the OC (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
It's on MTV, and they don't really hide the fact that it's a reality version of The O.C so I don't see the issue. In fact, I might even watch it and see how it is.

Althea

Merethrond said:
Haha, look at this television show that premiered in America this year. It is called "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County". Could they be any less discreet on their intention to copy the real/original "The O.C." television show:p? Its IMDb page can be found here:).
I'd heard about this a while back I think :rolleyes:... isn't it a reality version though :confused:, or that's what I thought?

I guess that's why IMDb said that it would last three seasons tops... in the real world, drama does not occur as continously as it does on the O.C. :), the show would be extremely boring to watch!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
steph@nie said:
It's on MTV, and they don't really hide the fact that it's a reality version of The O.C so I don't see the issue. In fact, I might even watch it and see how it is.
I was just commenting on it name. I wonder if it will ever come to Australia:).

Althea said:
I'd heard about this a while back I think :rolleyes:... isn't it a reality version though :confused:, or that's what I thought?
Yeah, it is a reality television show:).

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
iambored said:
yeah summer was bad. luke was worse, i forgot i used to hate him.

i forgot about the storyline with the work mate of kirsten's husband

hey eLmo's in london! i didn't understand what you meant at first either
nah elmo aint in london, shes in melbourne... as usual their behind us...

waterfowl

HSC
In the Manly Daily newspaper today (undertow section) they said that Adam Brody is interested in an apartment in Manly. They gave almost specific address details, but I can't remember.
I think someone mentioned it before; just thought I'd let all the lovers of him know.

Ashleet

HSC
Merethrond said:
Haha, look at this television show that premiered in America this year. It is called "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County". Could they be any less discreet on their intention to copy the real/original "The O.C." television show:p? Its IMDb page can be found here:).
I watched this the other day on MTV - it was sadly amusing. Its kinda interesting to see how superficial and shallow some of the people are (even if it is just for the cameras). The only reason its the "real life oc" is because its set in Orange County - naturally no comparrison

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Silverstone said:
Yep, first 2 eppys aired one night with mass promotion, then the second week aired with disappointing, then the final eppy Nine aired before letting it go.

Wtf is with the TEN promotion? "Lets see what the rest of the world thinks..

'The Best Show in the Universe"
SupahRetardNumbahone

'Im Addicted'
Craksmokah87

'Like, WOW!'
Jesusmeetsbritney114

'Its as super as a vagina!'
WestPortHomowithadolphinpet344"
OC was on channel 9 b4????

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
i hope marrisa and dj drive into the fucking bait shop, burning it into the ground with them too. what a craptastic episode. what happened to alcoholic marissa and ryan fighting everyone and hanging out at parties where they do coke and have threesomes and all the things that rich people do. hurry up and fix the show

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Characters that just piss you off

Well heres my list

1. Oliver
2. Julie Cooper
3.Luke

How bout you guys??

--Watching OC on DVD--

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah Los Angeles = city. where disney land is. California = state. so yes the oc is in cali

1. Oliver
2. Julie Cooper piss me off. more than that the father from one tree hill pisses me off big time.
edit: 3. caleb

Last edited:

Fry

i used to hate Oliver until i saw his melt down...it was kind of a turn on actually. Marissa and Caleb piss me off.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
felix_js said:
marissa is still an alco and ryan needs to toughen up a bit. I thought he'd of whacked dj one for sure but nooooooooooooooooooo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)