suicide.. (1 Viewer)

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
shinji said:
Mkay. I'm loving this whole vibe of people personally attacking me for what I said. Did I say anything that had personally attacked you?

And no, I don't have a cunt.

And so what if i don't understand what it's like to be depressed? Have you been depressed? Looking from your post i'd say you have. But honesly, (this is just a bias view, but what isn't?) being depressed is no way to live your life. It's just a waste of time. I've been depressed mildly before when my grandma died & when my best friend died. Sure, it's different circumstances but i didn't dwell on it.

And I could say the same to you actually, nobody would understand truly unless they have attempted suicide. And not just thinking about it.
I'm sorry, I just got a bit fired up. Depressed people tend to take everything personally anyway. :) It's not that easy to get out of depression though, you think things are getting better again, and then it like creeps up on you. I know it's no way to live a life.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
I'm sorry, I just got a bit fired up. Depressed people tend to take everything personally anyway. :) It's not that easy to get out of depression though, you think things are getting better again, and then it like creeps up on you. I know it's no way to live a life.
So...

you're depressed?

BeeCom

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Did you not just do that too? And rational cold, rational discussion is not going to work with this topic, there's just too much emotion caught up in it.
HSC: 2008

Come talk to me in a couple years k? ^_^

I'm leaving this thread.

Shinji - I don't know you, but you da fucking man, keep preaching to these clueless mangs

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
BeeCom said:
HSC: 2008

Come talk to me in a couple years k? ^_^
Lol, I'm not that young and naive... I'm older than all these 08'ers anyway, was meant to be an 07'er. I spent last year overseas living in a foreign country with no one I knew. I probably have more life experience than you anyway.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
can i just also point out that cutting/self harm has nothing to do with suicide and is in no way motivated by a desire to be dead. the two come from quite different places: impulsive/reactionary VS considered/planned (generally)

Last edited:

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
chelsea girl said:
can i just also point out that cutting/self harm has nothing to do with suicide and is in no way motivated by a desire to be dead. the two come from pquite different places: impulsive/reactionary VS considered/planned (generally)
This is true.

HSC
Jachie said:
ahahahahahaha

i love how people keep on trying to pick really obscure examples when trying to attest my opinion. we're talking about teenage suicide here, stop being so fucking irrelevant and get a point.
gee don't get ur pad red jacklol

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
no.

such a waste.

look how weak we are.
boo hoo my gf/bf dumped me.
im gona cut my wrists and go kill myself.

OMG MY DAD WONT GIVE ME MONEY TO BUY MY FORMAL DRESS
IM GONA KILL MYSELF.

but yeeah.
there are pretty bad situations and circumstances out there.

but your in australia.
chances are you have access to alot of shit that poor people in africa don't.

feel hungry no money?
go to those meals on wheels, or to the city.
the homeless in sydney are always kept full.

(i know, i volunteer at a homeless ministry. some homeless people dont want to fill up on sandwiches, instead opting for pies, and sausages rolls which they will know they get later).

think of the that kind in cambodia who wants to get an education,
but can't because he/she has to work on the farm.

or the 2nd or 3rd elderst in a family who wants to go get an education, but can't cuz they're not the first born.

boo hoo..

on a side note,
if ya feel sad, feel free to talk to me :p

HSC
Bit easy to associate suicide with teen angst... My friends father hung himself in a garage back in yr 6 because of divorce, loss of job and no access to the kids. I'd say he had it pretty rough.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I know a kid who threatened his dad and mum that he'll kill himself if he doesn't get a new car...(this is after he got a brand new accord euro already...and he wanted a new S2000)...

saddest thing is...his parents gave into his threat...

but no...don't think about suicide...just don't do it...cause when you look back on it even in a few months time...you'll realise just how stupid it was...

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
SipSip said:
I know a kid who threatened his dad and mum that he'll kill himself if he doesn't get a new car...(this is after he got a brand new accord euro already...and he wanted a new S2000)...

saddest thing is...his parents gave into his threat...

but no...don't think about suicide...just don't do it...cause when you look back on it even in a few months time...you'll realise just how stupid it was...
I heard of a similar story where a kid hung himself after his wii got taken away.

Stupidity

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Oh and plus...i think suicide is probably one of the most selfish things you could do...

yeah...you leave the world of problems that trouble you...but what you do is also leave those problems + a tonne of extra grief for the people who care about you/are responsible for you...

and if there are people who care about you/are responsible for you...life isn't really so bad that you have to die right?

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
meh come to think of it...I felt so shit at one point I wanted to dive into a heap of rocks at the beach once, then I remembered all the fun parties I had with my mates then decided to go swimming

could also be attributed to mood swings :D

wendus

krawr.
HSC
who doesn't contemplate it? doesn't mean we'll do it though.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
SipSip said:
and if there are people who care about you/are responsible for you...life isn't really so bad that you have to die right?
But what if there aren't?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
J.a.d.e :-) said:
But there is people. Everyone has people around them who care about them. Even if they don't think they do.
No, there are plenty of people who are rejected by their families, or have no living relatives, or have uncaring/abusive families that don't express the necessary love to sustain a human being.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)