steroetyped bcoz of music? (1 Viewer)

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
When I'm asked what music I listen to I just say "yeahh a little bit of everything really" which sounds bland as fuck but whatever you know

ebbjade

HSC
Spirit Crusher said:
I was wearing Exodus' fucking Bonded By Blood shirt, and some cunt called me emo. It was one of the strangest moments in my life. That shirt rules.
lol i know some people are jus fuck heads

ebbjade

HSC
taco man said:
U know wat shits me? people who have nfi who just decide to listen to a genre of music just so they can suscribe to a particular identity thinking that its 'cool'. If thats the case then u probably deserve all the stereotyping that comes your way.
lol are you people all fucked in the head??? i like the music, that doesnt mean im an emo... or just lookin to create an identity... i just hate that i get called something im not because of something i like......

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ebbjade said:
lol are you people all fucked in the head??? i like the music, that doesnt mean im an emo... or just lookin to create an identity... i just hate that i get called something im not because of something i like......
You can be 'fucking retarded' for liking the used, or an emo, choice is yours.

sladehk

le random
HSC
rnb + soul + random oldies = the smoothest mix you can have

anyone who listens to rocks should try something new (pun intended)

LaurenceBM

HSC
I listen to lots of goth music but nobody ever says anything to me as I don't go out of my way to bait people into saying something.

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
No, because no one has any fucking idea what I listen to. Although there was a bit of amusement when people were asking me who "Is-Is" was.

johnnyJIM

HSC
happii said:
eshay. lol.

add
rock = normal
heavy metal = messed up/angry
umm okay

also rave music = drug fucked junkies
gabber = lads aka gronks

:)

johnnyJIM

HSC
Legham said:
The worst thing is when i get called emo for wearing my ABIGAIL WILLIAMS HOODY! :mad1: Black metal is so not flippin' emo..
poeople only criticise what other ppl listen to because they are insecure and want to put down people just because they ahve different tastes and THINK that their music is the only music

HSC
N/A
sladehk said:
rnb + soul + random oldies = the smoothest mix you can have

anyone who listens to rocks should try something new (pun intended)
fuck no. go away. anyone who listens to rnb should get the auditory parts of their brains fixed.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Least you don't get called goth (well previously now emo is the main term) for being a guy with long hair. It's not even friggin' dyed, just natural long dark brown hair.

mishy-mushu

HSC
Schroedinger said:
The used are shit dude, what are you, four? Seriously The Wiggles sound better than the fucking Used.

In other news some guy never called me an emo because I'm not. Opeth and Porcupine tree are greater than all of you.

you are acting like the 4 yr old saying the wiggles are better. And what the hell is Porcupine?

ebbjade

HSC
Billy Corgan said:
I would say that I would prefer to listen to The Wiggles anytime.
ouch that was a good come back... anyway why dont you just go and make a wiggles thread... your wasting my time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)