The Apprentice 2 (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Last season trump had a massive speech about confidence and this time he fires Bradford for being too confident and giving up his immunity. I have to admit, if I was there I would have done it too if i knew i did well in a challenge.
Be honest, who else would have given it up?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
as he said at the end it as something to do with is army training
that everyone should stay together
i didn't think it was really a heat of the moment thing
it was a tad stupid
but i don't think he would do something simialar
in a buisness situation where it wasn't his ass on the line

Lundy

Banned
HSC
If he'd used the 'captain goes down with his ship' reasoning rather than 'I was so good I don't need immuninity,' his ass might have been saved, IMO.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I agree Lundy. Trump would have had no reason to fire him at all. His logic was that it was a stupid, life threatening decision - this was because he admitted it was stupid and said he regretted it. If he had just said - Yes I know I might get fired, but I'll risk it because I want to go to war with my team - there would be no sense in Trump's decision.

Either way, I still think Trump was out of line. Sure it was stupid, but you'd have to be Trump to fire someone over that. Man, he even said he was the best one in the room. Trump's just arrogant. The whole "you'd ruin a company instantly" was garbage. People have made bigger mistakes on the show.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Trump's arrogant alright but Bradford was more so..so he got his arse kicked out onto the street hahahahahahaha

DOES PAM HAVE ANY EMOTION IN HER BODY?

when she was trying to sell those icecreams it was hilarious!

i couldn't imagine she'd ever have a husband or kids

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I don't know if she's married - I doubt it.. but she said in the first one she hates kids anyway ..She's got a really hard looking face

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
When watched i was sooo shocked....
But the other chick in te boardroom(i think jen)man she have got fired and who ever lost the ice cream carts must be responsible as she gave out the rong instructions!
But i hope Andy Or Raj wins...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Sarah168 said:
You gotta admit, it was a good twist whether it was premediated or not :D
Yeah, it was definitely a good twist:).

Beckiki_S said:
Last season trump had a massive speech about confidence and this time he fires Bradford for being too confident and giving up his immunity. I have to admit, if I was there I would have done it too if i knew i did well in a challenge.
Be honest, who else would have given it up?
I probably wouldn't have, but you never know what you will do in the heat of the moment:).

Lundy said:
If he'd used the 'captain goes down with his ship' reasoning rather than 'I was so good I don't need immuninity,' his ass might have been saved, IMO.
The thing is, I genuinely believed, as he obviously did, that he was too good to get fired that week:(.

Trigger189 said:
I agree Lundy. Trump would have had no reason to fire him at all. His logic was that it was a stupid, life threatening decision - this was because he admitted it was stupid and said he regretted it. If he had just said - Yes I know I might get fired, but I'll risk it because I want to go to war with my team - there would be no sense in Trump's decision.
I think Bradford just said that to try and save face;).

Sarah168 said:
I hate raj....:mad:
Why? What is wrong with him:)?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
You do this: [QUOTE =insert name]insert post[/QUOTE] (without the space between QUOTE and =):).

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
tabularasa said:
Pamela is far to pointy
are you talkin about her nose? coz it looks like she stole that nose from michael jackson

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Beckiki_S said:
Yeah but he's almost too much like a caricature. He would be so weird running a Trump company.
lol yeah, but Trumps hair makes him look like a caricature as well

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
How could the girls say that Stacey J made them scared? I mean she was acting a bit weird but nothing that would make them scared! Also, how funny is the music they play when Trump comes down the escalators at the start of every episode:p? It is the music they used to play when Kings made an appearance! Haha Trump, you arrogance never ceases to amaze me:D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)