State Rankings (1 Viewer)

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Pwnage101 said:
unless they changed the NUMBER of courses, nah, whetehr there 5000 or 10 000 ppl enrolled in a course, tehre will still only be 1 top of state
Some people can tie, if their external and internal marks are identical.

dp624

HSC
fallenstar said:
Some people can tie, if their external and internal marks are identical.
It's pretty unlikely but. lol. umm unless they tie internally at the same school and get the same xternal mark. because i tihnk your school cohort might play a role

friction

HSC
dp624 said:
It's pretty unlikely but. lol. umm unless they tie internally at the same school and get the same xternal mark. because i tihnk your school cohort might play a role
School cohort does not effect the top person.

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
it's fantastic you can answer with such certainty, mate

congratulations - and do have fun on tues: take as much of the free food as you can and memorise a spiel to deliver to the media!

also, when you're on stage shaking Mr Rees' hand, ask him why my North West Metro isn't getting built >(

Zephyrio

HSC
Enobarbus said:

congratulations - and do have fun on tues: take as much of the free food as you can and memorise a spiel to deliver to the media!

also, when you're on stage shaking Mr Rees' hand, ask him why my North West Metro isn't getting built >(
Why won't you be there?

(Or will you?)

I thought you would've topped something.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Enobarbus said:

lol

I just heard that it was on tuesday.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Enobarbus said:

Haha. I hope someone really does take advantage of the situation to ask a political question. They'd be guaranteed media coverage, ha.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
fallenstar said:
Haha. I hope someone really does take advantage of the situation to ask a political question. They'd be guaranteed media coverage, ha.
Hahahaha...

That will be an epic win.

dp624

HSC
lyounamu said:
lol

I just heard that it was on tuesday.
hahaha epic-ness Namu. Have fun =P I'm over it. you enjoy it =P (too bad it won't count?)

Prosper

HSC
fallenstar said:
If I was there and shaking his hand I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to ask about something like that. In past years the ceremony has always been the day before the results come out, i.e. tuesday.

iEdd

HSC
Bragging rights, ability to charge more/whore yourself as a tutor.

yeeshu

HSC
lol i havnt even got my hsc results and i make a lot more than a lot of state ranking tutors on this site

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
yeeshu said:
lol i havnt even got my hsc results and i make a lot more than a lot of state ranking tutors on this site
that prob means you are a good tutor.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
yeeshu said:
which brings me back to my question

what does a state ranking achieve?:D
great sense of achievement, nice paper, hand shake with nathan boy or federal education minister, interview (if you are lucky), newspaper article (if you are really lucky), etc.etc.

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
great sense of achievement, nice paper, hand shake with nathan boy or federal education minister, interview (if you are lucky), newspaper article (if you are really lucky), etc.etc.
i don't think the feds will be there... but yes, the nsw political hacks. and radio interview! mate, your achievement might be slightly diluted though, since you equalled in your course

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)