• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

study space (1 Viewer)

miss_pie

HSC
yeah i agree mazza... do u all have the net on the computer you work near? we have ADSL so i cant just turn off the urge to check my email for 2 hours while im meant to be working.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
My copmuter is in a seperate room so l odn't have the urge to go on, plus my parents don't let me go on during the week, except on special occassions.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Desk - in my room, most of the time. I did have a bad habit of studying in front of the computer towards the end of the year (2003) though -

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
i have a file for all my notes and past papers too!
My comp is just 5 steps from my room, my lap top is in my room but no internet... im always on the net!
library here i come.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by mazza_728
i think im gonna start using the library .. too many distractions AKA BOS
library has air con and the right intensity of lighting..it makes me sleepy. thats why when i go the library, i only do research-i never study there because i know i'll sleep

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
no desk ever has enough room...
does anyone else experience this problem...
i keep upgrading, buying bigger desks but i just end up placing more things on it..and therefore the desk becomes to small again..sigh..
anyway, i study and do homework in my bedroom..its always nice and quiet and it's always close to textbooks, notes, computer...basically all the resources..

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by hyperbole
i keep upgrading, buying bigger desks but i just end up placing more things on it..and therefore the desk becomes to small again..sigh..
anyway, i study and do homework in my bedroom..its always nice and quiet and it's always close to textbooks, notes, computer...basically all the resources..
yes lol i spend more time cleaning my desk than doing work
my comp in my study is way too distracting.. im like yeh ill go on for a bit.. 2 hours later.. ok maybe i should start my homework..
im going to discipline myself next yr.. no net till after 9pm :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by hyperbole
that's when you start to place things on the floor to clear your desk, until that also becomes packed. in which case you start to move things to another room, in neat piles. till your parents get mad, and so you put them in one big pile :D my study notes are always very organised :D

but seriously, it works.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
at the moment i have a desk in my room but i have heaps of crap on in so my parents told me that if i clean it out and get rid of the crap then they will get me a bigger better desk that will fit a computer and books and will have shelves for storage and everything so yeh should be good once i get around to cleaning it.

= Jennifer =

HSC
i have two desks in my room one with the computer (scanner, printer,etc) and there is a shelf built into the desk for all my books then i have a study desk which is clear and only has the stuff i need at one time i have three draws on each side of the desk..that means one draw per subject. i have a bookshelf as well will all other stuff on it. i say my room is pretty organised but the problem is too many distractions people coming in and out to use the net. i better fix this problem....LIBRARY HERE I COME!!

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
i was just thinking.. if we go to the library we have to take all our books down and everything and u will always be like.. shit i forgot that! I can imagine it being very inconvenient and frustrating.. unless u move ur whole desk and files and computer prolly down to the library .. cause my comp has alot of work on it. i have millions of texts books which i always use and there are notes everywhere! all over my walls, in files etc etc and ill get to the library and be like hmmmm i think ive forgoten something!

miss_pie

HSC
do many of you have ur notes all over the walls? i have assessment sheets and sylabuses and study plan things and all sorts of shit. it helps tho, im a pretty visual organiser so i keep up all the stuff relevant to current assesments.

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
yeah everythings all over my walls.. i have stick boards and cork boards with formulas and notes on them .. then i have schedules (daily/exercise/study) - i have my concepts of music and descriptions i have definitions, notes.. everything theyre all on my wall!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mazza_728
yeah everythings all over my walls..
My Dad wont let me put anything on the walls because the plaster is a bitch to paint, so I have everything everywhere else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)