Student Walkout - Sept 5th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamc

HSC
Obviously, you seem to be some egonostic, economic uneducated random from western NSW.

Why go against Bush?

K

katie_tully

Egonostic?
Heh.

I didn't say I was against Bush. I said your post made no sense. SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

williamc

HSC
katie_tully said:
Egonostic?
Heh.

I didn't say I was against Bush. I said your post made no sense. SEE THE DIFFERENCE?
Yer sorry, its just that this issue is soo close to my heart and emotions are easily evoked, i just can't control myself. The reason you don't understand my post is just your inability to think laterally (generalised by your current degree) and you not being educated on the beautiful essense of economics. What would you like explained?

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
williams180 said:
wat the f is all this nonsense this protestors are an absolute joke wanting to disrupt one of the most prominent forums involving the most powerful nations in the world in USA , Japan and China.People make me sick George Bush has done an excellent job in relation to responding to extremism in the midlle east and is bringing back the right to democracy to the iraqi people as for climate change go fuck yourselfs. Get a life instead of a stupid student walkout day i mean please a bucnh of 17-18 yr old losers protesting ROFL.

he seems to think that its a valid point of discussion.
and you both seem to have the same views.

williamc

HSC
We both believe in pure economics, and therefore strongly endorse Bush and his actions and ideals.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Firstly, bush supporters. I don't agree with you and quite frankly outside of economy, Bush is a horrible president. Patriots Act anybody?

Secondly, pretentious buttwipes. You are a bunch of idiots.

Now I personally debated (and am still debating) going to the student walkout protest. Unfortunately I know 70-90% of the people there are going to be idiots trying to get a day off school for no reason and they do not care about the actual issues the protest is trying to raise awareness about. However to say everybody going are just a bunch of idiots is a bit of an exaggeration.

I probably shall not go but am considering going to the saturday protest instead.
Part of the reason for this, besides it being taken more seriously is that the student walkout is largely only bothering with the issues of the war in Iraq and Dubya Bush. But the protest on saturday is focussing on a much broader range of political issues, and the one i'm most adamant in supporting, Civil Liberties.

But you know whatever guys. Besides half a day of school isn't going to ruin your entire education.
(I've been sick monday-tuesday so i've already ruined my education 4 times this week :eek:)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
It's actually the 'PATRIOT Act' - or properly, the 'USA-PATRIOT Act' - not the 'Patriots Act'. Sorry. Nitpicking.

ZabZu

HSC
williamc said:
We both believe in pure economics, and therefore strongly endorse Bush and his actions and ideals.
What about the Bush's fiscal deficit??

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Triangulum said:
It's actually the 'PATRIOT Act' - or properly, the 'USA-PATRIOT Act' - not the 'Patriots Act'. Sorry. Nitpicking.
Ah yes of course. :mad1:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Mabs said:
Firstly, bush supporters. I don't agree with you and quite frankly outside of economy, Bush is a horrible president. Patriots Act anybody?

Secondly, pretentious buttwipes. You are a bunch of idiots.

Now I personally debated (and am still debating) going to the student walkout protest. Unfortunately I know 70-90% of the people there are going to be idiots trying to get a day off school for no reason and they do not care about the actual issues the protest is trying to raise awareness about. However to say everybody going are just a bunch of idiots is a bit of an exaggeration.

I probably shall not go but am considering going to the saturday protest instead.
Part of the reason for this, besides it being taken more seriously is that the student walkout is largely only bothering with the issues of the war in Iraq and Dubya Bush. But the protest on saturday is focussing on a much broader range of political issues, and the one i'm most adamant in supporting, Civil Liberties.

But you know whatever guys. Besides half a day of school isn't going to ruin your entire education.
(I've been sick monday-tuesday so i've already ruined my education 4 times this week :eek:)
I Soviet Russia, Liberties Civilise you!

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Bush Arrives for Apec
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22365266-2,00.html

Welcome to Sydney Your Majesty President George Bush:D. I hope you enjoy your stay in the most beautiful city of the world Sydney. On behalf of White Anglo Saxon Protestant Australians , I am proud to let you know that we totally support your foreign policy to make the world a better place free from Islamic Terrorism. We wish you well in your endeavour to make world peace a reality for people in war torn countries. May God Bless America , Great Britain and Australia Amen :D

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
PrinceHarry said:
Bush Arrives for Apec
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22365266-2,00.html

Welcome to Sydney Your Majesty President George Bush:D. I hope you enjoy your stay in the most beautiful city of the world Sydney. On behalf of White Anglo Saxon Protestant Australians , I am proud to let you know that we totally support your foreign policy to make the world a better place free from Islamic Terrorism. We wish you well in your endeavour to make world peace a reality for people in war torn countries. May God Bless America , Great Britain and Australia Amen :D
I lol'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)