The missing Malaysian Airlines... (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
Lol the asylum guy looks cute tho and he's from some shithole in iran, only 18 so I doubt he did it
Ah.. I hate this so much. If someone is "cute" doesn't mean they can't be a terrorist or commit crime. Its just what society portrays how "cute" people behave which makes us believe that they can't do anything wrong. A terrorist doesn't necessarily need to look Arab.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Popcornn

HSC
Current possibilities:

IF IT DID NOT STOP TO RE-FUEL/LAND THEN IT WILL HAVE EASILY RUN OUT OF FUEL BY TODAY
-It has landed somewhere. -May be hidden anywhere - suspicion lay in Taliban Headquarters (stored plane to use soon for terrorism) THIS MEANS all passengers are stripped of phones and tied up/ have been killed
- It has crashed and finding the debris is obviously very difficult in thousands of square km's of ocean/land (e.g. a plane that went missing last century took 50 years until random nomads found wreckage in desert)

The plane was most likely hijacked/ co-pilot IF NOT pilot in on it; when considering that the plane was last spotted thousands of miles of course, a little later the radio message confirmed to be the co-pilot, was calm and he said "good night" - 80% chance he hijacked, 20% chance he was forced to say it (remember weapons would be very difficult to bring onto plane - unless of course Malaysian Airport authorities were paid off).

Right now, crowdsourcing is being used to help find debris. You can help look for debris by going on "Tomnod" online.

I am praying for the innocent.
Peace

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
(assuming he did do something)

you better not turn out like the boston marathon bomber fangirls :lol:
The boston marathon guy was different, he was a twat. This guy has is last status as excited in Kuala Lumpur and waiting to start a new life it's so sad... or maybe it's a euphemism
Ah.. I hate this so much. If someone is "cute" doesn't mean they can't be a terrorist or commit crime. Its just what society portrays how "cute" people behave which makes us believe that they can't do anything wrong. A terrorist doesn't necessarily need to look Arab.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
I know. He does look arab :p
But most of his posts on fb seem innocent enough that he was just a tourist

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
posted on MAS's facebook page about a year ago... hrmmm... the irony

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
anon's know what is up...

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/555475-freescale-semiconductor-employees-behind-missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-one-of-conspiracy-theories/

20 of the employees of freescale were on the plane... 4 are the patent holders...

Freescale work in the field of radar technologies and communications (amongst other things)... it explains how they could make a plane "disappear"... don't think it's as elaborate as another Rothschild conspiracy hehe... just saying, it could have been an opportunity to sort out a bitter patent dispute...

It sounds more rational than the Malaysian govcos theory in my opinion...

Last edited:

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
i assumed this would be the go to assumption for why a plane changed it's flight path rather than some terrorist plot
It's more likely now because the Malaysian Government is backtracking from their initial report suggesting that the transponder was turned off BEFORE the co-pilot signed off with the ATC

enoilgam

HSC

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)