The Big Bang Theory (1 Viewer)

gesh17

HSC
N/A
Yeah it's a pretty good show, but its probably not one of the top comedies I've ever seen. That said, however, Jim Parsons is brilliant to watch as Sheldon Cooper and Simon Hegelberg plays his role well too. I think its great that's there an element of scientific realism to the scenes; it just adds a sense of characterization and elevates the show above simple/slapstick comedy. And its definitely one of those shows that gets better with each season.

ZaraKu

HSC
Jim Parsons is a comic genius. Did anyone see the logies? Johnny Galecki (Leonard) was there

GTwin

HSC
The Big Bang Theory is very good. Except I wish they would stop showing repeats on different channels! It makes it hard to know what's happened so far. Confusing much?!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Just wikipedia the episode order. Or just buy the DVD's.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I think it's a really very average show. Just the same as any other sitcom.

chrisnumber1

HSC
i just hate it when people laugh at it when they dont get the jokes because they havent seen battle star galactica or any of the other sci fi shows.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
i just hate it when people laugh at it when they dont get the jokes because they havent seen battle star galactica or any of the other sci fi shows.

Keep in mind you don't need to necessarily see the show to get the reference.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Sure, some may, but a lot of the comedy hinges on the fact that those references have entered into popular culture. Especially the superhero stuff.

coudes

HSC
I feel conflicted~ about liking this because it was conceived by the same scum that created Two and a Half Men. I guess I only like this show because instead of references to Charlie Sheen's slutting around, it's to traditionally 'nerdy' interests.

Zeroes

HSC
I'm still so surprised that I actually love this show. I usually hate sitcoms, especially with laugh tracks... but Big Bang Theory is golden.

Jesscaah

HSC
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Jim Parsons is my life. I live stream it when it is on in the US...no, I am not obsessed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)