The Biggest Loser (3 Viewers)

dora_18

HSC
dead cactus said:
this is what i've read about the sunday show, don't know if it's true, but it's been in stuff liek TV week and other crap mags that i read, lol. i'll chuck i tin spoiler tags, just so no one gets narky at me, lol, i don't want to be hated!

it turns out one of the final 3 has been cheating all along and it wasn't caught, and they decide that they can't throw them out, so to make it fair to the 4th person they're having a final 4... so adro's back in

OMG GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would explain why on the previews we see AJ walk into adros front door...well lol not walk directly INTO it but rather approach it...anyway..holy shit...if thats true...here i thought that they were all innocent and everything was cool...but i dont understand HOW they could have cheated..what like eat diet pills or something???someone told me harry was taking supplements in which case bobs gonna be pissed (even though he's currently in califorinia im sure he'll find out...aww hes so far away)..... which in turn will make me happy becuase when he gets pissed off he turns me on..even though he doesnt really get pissed of that much......ok im utterly obsessed

is it wrong that i want to cancel my sunday plans to see this.....

Pace_T

HSC
harry still better win
fiona is a dumb bitch

55psi

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I think thats why they take into account the %'s.

Take, say, a 100kg woman, she could lose 5kg in a week (unrealistic, but so is the show). That would be 5% of her body weight.

Now take a 150kg man, he could lose 5kg in a week (which is more likely, given that men lose bigger numbers). That would be just over 3% of his body weight.

.'. it supposedly all evens out.
That still doesnt show how men have a slight metabolism in burning fat quicker. In the first american biggest loser, one of the main goals was to see if women can burn more or as much fat as the men do. For some women it can be slower, sometimes it can be enough just to stay in the competition, just like Kristie for example.
The percentage weight loss from their total original bodyweight just helps to indicate how much theyve lost from their total bodywieght :S, but if a chick becomes lighter with less body fat, it becomes hard to lose body weight, so the percentages add up which evens out throughout all contestants.
(I really doubt that made ne sense)

55psi

HSC
dora_18 said:
anyway....i still think he should win :D or maybe kristie...but EVERYONE there is forgetting what theyre acctualy on the freaking show for, its all about the money for them...theyre forgetting that they have an opportunity to be with freaking celeb trainers and professionals who are helping them lose so much weight...i think that should be a prize in itself....if i weighed 150kg and i had the opportunity to do that i wouldnt give a shit if i got $200,000 at the end of it all, id just care about the fact that i looked and felt better and had significantly changed my life

end of rant:p
I mean if u think about, its all about motivation. Throughout the start of their game, their motivation was to lose as much weight as possible by the trainers telling them what to do. U know, by 8 weeks i think it is (from the start till now) i think they would be sick of the motivation of JUST losing weight. When the contestants can see the possibility of winning the money, it makes them work harder than they ever have before, therefore losing more weight than they first started. So yeah, all the producers of this show all need to think about the aspects of training and motivation.

dora_18 said:
i think the seasons in america were much better...sure there were some money crazed people but overall they just seemed so much more happy to be there and lose the weight and know that theyre striving for a better life....and they were grateful for what bob and jillian were doing...as appose to some of these people! and i agree about the whole "grow up jo" conspiracy, kristie DID have a point...i mean she did announce on nationa TV to shove something up her ass...coming from a 20-something yr old makes you think a bit...if shes that much into telling people off she should have signed up to big brother not the biggest loser....

anyway...so we come to the conclusion: we despise jo and want harry to win
The American show was so much better, none of that teaming up stuff like what the bitch stacey or whatever her name was, artie and fiona. When i saw that the blue team members were voted out because of them i just went, WTF are these people doing, theyre just recking the whole purpose of the show. The australian show seems to be more bitchy and whingey, its pathetic. Theres only a few genuine people in the show that are willing to lose weight, and thats like kristie, harry, and that big guy, forgot his name.

Last edited:

dora_18

HSC
yeh i guess you would kinda get sick of it, and itd be good to focus on something else, ie the money..but still...lol id just appreciate working out with bob :D id rather see him on a daily basis and get the opportunity to work with him as appose to winning money...

Pace_T

HSC
dora_18 said:
yeh i guess you would kinda get sick of it, and itd be good to focus on something else, ie the money..but still...lol id just appreciate working out with bob :D id rather see him on a daily basis and get the opportunity to work with him as appose to winning money...
u really r obessed with bob arent u lol
its good that they are very motivated by the money imo coz its more exciting to see them getting extra competitive

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
55psi said:
Theres only a few genuine people in the show that are willing to lose weight, and thats like kristie, harry, and that big guy, forgot his name.
i reckon kristie's purely out for the money - every time she speaks it's all about winning and having the money, and cutting throats to make sure she can win, because she wants to walk away with the money - i think she'd sell her kids for the cash. Sorry - i find kristie to be vile!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
At least she is open about it. I would prefer her to get up there "yeah, I want to win this game, I want the money" than someone playing all nice and everything and doing it cunningly and slyly.
Kristie is upfront and honest about her motivation for being there. Gotta give the woman snaps for that.

dora_18

HSC
u really r obessed with bob arent u lol
sure am!!!!hes my life at the moment...i go through stages where i get really obsessed with ceratin people..and hes my current phase...well a phase that hasnt gone away in a year...but still :D :D

i think she'd sell her kids for the cash
hahahahah!!! god thats funny...i almost fell of my chair..but i think you're right lol...then again i kinda agree with hipstjess...at least shes honest about it..i mean she states at the begining of EVERY mini-interview they do that "this is a game...there can only be one winner..."followed by SOMETHING about money....its a bit strange but at the same time shes not lying....

im sticking to my thought that there shouldnt be a prize at the end of this all, i think that people who are that overweight and need to lose so much in order to LIVE a few more years should give all-mighty praise to those trainers and the whole medical staff including dieticians and doctors etc who have extended their lives!!but i guess without the money it wouldnt be half as dramatic as it is...therefore no point in airing it.....still i wish everyone would just shut up about the money!!! lol...although i think harry NEEDS it..did anyone see his house friday night? i mean they have no roof........

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I think each of the final four could have used it. Well, probably not Fiona as much...but Kristie, I mean, she has 5 kids, that doesn't come cheap. Harry wants to fix up his house, and Adro, I think also would have put it to good use if he had have had the opportunity, it would have changed his (and that beautiful little girls) life forever. I love Adro!

not to say he still doesnt

dora_18

HSC
well i mean anyway can put 200K to good use! i know i could...but i just dont agree with that being the only motivation for going on the show...i mean think about how much money they would waste if they wanted to do all that by themselves ...especialy like u said kristy who has 5 kids.. they got a complete life-change for free..so i just think they shouldbe grateful! meh then again....is not like the trainers and people who work with them are there out of their free will...with a 11,000 salary per week bob and jillian cant complain...plus they get their reputation boosted by being on tv...i guess i have mixed feeling towards it all....

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Probabaly Chanel 10 doesn't have anything else to put on so they keep increasing the house mate numbers. [If you are going to criticise the validity of that statment: shut up]

I hate Cristie. She is a fkn fake crier. Her Crocodile tears pisses me off. Go Harry!!!:eek:

dora_18

HSC
who likes my picture of bob by the way?!? :D....anyway another thing i want to get peoples opinion on...does anyone think hes gay?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I don't think his gay, at first I thought his was but not anymore.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i love harry. hes such a babe. i just thought it was so unfair when he was kicked off. damn i hated that foul bitch tracy. but yeah GO HARRY! im so glad hes going to win it

dora_18

HSC
i dont think hes as genuine as people may perceive..anyway back on the bob gay theory...i dont know..he seems to be gay..which is awesome becuase im a fag hag...but at the same time dissapointing..lol..there are some parts where i think yup you're gay!if he is gay..he makes a good gay guy...

salsydney

HSC
i reckon him and Fi will hook up.... bahahhhaa... theres just something about their hugs, and their "im proud of you's"

i love kristie, but also love the other 3 finalists... but tracy, she declined her invitation to rejoin the show, i reckon she shouldnt be able to get the final $50K either... one out, all out... mind you, obv im a major tracy hater...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)