The McDonald's Thread (1 Viewer)

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Just had my first shift at Lidcombe maccas last night! Wasn't that bad, changing the bins was actually kinda fun :D.

^Gross, I usually buy from there too :spzz:
That's cool! What did you do there besides changing the bins?

Haha I agree. Harbourside Mcdonalds is really gross. Now that I think about it, we do sell a lot of expired stuff lol.

Naaa takes two seconds, flushing down poo in a toilet is the worst.
Oh my god that must suck. You should change to a Macdonalds that is in a shopping centre so you don't have to do that :L

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Oh my god that must suck. You should change to a Macdonalds that is in a shopping centre so you don't have to do that :L[/QUOTE]

Na it's alright doesn't happen very often plus the my current Macca's has decent people so I'm content here ;D. I prefer to go around and move my muscles every hour or so.

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
That's cool! What did you do there besides changing the bins?

Haha I agree. Harbourside Mcdonalds is really gross. Now that I think about it, we do sell a lot of expired stuff lol.
Sorry extremely late reply! Hardly been on Bos
umm well they've been making me do fries a lot nowadays and I keep getting burnt :( and we got a toilet timer thing where whenever the beeping goes off you gotta clean the toilets but noone really does it :p
I wish they would teach me registers soon >_> lazy managers keep saying they will but never do.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
hey how many hours should a 15 or 16 year old work each week?

Fawun

Queen
HSC
oh wow, does it interfere with ur studies? or r u one of those naturally uber smart ppl? :p
No not really. You just need to balance work, school and going out at the same time. I sometimes do my homework on the train. Also, i'm not smart

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
hey guys, i sent an application 2 days ago and yesterday i received an email:

We are sorry to hear that you have chosen to withdraw your application, however we would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in McDonald’s and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Should you decide again at some time in the future to consider a position with McDonald’s, you will need to re-apply by returning to the McDoanld's website.

Firstly, i didn't withdraw anything wtf lol..... or is this another way of them saying i didnt make it? what should i do?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

We are sorry to hear that you have chosen to withdraw your application, however we would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in McDonald’s and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Should you decide again at some time in the future to consider a position with McDonald’s, you will need to re-apply by returning to the McDoanld's website.

Firstly, i didn't withdraw anything wtf lol..... or is this another way of them saying i didnt make it? what should i do?
I don't think it's a rejection letter. You should definitely send them an email about it.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
I don't think it's a rejection letter. You should definitely send them an email about it.
oh hai, thanks for the uber fast reply. how shud i send them an email? i dont see a "compose" on the metime account so i'm assuming they have some other email?

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
lol yea, i found that but that doesnt seem right :/ would it be a good idea to actually go to the store and ask them? after all, i live at 5 mins walk away from them

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
lol yea, i found that but that doesnt seem right :/ would it be a good idea to actually go to the store and ask them? after all, i live at 5 mins walk away from them
Couldn't hurt.

Fawun

Queen
HSC

Re-apply since you said that you didn't withdraw anything.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't apply. It's horrible. Never work there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)