The McDonald's Thread (1 Viewer)

akrinis

HSC
Today I called up McDonalds Head Office and got to speak to Employee Relations. They're going to investigate why I wasn't paid penalty rates on New Years' and Australia Day.

Look out Liverpool F/C. Everyone's on to you now. I'm planning to boycott the restaurant.

bayside9

HSC
Whats the pay rate at maccas anyway for an 18 y.o? Mate who works there said something about a pay rise making it better than most other similar retail places. c/d?

chelbanga

HSC
Ummm Im not too sure but my friend whos 17 in liek a few months and just got the job gets $7.50 hr and thats on night shift as well
if she only jsut started its probs the probation pay or something i work there and then afer 3 weeks it goes up a bit..a bit as in tight ass bit lol..

i recken its a shot hpuse job onlygood thing is if u got lots of mates there and its really flexible

its one of those jobs u will other love or hate

chelbanga

HSC
Hey, does anyone know where we can access payslips on Metime?

Apparently, my Metime doesn't show payslips, and it's not getting emailed to me either... bit worried because I calculated I should have earnt at least $193 if I was on training wage... more if I'm not...

i thought u get them at work tths how i got mine ?

akrinis

HSC
i thought u get them at work tths how i got mine ?

Akrinis said:
I've found out that my store doesn't email or put our payslips on Metime. Instead, the restaurant manager just prints the pay slips off and puts them in a small tray in the Employee's area (that's where we find our rosters too).

akrinis

HSC

spence

HSC
Because they're cheap, why else? My old store, Liverpool F/C had blue shirts. It was shit.
the blue shirts were alright imo. the black ones were better, but the new ones are shit

akrinis

HSC
HAHAHAHA, I contacted McDonalds Head Office in Thornleigh and got them to investigate Liverpool F/C and I just got paid back-pay for Australia Day on Tuesday. It just shows sometimes you have to put matters into your own hands and stand up for yourself because those lazy managers are just going to make excuses not to pay you right. Thank GOD I'm on Grade 2 and not Grade 1 with my new restaurant.

zoeanne

HSC
at 18, i was gett 13.73 an hour, and now im 19 i get $15.70 not bad
better then kfc..

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
HAHAHAHA, I contacted McDonalds Head Office in Thornleigh and got them to investigate Liverpool F/C and I just got paid back-pay for Australia Day on Tuesday. It just shows sometimes you have to put matters into your own hands and stand up for yourself because those lazy managers are just going to make excuses not to pay you right. Thank GOD I'm on Grade 2 and not Grade 1 with my new restaurant.
Good to hear! :)

SoMeRaNdOm.

HSC
the maccas i work at is keeping up with technology!
they text you to see if you want to work when trying to replace a shift. but beware if you do not reply they will ring you.

a couple of weeks ago when they rang, trying to keep the convo casual the manager asked what i was doing and got a shock when i replied getting ready for work. she was like what? do you work today oh wait yes you do. well disregard this phone call and i will see you in half-a

i lmao

akrinis

HSC
And someone walk me through Close shifts? I've only done a few close shifts, and I don't remember all the steps.

Also, I'd like to know how you dress all the muffins (for breakfast) - again, something I'm not very familiar with.

spence

HSC
And someone walk me through Close shifts? I've only done a few close shifts, and I don't remember all the steps.

Also, I'd like to know how you dress all the muffins (for breakfast) - again, something I'm not very familiar with.
My store doesn't close, so can't help you with that.
But muffins are really easy.
For bacon&egg, sausage&egg and sausage, its just the name of the thing plus cheese
English muffin is just the muffin and butter
And double bacon is just bbq sauce, cheese, then 2 pieces of bacon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)