The McDonald's Thread (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I recently quit after working there for 2 and a half years.

Best decision I ever made.

Even though I'm poor I don't give a shit because it was actually the worst thing ever.

Yay!

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Re-apply since you said that you didn't withdraw anything.
did that just now :) lol i just realised the questions are different

Is it sorted out yet? Last time I cancelled my interview but then afterwards wanted to do it so I just called the store number up and the manager booked me in at a random time.
http://mcdonalds.com.au/find-us/restaurant type in your postcode etc and call the number allocated to the store you applied for :)

edit: Goodluck! =)
lol thanks for that :D i cudnt find that b4 o_O i'll probably make a call if it somehow withdraws again

Don't apply. It's horrible. Never work there.
then what other job should a 15 yr old get?

kat-

msftsrep
HSC

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
haha oh shiet got rejected by maccas :L

Complexity

HSC
Lol, they rejected my application as well as other people from our school because our school was 'too smart' & that we'd focus on education more than earning the minimum wage.

Zeroes

HSC
I recently quit after working there for 2 and a half years.

Best decision I ever made.

Even though I'm poor I don't give a shit because it was actually the worst thing ever.

Yay!
I'm in the same position as you - been there two and a half years and absolutely hated it. Hoping to follow in your footsteps and quit soon (but hopefully find another job).

Fuck I'm working there tonight

eclifox

GGNoRe
HSC
Anyone got hints for the interview? This is my first job and my interview is tomorrow!:eek:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
then what other job should a 15 yr old get?
lots of others available

haha oh shiet got rejected by maccas :L
you're lucky

IM QUTTING MACCAS!~!!!!!! the jobs terrible after 2 months of hard labour
YAY!

I'm in the same position as you - been there two and a half years and absolutely hated it. Hoping to follow in your footsteps and quit soon (but hopefully find another job).

Fuck I'm working there tonight
Ew.

Hurry up and quit!

Anyone got hints for the interview? This is my first job and my interview is tomorrow!:eek:
Don't do it!

Zeroes

HSC
If you do go for the interview, just relax, be yourself and don't stress too much about it. They really just want to see that you're friendly and not completely retarded - if you fulfil that criteria you'll probably get the job. Mine was probably the easiest interview I ever did, he just asked me a bit more about my interests that I wrote on the application form then asked when I was available.

eclifox

GGNoRe
HSC
It's terrible.

You'll probably end up committing suicide.
Haha ha xD
If you do go for the interview, just relax, be yourself and don't stress too much about it. They really just want to see that you're friendly and not completely retarded - if you fulfil that criteria you'll probably get the job. Mine was probably the easiest interview I ever did, he just asked me a bit more about my interests that I wrote on the application form then asked when I was available.
Thanks so much :D I GOT THE JOB!

Last edited:

eclifox

GGNoRe
HSC
I got the job so what now? How long do I wait until l get training?
It's been 2 days now without response :(

Zeroes

HSC
They completely forgot about me so I ended up having to reapply (and I just got accepted). Then I wasn't even called for my first shift, except when I got some angry call afterwards asking me where I was. Enjoy the professionalism!

So maybe just call if you haven't got some confirmation that you've been hired after a few days.

eclifox

GGNoRe
HSC
They completely forgot about me so I ended up having to reapply (and I just got accepted). Then I wasn't even called for my first shift, except when I got some angry call afterwards asking me where I was. Enjoy the professionalism!

So maybe just call if you haven't got some confirmation that you've been hired after a few days.
Wow! really? Who'd I call?Btw out of curiosity what maccas was it?

Last edited:

Zeroes

HSC
Just call the store and a manager will pick up, maybe ask for the manager that interviewed you. I'll pm the store (for privacy reasons).

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Anyone have their recipe for their special sauce and their BBQ sauce?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)