The Mathew Johns Sex scandal. (1 Viewer)

corky11292

HSC
He's gotten fired.

NO CLEMENCY FOR RAPISTS.

HE SHOULD BE LOCKED UP.

no i think you swhould be locked up what a loser the only thing matty is to be convicted of is adultery and the only person he has to answer to is his wife tracey and she had forgiven him and this incident has made there relationship stronger so sucked in to that whore for thinking she can get some money or her 15 minutes of fame by bringing this incident to the media. And to channel nine u made a big mistake!

gunne

Mew Nember
HSC
She consented to sex with one man and said no to another. These two then let in a bunch of other people.
And she did go to the police five days later who didn't follow through with it because they didn't believe they would be able to make charges.

I'm pretty certain that's rape and that Matthew Johns deserves what he gets.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Some letter to the editor thing in the Newcastle Herald, pretty good.
"Everybody has jumped on the bandwagon about respect for women. If a woman behaves in a promiscuous manner, provoes and entices men, frequents bars and clubs, should i have the same respect for her as i have for my wife and daughters? Half the population seems to want young, virile footballers to become moral guardians for footballers groupies. They want young men to castrate themselves, become celibate to protect drunken, promiscuous females. Dont women have any responsibility for their behaviour and the consequences that flow from it? Matthew Jogns has not been found guilty of anything, except cheating on his wife."

Pretty good

ablle

HSC
N/A
And she did go to the police five days later who didn't follow through with it because they didn't believe they would be able to make charges.
After bragging about it for fives days, lol. The poor thing!

I'm pretty certain that's rape and that Matthew Johns deserves what he gets.
Actually no, consensual sex is not rape. And Matthew Johns deserves none of this. The only thing he's really done wrong is cheating on his wife, which is part of his personal life and doesn't concern the public at all.

gunne

Mew Nember
HSC
After bragging about it for fives days, lol. The poor thing!

Actually no, consensual sex is not rape.
Well, that is true. The thing about this is it wasn't entirely consensual. She said yes to one of them and NO to another. Where is real proof that she bragged about it?

ablle

HSC
N/A
Well, that is true. The thing about this is it wasn't entirely consensual. She said yes to one of them and NO to another. Where is real proof that she bragged about it?
How can it not be entirely consensual? It's either consensual or it's not. Also, her workmates have said that she bragged about it. That's the proof.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Where is the real proof that she didn't brag about it?

You're an idiot.

luv2luvurmama

HSC
So, did he only get stood down from channel 9 and coaching, or is he being charged for rape?
P.S That slut is a complete ^$$# hole. I hope someone else rapes her again and again and blows her head off! She wanted it, she enjoyed it, now she changes her story to get attention.!

gunne

Mew Nember
HSC
Where is the real proof that she didn't brag about it?

You're an idiot.
Because that's how it works.

At the hearing the judge will say, "Well, where's the proof that you didn't rape her?" He will then call everyone an idiot.

gunne

Mew Nember
HSC
How can it not be entirely consensual? It's either consensual or it's not. Also, her workmates have said that she bragged about it. That's the proof.
Also, those 'workmates' are 100% reliable...

How can it not be entirely consensual? It's either consensual or it's not.
That's ridiculous. So if a girl says yes and then says no later, the first yes negates anything she will say from then on.

ablle

HSC
N/A
Also, those 'workmates' are 100% reliable...
They're about as reliable as the girl herself is. Probably moreso.

That's ridiculous. So if a girl says yes and then says no later, the first yes negates anything she will say from then on.
No, if she says yes it is consensual. If she then changes her mind and says no it is not consensual. She said yes, not no, to Matthew Johns, therefore it isn't rape.

gunne

Mew Nember
HSC
No, if she says yes it is consensual. If she then changes her mind and says no it is not consensual. She said yes, not no, to Matthew Johns, therefore it isn't rape.
Well, what about the people she said no to. Are they rapists or were they just helping Matthew Johns?

Also, even if Matthew Johns had consent, does that make it ok for him to let 7 other rugby players use this girl?

ablle

HSC
N/A
Well, what about the people she said no to. Are they rapists or were they just helping Matthew Johns?
What people she said no to? Afaik she only said no to one guy and he didn't have sex with her.

Also, even if Matthew Johns had consent, does that make it ok for him to let 7 other rugby players use this girl?
It's not his responsibility to stop other players having sex with the girl when she wants them to, which she did. Also I'm pretty sure it's not an offence to be witness to a crime but do nothing about it.

HSC
Woah, I was on a bodybuilding forum and was discusted by what the meatheads had to say, so I thought I'd come here, read some posts and feel a bit better towards the general population. Apart from a handful of you I was wrong.

- The girl invited Johns and another man to come back to her room (consent)
- The girl invited them to have sex (consent)
- 10 other players barged in without knocking whilst she was naked. Some of them joined in whilst others watched (may I suggest those watching would not have done so with the silent respect of a theatre audience?)
- Johns didn't ask them to leave, he 'stood back'
- Later he apologises to her for the 10 men entering the room. Why?

Ignore the hearsay which sporting channels 9 and 7 have been digging up. If a women consents to sex with one or two does this include an entire team?

Is it not possible when 10 large, older men walked in and stuck a cock in every orifice of the girls body that the power Claire had to say no became virtually nothing?

And on a deeper level: was the girl set up for the group session?

ablle

HSC
N/A
- 10 other players barged in without knocking whilst she was naked. Some of them joined in whilst others watched
She asked them to join in, afaik. Also watching =/= rape.

- Johns didn't ask them to leave, he 'stood back'
Neither did the girl. In fact, she asked for someone to have sex with her.

Is it not possible when 10 large, older men walked in and stuck a cock in every orifice of the girls body that the power Claire had to say no became virtually nothing?
She only had sex with 6 men, not 10. She I doubt she had a cock in every orifice. She could have said no instead of asking for sex.

HSC
She didn't ask them to join in, she asked to have sex with Johns and one other man.

Watching =/= rape, but watching changes the circumstances of consent dramatically.

She asked for Johns and another to have sex with her. Of course she wasn't going to stand back, she was probably being spitroasted.

She only had sex with 6 men, not 10. She I doubt she had a cock in every orifice. She could have said no instead of asking for sex.
3 men, 12 men in the room in total.

Ass + pussy + mouth = 3 holes. You're quite clearly a BoSer.

She didn't ask for sex with more than 2 men, why the fuck don't you understand this?

If you had sex with 2 men in an apartment, is it okay that I enter that room, strip and stick my dick in your ass because you consented to the others?

You might say no, but would you if I were 100kg with 9 of my friends egging you on?

My guess: Your power to say no would all but disappear.

This situation legally is murkey at best, and morally just plain unacceptable.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
She didn't ask for sex with more than 2 men, why the fuck don't you understand this?
Dude, you miss the recently released fact that she bragged about going through a whole team of footballers. She may have asked for this, she may have not. But she didn't object, and she obviously wasn't ashamed/disgusted with herself the next day.

My guess: Your power to say no would all but disappear.
Maybe so, maybe not. Depends on how much you are open to the idea of going through a dozen footballers. No pun intended.

This situation legally is murkey at best, and morally just plain unacceptable.
Morally unacceptable? Maybe. Depends on your moral compass. Back on topic though, do you think it was right for Johns to be singled out and dragged through the media because of a moral issue here?

gunne

Mew Nember
HSC

But you don't actually know this!
Did you bug the room and listen to what happened or are you making things up to justify your support for Mathew Johns

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)