The KFC thread (1 Viewer)

Kiim2507

HSC
2nd interview? how random..i just had one then a week or 2 later my manager called me and asked me to go to orientation.

I don't hate KFC...I like the people and managers (well most :p)
Customer are alright...you get the occasional shitheads but you get that everywhere.

onholidays

HSC
Hey guys!
I applied for KFC a few days ago and haven't heard back from them even though they sent me an email saying they will contact me within 48hrs of submitting my online application. That happened to anyone?

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Hi mate.

Yes, my first KFC interview took 3 days. The second place I applied took a week (or more) to get back to me, I even forgot that I applied at that one :p

Wait at least two weeks.

onholidays

HSC
Cheers, mate.

I actually haven't got anything back from KFC yet but got an interview for maccas... I hate it when employers at retail shops promise to call you back tomorrow and they sound really excited to have you working for them...and then you follow up your application weekly and they make the same promise...

danal353

HSC
i used to work at KFC... the pay was terrible (worse than maccas), but then again all fast food places pay terribly.

the only good thing about kfc was the flexible hours... they were really lenient and i could just take a few weeks off for exams. I could say i couldn't work on five days and force them to give me shifts on the days i wanted, as long as i wrote it down on the diary a week beforehand...

It's not that bad if you just want some extra cash once in a while, cause as a casual you could pretty much work whenever you wanted (though that might just been KFC Burwood, i'm not sure), though after a while it got a bit boring.

Kiim2507

HSC
Yeah thats one of the best things..they're really flexible with hours..plus I don't have to work on the weekend.
I can N/A for any days I want as long as they haven't done the roster yet. Plus the shifts fit really well around my uni timetable. It is getting a bit boring though but now I'm learning how to cook.

Kiim2507

HSC
Any other stores getting ready for Krushers? We've been doing heaps of renovations to fit them into the store.

Also my manager told me our next promo is mashies and some schnitzel thing

kayla1991

HSC
i have been workin at kfc for nearly 3 years and i love it most of the time, some managers piss me off but its ok. and cos i'm an allstar it gives me more of a range of things i can do. i usually work in the kitchen and when i work on front or drive thru it weirds me out cos i havent been on there for so long.

when i applied it took them bout 2 months to call me back for an interview. but after my interview the RGM rang me back the next day to tell me i got the job.

bdude

HSC
cessnock kfc has had krushers for months now. our next promo is kebabs
Kebabs? Do you mean like the Hot Rods?

PS: Go Cessnock! I lived there till 2 1/2 years ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)