Spiral's Healthy Lifestyle Plan (1 Viewer)

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
exercise and eat proper food, rinse & repeat.

emily94

HSC
- Eat in moderation. So, cut out or decrease the amount of junk food you are eating. FRUIT AND VEGIES! make them your friend!
- Drink alot of water. 2-3L a day.
- Regular exercise. Try to do 30-60 minutes of exercise a day. minimum being 30 minutes. With exercise i find high intensity/short interval training is best. Working your ass off for 30 minutes, changing activities will be more beneficial than just going for a 60 minute walk. But if you are new to exercise phase yourself into it. Maybe aim to go for a walk or a run everyday then slowly replace some of the days you are walking or running with a small circuit of exercises.
I hope this helped a little :)

unknown88

HSC
N/A
you mad? yeah you mad.

stats: 191cm, 90kg, bf: 25%.

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Yo guys what do you think of this:

I eat healthily for 6 days and on the last day, I treat myself to pizza.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yes it's a pretty standard diet plan. Allowing for a cheat day per week. Just don't go over board.

favvify

HSC
Uni Grad
Cut lots of carbs out of your diet.
Please, kill me now. Cutting carbs can be beneficial, but you have to understand why. Cutting simple carbs that take form as saccarides, aka sugars, is the absolute best thing that you can do. Additionally, eating regular (every 3 hours if possible) meals whilst incorporating some protein element will not only provide you with adequate nutrition, but it will leave you feeling fuller for longer + stomach (actual stomach, not 'belly') will shrink - reducing the amount of food that you can eat at any one time, thus preventing an overhaul when and if you do binge.

When you cut carbs or calories in general, you lose weight as your body is 'eating' itself rather than sourcing it's energy from macros such as carbs and fats. However, it eats muscle too, as muscle requires more energy (kj) to 'live' than fat does. In order to prevent this, feeding your body with essential macros (carbs, fats and protein) and micros (vitamins and minerals) is the most important thing you must do. Choosing foods high in nutrients that are low in energy density is not difficult either - you just have to have the correct tools and resources to do so.

Also, the primary role of carbs and fats in the body is that of an energy source. Protein's role is growth and repair. However, if your body does not receive enough protein to sustain growth and repair as well as provide some energy, it will turn it's focus to providing energy, waa. Eating protein with every meal stimulates the metabolism as it is the most difficult to break down, as well as continuing to provide the body with adequate amounts to continue the growth and repair of tissue. This also encourages ketosis, the use of fat for energy by the body, and reduces the likelihood of losing muscle instead (which will also result in a significantly reduced metabolism, which you do not want).

Drink at least 2L of water a day + green tea, and always have the yolk with your egg. You also want to do resistance training and a little cardio. And yes, this is coming from a chick. Weights, weights, weights, weights. Watch these if you like. Or don't. Whatever.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Please, kill me now. Cutting carbs can be beneficial, but you have to understand why. Cutting simple carbs that take form as saccarides, aka sugars, is the absolute best thing that you can do. Additionally, eating regular (every 3 hours if possible) meals whilst incorporating some protein element will not only provide you with adequate nutrition, but it will leave you feeling fuller for longer + stomach (actual stomach, not 'belly') will shrink - reducing the amount of food that you can eat at any one time, thus preventing an overhaul when and if you do binge.

When you cut carbs or calories in general, you lose weight as your body is 'eating' itself rather than sourcing it's energy from macros such as carbs and fats. However, it eats muscle too, as muscle requires more energy (kj) to 'live' than fat does. In order to prevent this, feeding your body with essential macros (carbs, fats and protein) and micros (vitamins and minerals) is the most important thing you must do. Choosing foods high in nutrients that are low in energy density is not difficult either - you just have to have the correct tools and resources to do so.

Also, the primary role of carbs and fats in the body is that of an energy source. Protein's role is growth and repair. However, if your body does not receive enough protein to sustain growth and repair as well as provide some energy, it will turn it's focus to providing energy, waa. Eating protein with every meal stimulates the metabolism as it is the most difficult to break down, as well as continuing to provide the body with adequate amounts to continue the growth and repair of tissue. This also encourages ketosis, the use of fat for energy by the body, and reduces the likelihood of losing muscle instead (which will also result in a significantly reduced metabolism, which you do not want).

Drink at least 2L of water a day + green tea, and always have the yolk with your egg. You also want to do resistance training and a little cardio. And yes, this is coming from a chick. Weights, weights, weights, weights. Watch these if you like. Or don't. Whatever.
I like you

bruudy

HSC
First stay away from junk/fast and unhealthy foods as much as you can.Because these types of foods plays a vital role to produce health infections and injuries. Excersises like jogging, walking and cycling which are all cardio help reduce fat. You want to be burning more calories than you intake

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)