Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (2 Viewers)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
wat.

Yeah, I don't think I'm a 'good' user. Entertaining user apparently - but not "good". /me shrugs

Also, she's on plus 500 rep due to her thread 'NEG REP ME' and people plus repped her for the lulz.

He's in love. I think.
You are not a good user.

You are the worst user.

BlueTomato

HSC
I don't see why people are saying 'wtf'? Its just a cute little joke. Is it the fact that I'm the one saying it?
cause u juz blurted out something utterly random out of nowhere which is slightly disturbing but at the same time sorta funny

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
Dear ____,
God youre beautiful, i dont know whether we'll ever be together, God knows ive tried. You are the prettiest, smartest, most beautiful inside and out person i have and ever probably will meet.
I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.
Through everything i will always hope that we will grow old together, knowing you has been the luckiest moment of my life and i hope to God you know that.
From ____.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
wat.

Yeah, I don't think I'm a 'good' user. Entertaining user apparently - but not "good". /me shrugs

Also, she's on plus 500 rep due to her thread 'NEG REP ME' and people plus repped her for the lulz.

He's in love. I think.
[youtube]RmDR1r0RCkQ[/youtube]

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Dear ____,
God youre beautiful, i dont know whether we'll ever be together, God knows ive tried. You are the prettiest, smartest, most beautiful inside and out person i have and ever probably will meet.
I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.
Through everything i will always hope that we will grow old together, knowing you has been the luckiest moment of my life and i hope to God you know that.
From ____.
Good lord

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Dear ____,
From ____.
naawww <3 That's lovely.

Dear you,
I saw you on Saturday. You walked through those doors and I glanced at you, you smiled and waved at me. You still don't know that I ever liked you, and I think deep down, I kinda, sorta, maybe do. You're way too cute for your own good, you know that? Ugh. You're so cute. Stop it. I smiled back at you and looked away, when I turned back, you were gone. *sigh*. Sometimes I wonder what would have changed if I acted differently, if I didn't act like a total bitch...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)