Study buddies! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Timothy.Siu said:
lol not that u really need a study partner, unless one persons helping the other
Agreed, the way the study group works is that there is always someone teaching the group a particular topic. And other teachers other in other topic.

So for example, we may have some really science nerd teaching science and english nerd teaching us english.

Without that, study group will be basically like a random social group, I reckon.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
lyounamu said:
Agreed, the way the study group works is that there is always someone teaching the group a particular topic. And other teachers other in other topic.

So for example, we may have some really science nerd teaching science and english nerd teaching us english.

Without that, study group will be basically like a random social group, I reckon.
or just silent group, everyone wud just be working next to each other not talking!

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
lyounamu said:

LOL - random social group in a library... fun.

If that's the case - then meet up somewhere fun, and maybe visit a book shop along the way :p

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
the-derivative said:
LOL - random social group in a library... fun.

If that's the case - then meet up somewhere fun, and maybe visit a book shop along the way :p
such a good idea ! LOL BoS outing

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Timothy.Siu said:
or just silent group, everyone wud just be working next to each other not talking!
Lol, yeah. But it depends on the people, you know. If you meet a person like I, I will be deadly silent...making the group study uite awkward in a way...:p

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
lyounamu said:
Lol, yeah. But it depends on the people, you know. If you meet a person like I, I will be deadly silent...making the group study uite awkward in a way...:p
same probably, but at least it'll make everyone else work

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Timothy.Siu said:
more resources than a library :D
I think I will change my preferred future career - from actuary/teacher to librarian. :D

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
lisarh said:
State Library ! x]
Won't the librarians burn us if we even make a single peep?

lyounamu said:

Ahh.. in that case I think I'll just be a student. I'm not good enough to teach anything.

lyounamu said:
I can already see us all running around the library while silent and studious Namu works quietly in the corner :lol:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
Won't the librarians burn us if we even make a single peep?

Ahh.. in that case I think I'll just be a student. I'm not good enough to teach anything.

I can already see us all running around the library while silent and studious Namu works quietly in the corner :lol:
I am actually really really hyperactive if the people that I am with are the ones that I am familiar with. But if they are not...I am deadly silent and no one can even notice that I am there.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
lyounamu said:
I am actually really really hyperactive if the people that I am with are the ones that I am familiar with. But if they are not...I am deadly silent and no one can even notice that I am there.
sounds a bit like meee

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Timothy.Siu said:
sounds a bit like meee
lol. Great to see someone who is like me. Guess we will be cosmology buddy? (that is, once we get in) lol

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
lyounamu said:
lol. Great to see someone who is like me. Guess we will be cosmology buddy? (that is, once we get in) lol
ehhh i'm not too sure i'd get in, my academic report wont b tooo good this time i dont think and the principal doesn't know mee! so i dunno, not too confident on this

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
lyounamu said:
Namu = hyperactive? Over maths, maybe. But I can't imagine you hyperactive over anything else! I'd like to see that :D

Ey, aren't we all good friends here on BoS? :D Nah with me, what you see is what you get. So I don't think I'd be too quiet when/if I see you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)