• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

study space (3 Viewers)

= Jennifer =

HSC
Originally posted by mazza_728
yeah everythings all over my walls.. i have stick boards and cork boards with formulas and notes on them .. then i have schedules (daily/exercise/study) - everything theyre all on my wall!
like me as well as syllabus' and a UAI chart of all the courses and all the uni's uai's for 2004........ lucky i have a big room to stick all that stuff around..

i know a guy who stuck his business studies syllabus in the shower...like he contacted it to the walls, so when he was having a shower he was studying his syllabus...what some people think of

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by = Jennifer =
i know a guy who stuck his business studies syllabus in the shower...like he contacted it to the walls, so when he was having a shower he was studying his syllabus...what some people think of
Surely he has better stuff to do in the shower then study ;)

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
actually the guy that heads mcgrath real estate sticks a list of things he wants to get accomplished in the shower..so he can always look over them etc... he says it's pretty good..motivation-wise..
but it is kinda strange i must admit but if it works it works :)

wildtiger

HSC
yup i reckon showering is the best time to think! especially in the morning showers, when you've just woken up. what better sight to greet your sleepy eyes than a sexy HSC syllabus ^^

i HAVE to study in the library. i NEVER study at home. this is especially bad because last year, i hardly ever did homework, and the teachers never check. i'd leave all my hw till saturday and sunday when i scoot myself off to a library to do work, but if i happen to go out on those days then it'll mean no hw has been done for the week. I think i've perfected the art of cramming like crazy, the week before exams =P someone should invent caffiene injections for people like me....

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Wildtiger didnt u find it hard .. did u leave notes at home etc? because i think that would happen to me and i would find it very frustrating

One of my friends had copies of notes stuck on the shower, all over his walls, laminated as placemats, in the weight room and all through the bathroom -- like on the back of the toilet door and everything! :D

wildtiger

HSC
woahh laminating notes is going a bit crazy o_O thats heaps obsessed with the HSC, i srsly wonder how effective that would be! =P

nope 99% of the time i have everything i need~ if its a book thats missing i can always check if the library has it

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Mazza your desk is way too neat, heres mine:

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i have a huge desk in my room with a corkboard and white board in front of it to write and stick important notes, assessments and stuff on. i also have syllabuses, notes, assessment schedules etc etc stuck all over my walls...man my room is gunna be so bare after the hsc..lol

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Mazza your desk is way too neat, heres mine:
I could never work with that....

Ummm i have a sesk, half is covered with a comuter other half is where i do my work, or i do my work on my bed (try not to do that now). then cause i was moving stuff around in my room, all my books and stuff are in 2 boxes on my floor, but as i use all my stuff it is slowly moving back on to a bookshelf i have which use to sit on my desk but doesent fit anymore caue of my computer. i have random stuff on my walls and i cleaned out a shelf of my wardrobe to have all my folders and other random bits of paper. i think thast everything.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by = Jennifer =
wow...i have never seen a book of answers...what does it have answers to?
It just covers a fair few topics a bit, things like astronomy, history, alphabets etc.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
PVA glue, theres some balsa wood on their and probably AUSCAM material. And just to clarify that beer box down the bottom is just holding stuff, Im not a drunk...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Its also on ABC. "The great big book of everything" that fish rocks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)