• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

SRC Elections 2005 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
absolution is right, in that I wasn't trying to imply that he made a racist comment. What I was suggesting though, is that my features aren't ugly because they're ugly, but that my features are the result of my heritage and genetics, and that I look fine for somebody of my heritage.

This is, of course, an incredibly inappropriate, and in fact quite Offensive discussion. I'm not going to be drawn into any further discussion about the physical condition of myself, any other candidates or even anybody in this forum. I believe my policy on Health, Welfare and Wellbeing is a good one - and I don't think (collective) you should judge it on the basis of who's proposing it, but on the individual merits of the policy.

Last edited:

gerhard

HSC
please people, can we not talk about quahs appearance.

anyway, will i hear who won at uni tomorrow? or will nobody know then? or will some people know but the vast majority of people have no idea?

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Yay my commie ass. RESOLVE&CHOICE were annihilated this year. Preliminary numbers show that Tom Watson scored about the same amount of votes that I managed last year, and that my numbers are a mere fraction of last year's attempt. We hope for one, maybe two NUS spots.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Phanatical said:
Yay my commie ass. RESOLVE&CHOICE were annihilated this year. Preliminary numbers show that Tom Watson scored about the same amount of votes that I managed last year, and that my numbers are a mere fraction of last year's attempt. We hope for one, maybe two NUS spots.
Bad luck quah. Better luck next year.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
There's a difference between a gay person and a faggot. Most gay people are sensible, and they are productive and happy members of society. Many of my classmates in Music are gay - and in fact my policies are influenced very much by the feedback that my gay classmates offer me.

But our student representatives such as Prick Wood and a lot (especially on the Left) are not "gay", but "queer" (yes, I know that gay=queer, but I'm speaking figuratively). They refuse to call themselves gay, preferring instead "Queer", and they go around telling everybody that "I should be elected SRC President because Queer People are discriminated against on our SRC".

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Phanatical said:
There's a difference between a gay person and a faggot. Most gay people are sensible, and they are productive and happy members of society. Many of my classmates in Music are gay - and in fact my policies are influenced very much by the feedback that my gay classmates offer me.

But our student representatives such as Prick Wood and a lot (especially on the Left) are not "gay", but "queer" (yes, I know that gay=queer, but I'm speaking figuratively). They refuse to call themselves gay, preferring instead "Queer", and they go around telling everybody that "I should be elected SRC President because Queer People are discriminated against on our SRC".
I believe you used faggot in a derogatory way. Unless you were saying that people who gather sticks are in some way bad. In that was the case what do you have against people who gather sticks?

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Prick Wood is the SRC Treasurer who presided over the sale of the Nursing faculty, the cutting of SRC services to most faculties - especially those off campus - and the funding of immoral and inhuman cults like Falun Gong. That more money is spent by our SRC supporting Falun Gong than providing student services to the Con is testament to how far removed from student interests our SRC has found itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)