liverpool as well? ah, that's right... if they get into the ecl. :p

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
did you guys see the england squad, they only picked 4 strikers and only two of them are decent (owen,rooney). along with them are heskey and vassell. i reckon they needed atleast 1 more, preferebly smith as he adds a little bit of agression and pace.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
agreed ...
mexes is an awesome player, best CD on the market atm ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)