The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

ATAR_boy

HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

There isn't much Anderson can offer that Fletcher can't to be honest. Two years ago Anderson was better than Fletcher. Fletcher has improved so much yet Anderson hasn't. Off the ball he's so average.

With hindsight, Nani and Anderson combined for a 35million just wasn't all that worth it.
Yeh, I dont know, maybe its time for Anderson to move on, as it would suit his development and give Man Utd a boost in their finances.
As for Nani, dont think Ferguson will sell him just yet, as although Giggs is playing very well, he's very close to reaching a retirement age.

I've heard so much about Tosic, hopefully he gets some experience from FC Koln for the next 6 months as he is quite the talent. :)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

LOL, well, it wouldnt be Spurs, Man City, Arsenal for sure. It'd be a tough one as I'm a huge admirer of Man Utd's youth yet the first jersey i received as a 5-year-old Boy was Zola's Chelsea jersey...thus I'd say Chelsea is my preffered team. :):):)

everything about you is leading me to one conclusion... that you're shak99 under a new alias.

ATAR_boy

HSC

everything about you is leading me to one conclusion... that you're shak99 under a new alias.
Fair judgement, I can see what you mean by 'shak99's' previous posts on this thread.

Well Izzay, you must be hollow :vcross: as I'm Oliver Lee from the West Ham youth academy. Your an Arse-anal fan right? Nice draw at Villa today.

ATAR_boy

HSC

*sigh* congrats. hopefully liverpool will get up off their asses and get to the top and get rid of the stupid debts. :(
I also hope that Liverpool can lose their debts. They are a fine club in the premier league, simply this is not their season. I want the West Ham Academy to play the Liverpool academy. :D

-JD

HSC

Fair judgement, I can see what you mean by 'shak99's' previous posts on this thread.

Well Izzay, you must be hollow :vcross: as I'm Oliver Lee from the West Ham youth academy. Your an Arse-anal fan right? Nice draw at Villa today.
They were lucky to get the 1 point, Downing should of got that header.

ATAR_boy

HSC

They were lucky to get the 1 point, Downing should of got that header.
The best part of the game was when Rosicky hit the post. It just shows how much of a flop he is at Arsenal. :D

-JD

HSC

The best part of the game was when Rosicky hit the post. It just shows how much of a flop he is at Arsenal. :D
Not that I support Arsenal in anyway, but I sorta felt bad for him that was cruel. :lol:

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A

*sigh* congrats. hopefully liverpool will get up off their asses and get to the top and get rid of the stupid debts. :(
Apparently, the group that owns Liverpool sold one of their Baseball teams over in the US to get rid of some debt. Much to our dismay, we wont be seeing any of that cash, and don't expect Benitez to get any spending money for the transfer season either.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

i dont think id want any transfers yet. well maybe swap/sell Babel. and thats bout it.

i'd like to see maxxi play though

rafa never really makes a good decision bout transfers anyways. also. the Hungarian kid, who's on loan (fml) Krisztian Nemeth - come backkkk

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A

That's usually because he doesn't have the funds to make a decent transfer LOL. But nah I definately see where you're coming from, his decisions are... questionable to say the least.
I HOPE Nemeth is out on loan just so he can get some decent play time, and not just an attempt so kind of shove him on to the side lol... He seems to be going pretty good at Athens so far, so maybe that will become an incentive to bring him back. I dunno, lol.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

i thnk it is for decent play. it better be. because he hasnt had a chance to play with us before i dont think.

cant wait for the season to be over and he can come back hahaha.. hopefully when the season is over we win the epl or at least in the top 4. *massive sigh*

or at least a trophy..

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A

ARGH, this season has been a massive struggle (nothing out of the ordinary for Liverpool really). Our most realistic target now is to qualify for CL, I'll be over the moon if we can manage that. Hopefully we can pull some form out of our arses and really kick it in to high gear.

xprshn

bum...
HSC
N/A

woah woah woah !
he aint no flop... just very bad luck cos of injury...
but everytime he has played he has been very influential...
twice he came back from injuries and scored a goal..

ATAR_boy

HSC

woah woah woah !
he aint no flop... just very bad luck cos of injury...
but everytime he has played he has been very influential...
twice he came back from injuries and scored a goal..
Good way of putting it, but Tomas is simply an injury-prone Midfielder, just like at the West Ham Academy where a few of the lads play 1 game every 2 months due to injury. :D

ATAR_boy

HSC

we can only hope
I reckon Liverpool just need a re-shuffle in Defence and Midfield.

I was part of the West Ham team that played the Liverpool Academy last season, you guys have a talented goalkeeper in Dean Bouzanis. He simply would not let any goals in, until the end of the game when one of our strikers decided to take a stinging long shot. :D

ATAR_boy

HSC

excuses!

but there's always one who are injury prone
This is the main reason as to why so many "English" youth kids never make the grade at decent EPL clubs. I find this very harsh as a few of my english mid-field mates at the Academy were told to go due to injuries (at the age of 16 :( ) They are now at a League 1 side, playing for the reserves.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)