superficial things turining you off a relationship (1 Viewer)

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Well they gotta have nice teeth, that's probably the most important thing to me. Umm, no stutter.... I went out with a guy with a stutter once, he kept spitting in my face, not fun. At least he was hot. Height, has to be taller than me, which isn't that hard cause I'm kinda short.... and that's all I can think of at the moment. :confused:

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Sickle said:
Well they gotta have nice teeth, that's probably the most important thing to me. Umm, no stutter.... I went out with a guy with a stutter once, he kept spitting in my face, not fun. At least he was hot. Height, has to be taller than me, which isn't that hard cause I'm kinda short.... and that's all I can think of at the moment. :confused:
read the thread.. you'll get heaps

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Sickle said:
good teeth are a must... especially now after having braces, it makes me feel that any one i date must have nice straight teeth.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hmmmm jezz did say preferable.... so i assume i was still in the running regardless of whether i smoke or not

Last edited:

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
the juice is being mysterious.. arent guys sposed to be straight to the point.. hmm i dont get itt..

jack sparrow

u have to ask urselves one important question: was the juice worht the squeeze? i think ull find what ur looking for...

HSC
i hate women who have no respect for themselves, drink excessively, do drugs or smoke or have yellow teeth. yellow teeth are so argh :(

thats looks^; otherwise in terms of personality, lack of sense of humour is an immediate turn off, i wont even talk to a girl on msn let alone real life if she has a lack of sense of humour

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
iambored said:
I am wondering, what superficialities would turn you off a relationship with someone?]
Different religion
Not really....well my bfs family is christian but me n him aint so yeah....but i think maybe if he was completely fanatical christian then i'd be like....bit cold about it, nonetheless, love is love, generally it could work out, but it would be harder than same religion/non religion relationships.
Different nationality
already is hahaha. no problems here :)
Differences in sexual wants
sorry, virgin! lol...but if my partner pressured me before marriage, i'd say hell no, so pressuring sexual things is a turn off..if he wanted to break up then i'd say it's his loss cos if a guy loves u i believe he should wait 4 you! sexual wants after....well that's my business :)
Drinking / drugs / smoking
drinkin i dont mind. drugs = no way. smoking = can't stand it, bad 4 health.
Piercings (girls ears not included!) / tattoos
i wouldnt mind a few tatoos...as long as it's a few.....piercings...well i find it ok on my friends....preferably my partner wouldnt have any - which he doesnt.
Education, including uni / tafe / leave before senior years
well...i'm sort of..i duno.. on this....i think love can happen, but people need to have similar viewpoints n support themselves to be able to agree on things - equity is important here...i'm at uni, so my parnter preferably would be from uni... and is...
Financial status-can look after himself and would be able to raise family.
Weight
normal: turn off: stick or too chunky.
Generally not good looking enough / too good looking, including bad skin and good / bad dress sense
um... a bad looking person 2 u may look good to somebody else, so yeh...i dont care much bout looks, if his eyes influence me that's it - that's all my bf had to do...o yea..i dont like metro/hetro/wateva its called sexuals! a guy is a guy and a girl is a girl, if nature wanted them otherwise they wouldve been created otherwise..ppl should look natural.....if a girl or guy spends 10 hrs in mirror, puts makeup on everday, turn off.
dress- whatever he wants, as long as he dresses appropriately near my parents...
Have too many friends of opposite sex
yep...turn off..hahaha...ofcourse anybody can have guy/girl normal friends, as long as he sees them as a sister instead of a 'ooo she's damn hot' then i don't care...if i was single n the guy that liked me had many friends that r girls...i dun care BUT if they were all touchy touchy n hugging eachother n crap, hell no, hail strictness...my guy touches me and relatives only :D
Dating history
yeah..if he's had heaps of girlfriends i wouldnt date him. ^^ if i give my view from when i was single - preferably NO gf's before...can tolerate up to 2 that's y i said no to some ppl who asked me on dates, cos i knew where it would lead in the future, they had like a change of girlfriend each change of the season.....all that i think i'm tupac ppl, hell no. my partner: his first girlfriend + fiance + my first.

other turn off stuff: inconsiderate to older ppl n even younger kids, swears - volountarily - in front of me, obsessed with appearance, obsessed with religion...=P...violent..obsessed with sex...hahaha i don't mean doing it, i mean talkin about it with the whole planet..hell no..o yea....n those guys who just leave girls when they are sick or somethin, how roud!
:) well...there ya go....^^ :wave:

elsapelle

HSC
natstar said:
Being turned off someone cuz their poor is just plain snobby and wrong
Yeh maybe that is snobby and wrong, but still you have to thnk about it from the fact say if you were a girl with a much higher salary then the guy that could cause complications, HE may feel inadequate etc... which could be a conflict.

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
elsapelle said:
Yeh maybe that is snobby and wrong, but still you have to thnk about it from the fact say if you were a girl with a much higher salary then the guy that could cause complications, HE may feel inadequate etc... which could be a conflict.
if shes guna buy u stuff.. den hey who are u 2 complain if shes better off :p lol just kidding,

however immaturity is really annoying in a girl. theres a chick ive been getting to know for ages now, n she really appeals 2 me, however sometimes she says rather immature things and it kind of turns me off.
eg. id be tellin her a story, then outa nowhere in mid sentence shed say sumfing rather irrelevant and immature.. nonetheless i reckon shes cute lol

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
sparkl3z said:
.i dont like metro/hetro/wateva its called sexuals! a guy is a guy and a girl is a girl, if nature wanted them otherwise they wouldve been created otherwise..ppl should look natural.....
Haha after 3 days of non stop cultural studies all i can think is... ohh dear.
I think my teachers would shoot you. At the least, you would fail majorly.

HSC
spank_meh said:
music taste lol.. it's weird but if you's like different music, it's like "How can you listen to this?!" etc.........
man i dont mind any music type even country i can stand, but emo music and forget it id snap. that music drives me insane

Pace_T

HSC
Casmira said:
man i dont mind any music type even country i can stand, but emo music and forget it id snap. that music drives me insane
most wogs cant stand any music other than trance or hip hop. trance like the stuff played at events ranging from transmission and sublime :p

HSC
im an ultra wog i have this inbuilt too with stand rock, alternative, pop (stings)... i dont mind some alternative rock so that helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)