The Apprentice 2 (1 Viewer)

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Lundy said:
Fucking hell, they were so obviously blowing it out of proportion to save their own asses

"Most scary experience of my life" - Great grasp of english there :rolleyes:
the girl who said that really pissed me off, she looks like a ten year old
and if that is the scariest experience of her life than she must have a pretty boring life

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I dont know what the producers were thinking hiring another batch of supremely gorgeous women who know its good to use sex as a tool in business.

Remember last series when Amy went for her interviews with trump executives and she was seen purely as like, a "stepford wife".

The fact is that trump WONT hire a female unless shes like Caroline (who rocks) but the producers never GET girls like Caroline to be on the apprentice so why dont they just make all the candidates vying for the position male?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
I dont know what the producers were thinking hiring another batch of supremely gorgeous women who know its good to use sex as a tool in business.

Remember last series when Amy went for her interviews with trump executives and she was seen purely as like, a "stepford wife".

The fact is that trump WONT hire a female unless shes like Caroline (who rocks) but the producers never GET girls like Caroline to be on the apprentice so why dont they just make all the candidates vying for the position male?
Trump is the producer....

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Sarah168 said:
not the sole producer
yep Mark Burnett and Jay Beinstock are also Executive Producers

I dont think trump has much say on how the show goes, Mark Burnett runs the show. Trump does have final say on who gets fired but the producers have a small dicussion before that happens.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
do you guys think caroline is a hectic bitch this season? like 100X worst than last time?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Orange Juice said:
do you guys think caroline is a hectic bitch this season? like 100X worst than last time?
I don't really think so. She does stand up for herself though. What about the old dude? I will be stoked if I am that with it at his age. I remember when he interrupted Trump though, got shut down pretty bad:D!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
When ANYONE interrupts Trump they get shut down. He is such a rude old man. And yet my hero. Go figure.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh hed be my hero as well, if i were into the 'old seedy crusty guys, who pretend not to wear a toupe, but obviously do'

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
He's my hero because he has more money than he can count and more power than we could fathom and he doesnt NEED to keep going but he just does... and thatd be mad to be able to do that.

And yes, seedy and crusty describe him well... but I swear that ISNT a toupe (which just makes it sadder) havent you seen him get out of the chopper?
It cant be fake.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I'm glad Jennifer left, she was just unorganised and decided to blame others for her own mistakes.

Well done to the guys too, especially using John to turn the gay guests.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
omg no girl will ever win apprentice it looks like ...
maybe those 2 blondes ... and the boys every1 else is totally stupid ...
is that the best america has out of all those auditions ???
thats sad
go kevin and raj :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, Jeniffer was probably the most deserving to go. The girls are so much worse than the men though. They spend too much time fighting and not enough time working together. They are always backstabbing, talking behind each others backs, e.t.c.:(. All of them have performed bad as Project Manager and yet they wing about how bad the other Project Mangers are when it is their turn The woman that cried will never win either, she can't cope with stress:rolleyes:. Finally, I hate that little woman who looks like a ten year old rat:p!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
the marketing guy is cute ;)
yeah jen c was a dickhead !!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
lol that was funny! But they wanted him to do the shoelace thing!
The blonde guy in the team looks cute... like a schoolboy.. it think his name begins with "W"? Weiss?
Wes

10 charac limit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)